Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

WAKEY! WAKEY!

[quote]11:36 on a Sunday morning and no posts today, is every one having a lay in ?[/quote]

swindon canary,

If you look at the next page under the ''Welcome to the new Pink Un Forum'' you will see that I queried pretty much the same thing today. No posts between Sat 5.27pm and today at 4.20pm.I did a couple of posts at 9am ish but they are timed on here at 4.20pm ish along with 14 others so presumeably there were either no moderators working last night or today until 4.20pm ish or maybe there was a technical hitch with the forum.

There were no moderators - sometimes either me or Vince will moderate from home (without pay) but I''m guessing we were both out on Saturday night.

[quote]There were no moderators - sometimes either me or Vince will moderate from home (without pay) but I''m guessing we were both out on Saturday night.[/quote]

city angel

sometimes people do go out!!  I usually only have time to come on here before work and at lunchtime - obviously a lot of people manage to get on here during their working day, but saturday night, well most of us are out on the town i think it is safe to assume 

and consequently, most of us are having a lie in on sunday

good on pete and vince for working out of hours! 

[quote]city angel sometimes people do go out!! I usually only have time to come on here before work and at lunchtime - obviously a lot of people manage to get on here during their working day, but saturday...[/quote]

Hold on Gazza I was just telling swindon canary who was wondering where all the posters had gone on Sunday that it could be that there are no moderators about on a Sat night or Sunday or there could have been a  technical fault on the site.

I agree they do a great job and if they dont get paid on a Saturday night or Sunday then they shouldnt have to do it in their own time but guess they do so for our enjoyment which we appreciate of course.

I must admit I only do it out of hours because I enjoy it as a football fan (not sure what Vince''s excuse is though) and know how annoying it is to post something and then wait a day to see it, but sadly that''s what the law dictates.

You''ll notice that the EDP forum only gets moderated during working hours (I don''t have THAT MUCH spare time )

On Sunday, circumstances beyond my control meant that I arrived at work later than usual, so apologies for that. Normal service will be resumed.