Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Grant HOLT

A proven striker where ever he has played, but having just had ankle surgery, a bit of a gamble?  My friend who is forest boy was suprised to see him go, but he was only ever going to be a sub after the earnshaw and tyson partnership.  I''d like to see him here as long as he''s fit? 

[quote user="First Wizard"]He won''t end up here, he''ll end up with an ambitious club![/quote]

Perhaps you can go with him.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]He won''t end up here, he''ll end up with an ambitious club![/quote]

[/quote]

Always someone wants to score a point, well done, gosh, you''re so good.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I-thank-you, I-thank-you

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Something anyone could say to any of your posts Wizard.

Mr First Wizard, as people obviously love to have a pop at you, why don''t you open your own post with a title ''HAVE A GO AT WIZARD HERE'', that way the original post won''t be a slanging match, and your personal opinion will be left at that.

he only has a 1 in 5 ratio at forest in lge 1. did well when ever he has been in lge2 and just not good enough for the championship but you never know.

it shows how far we have fallen when the pinkun article about this says "holt won`t come cheap.... after costing £170,000"

we spent that on 18 year old andrew brownrigg 15 years ago and he never got higher then the reserves

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Mr First Wizard, as people obviously love to have a pop at you, why don''t you open your own post with a title ''HAVE A GO AT WIZARD HERE'', that way the original post won''t be a slanging match, and your personal opinion will be left at that.[/quote]

And the second I do that CU, I will be accused of attention seeking, and the mods will remove it as being non footy, however, its a good idea and a bit of a laugh so if you wish to start it.[Y]

I think he would do well in League One here..i guess if he''s only looking at League One clubs - playing infront of 23k is always going to be a swinging factor - but there are the likes of Charlton, Southampton and Leeds who may get first pickings..who knows.

I personally don''t have an issue with your remarks First Wizard, everyone is entitled to their freedom of speech, it is inevitable that people are going to disagree on this forum, and when the club has performed as poorly as it has over the past three/four years emotions are going to run high.  However, you do have the knack for provoking one or two (possibly more) fellow members!!!

i thought he was having knee surgery this week and they did know if he would be fit for the start of next season. If he is having a op then he wont be able to have a medical with norwich

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I personally don''t have an issue with your remarks First Wizard, everyone is entitled to their freedom of speech, it is inevitable that people are going to disagree on this forum, and when the club has performed as poorly as it has over the past three/four years emotions are going to run high.  However, you do have the knack for provoking one or two (possibly more) fellow members!!![/quote]

well said wizzards a ****

[quote user="hogesar"]I think he would do well in League One here..i guess if he''s only looking at League One clubs - playing infront of 23k is always going to be a swinging factor - but there are the likes of Charlton, Southampton and Leeds who may get first pickings..who knows.
[/quote]

If we are accepting that Charlton, Saints and Leeds are more attractive than us then we might as well give up now! None of them have any money, none of them have as many ST''s as us. We should be at the very least competitive with them!

Yeah but do we come across as more ambitious and determined to go up than those clubs.  Or do we come across as being in MORE disarray on the pitch than even Southampton at the minute?[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="hogesar"]I think he would do well in League One here..i guess if he''s only looking at League One clubs - playing infront of 23k is always going to be a swinging factor - but there are the likes of Charlton, Southampton and Leeds who may get first pickings..who knows.[/quote]

If we are accepting that Charlton, Saints and Leeds are more attractive than us then we might as well give up now! None of them have any money, none of them have as many ST''s as us. We should be at the very least competitive with them!

[/quote]

Bottom line is;

GRANT HOLT IS INJURED!

GRANT HOLT  ''AIN''T GONNA BE CHEAP''

Sounds like NCFC country, nurse him back to fitness over the next year, sell him at a loss after we get relegated again.