Sign in to follow this  
Monkey Boy

MESSAGE BOARD VIRGIN.

As a message board virgin I would like to say hello to you all.Having been a norwich city fan,i say fan as icannot say that i am a supporter as i have not been to carrow road since the last dark days of Robert Chase, since the early sixties icannot actually remember when i was a virgin.Having visited this forum quite frequently it seems to me that we have reached the same point with the present board,with the exception that in those days we still had some sort of hope,and we were enjoying a fair ammount of good football.I used to go to every home and away game and have been to a few away games since and i have never been so embarrased to be a Norwich City follower.We have had the ignomy of final days at fulham and charlton and also joke signings like Cottee, walsh and the last big fat forward whose name i have chosen to forget.I was brought up on players like peters ,jimmy bone , trevor hockey,kevin keelan and duncan forbes and many more that would have run through brick walls for the cause.The point of this ramble is that however discontented we are the grass is not always greener ,as we have all discovered to our cost.I will always be a city fan and just hope that things will improve.Where we go from here is anyones guess.

Thanks MCWILL, Ihad really chosen to forget his name , but now i have seen his picture again i will have nightmares for days.Oh how far we have fallen.

We''ve had fatter though.Molby actually left a visible crater in the hallowed turf when fouled...saw it with my own eyes!Rob Newman was up there towards the end of his career too...but he was a legend. So sad to see the poor old bugger reduced to playing upfront cos Chase had sold anything that resembled a striker. Used to take him about half an hour to get back onside after yet another fruitless surge into the box!

[quote user="Henry VIII"]Learn to structure sentences and paragraphs properly and you will be fine.[/quote]P*ss off you pedantic tw*t.At least he''s got something to say.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Henry VIII"]Learn to structure sentences and paragraphs properly and you will be fine.[/quote]P*ss off you pedantic tw*t.At least he''s got something to say.[/quote]P*ss off you pedantic tw*t.At least he has something to say.

Fair play. Does land you with the rather dubious honour of being an even more pedantic tw*t though.

At last i have found my old english teacher  where have you been for the last 40 years? Isuppose you take a spell checker with you to games incase someof the chants are not spelled correctly.  Get out more and get a life.

[quote user="Hockey the yellow Gerrard"] Get out more and get a life.
[/quote]

What...and miss out on all this good natured banter, wit and repartee?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]ha ha virgin![/quote]

Yeah..... made me wet my pants too.........

He he he he......

Hockey,if you haven''t been put off already,then welcome aboard![Y]

[:$] I can be a bit of a pedantic pain in the backside sometimes, so apologies in advance!![Y]

[quote user="Herman "][:$] I can be a bit of a pedantic pain in the backside sometimes, so apologies in advance!![Y][/quote]

You''re probably a virgin as well.... and making other people''s backsides hurt doesn''t count.....

Cluck,i hope you are keeping all of your witty replies written down,a la Bob Monkhouse,so future generations can be reminded of what a comic genius you are/were![:P]

[quote user="Herman "]Cluck,i hope you are keeping all of your witty replies written down,a la Bob Monkhouse,so future generations can be reminded of what a comic genius you are/were![:P][/quote]

I know Hermie.....

And I make them all up myself you know....[;)]

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="Herman "][:$] I can be a bit of a pedantic pain in the backside sometimes, so apologies in advance!![Y][/quote]

You''re probably a virgin as well.... and making other people''s backsides hurt doesn''t count.....

[/quote]Cant believe this forum has sunk so low....

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

Cant believe this forum has sunk so low....
[/quote]oh dear...........[:|]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

Cant believe this forum has sunk so low....
[/quote]

Humourless little knob....

[quote user="CT "]Patronising old fart....
[/quote]

Don''t kid yourself that you are worth patronising sunshine.

I have much bigger fish to fry believe me........