Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What is the vision, what is the mission, what is the business plan?

This fan and minor (mini [:)]) shareholder is tired of the rank amateurism and homespun sickliness that have now rocked our club to its very roots.

If Mr and Mrs Wynn-Jones are to continue as the owners of NCFC and turn this sorry situation around we need a clear vision, measurable goals, serious accountability, and transparency - all emanating from a sound success-focussed philosophy based on consultation and consensus.

Above all we need an iron will at the top.

Will we see all of this? I doubt it - but then, what''s life without hope.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]This fan and minor (mini [:)]) shareholder is tired of the rank amateurism and homespun sickliness that have now rocked our club to its very roots. If Mr and Mrs Wynn-Jones are to continue as the owners of NCFC and turn this sorry situation around we need a clear vision, measurable goals, serious accountability, and transparency - all emanating from a sound success-focussed philosophy based on consultation and consensus. Above all we need an iron will at the top. Will we see all of this? I doubt it - but then, what''s life without hope. OTBC[/quote]

Vision?  Mission? http://davidszondy.com/ephemeral/2008/06/sheep-farts.html Business plan?  

I thought there was supposed to be another meeting a week after the last one...

There has been nothing but silence yet again since Doomcaster and Mumby left.

FFS is it that much trouble for someone to let us know whats going on?!?

Like any other business I would rather they cut the lingo and just got on with it, as long as they promise to give 100% what more do we need? We have had "plans" before, they did not work so it''s all wasted effort as far as I''m concerned. Visions and Mission Statements are laughable pieces of paper (or should I say PowerPoint presentations?) created to give middle-management something to do.

Vision anywhere above the relegation zone at the end of the saeson when Delia looks at SSN

Mission stay in league 1

Business Plan is to lose more money

All from Delias POV!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Like any other business I would rather they cut the lingo and just got on with it, as long as they promise to give 100% what more do we need? We have had "plans" before, they did not work so it''s all wasted effort as far as I''m concerned. Visions and Mission Statements are laughable pieces of paper (or should I say PowerPoint presentations?) created to give middle-management something to do.[/quote]

As the club are sending out begging letters asking fans to pay Championship prices for League 1 football I would have thought the minimum they could do was to show that the radical change they promissed was under way. So far all that has happened (as far as we know) is that Delia and MWJ have even more influence on the boardroom and the same manager has been appointed.

If they dont come out and explain what is happening to affect the change so desparately needed then its hardly a suprise if the fans feel that nothing is happening and decide to keep the cash.  

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]This fan and minor (mini [:)]) shareholder is tired of the rank amateurism and homespun sickliness that have now rocked our club to its very roots. If Mr and Mrs Wynn-Jones are to continue as the owners of NCFC and turn this sorry situation around we need a clear vision, measurable goals, serious accountability, and transparency - all emanating from a sound success-focussed philosophy based on consultation and consensus. Above all we need an iron will at the top. Will we see all of this? I doubt it - but then, what''s life without hope. OTBC[/quote]

Yawn

Are there not another 2 0posts of  similar ilk.....

You are slipping.

I can''t see ''benchmarking'' in here anywhere.

Dear oh dear.

[|-)]

If it is to happen, I would imagine that it would happen before the new season, for one, the extra money generated would be needed to strengthen then pot. Also, would any new (potential) investers, want to have some say on new players? I would say so.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

You are slipping.

Dear oh dear.

[|-)]

[/quote]

I didn''t want to get nutty in a tizzy before he''s out of recovery, poor chap. Sure you''ll understand.

OTBC

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

You are slipping.

Dear oh dear.

[|-)]

[/quote]

....and are we still "pushing the envelope"?