Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

19 games is enough

So in your opinion, every other team had a reason to play better than us and be motivated, ok lets agree to disagree because although you have made some good points, they now seem to be getting desperate. We will see by Xmas if Gunn has it or not, when he gets his OWN team, heard that before somewhere, let me think...............

Then it will be they need time to gel etc etc , Bryan Gunn grown man playing football manager in real life , he doesnt look as if he knows what hes doing , he doesnt sound as if he knows what hes doing , and the fact we are in league 1 proves he doesnt know what hes doing.

Or to many people claimed their rebate money he couldnt get the players he wanted.

No, it''s not a case of making excuses for the bloke. He failed - and he shouldn''t have been appointed manager. However, he has been - and if we like it or not we need the best possible start to next season and we won''t do that if people refuse to back Gunn from the start. However, i don''t think realistically it''s a problem because it is only a very small minority that will actually refuse to back Gunn come the start of next season.

If his team are winning you have a point , start badly and the crowd will turn on him almost immediately because nobody bar a few insane people wanted him in the first place . Hes dead man walking.

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]If his team are winning you have a point , start badly and the crowd will turn on him almost immediately because nobody bar a few insane people wanted him in the first place . Hes dead man walking.[/quote]And it''s precisely that attitude that will have us screwed whatever happens.

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]Gunns team , of mostly players he himself brought to the club or reintroduced back into the team failed to show up match after match , anybody trying to spin Gunn as any kind of manager whatsoever is quite frankly stupid .Worst manager in this clubs history and i fully expect him to be sacked early next season  , in a nutshell he hasnt got a clue and didnt have from day 1. Gunn relegated a side any half decent manager would have kept up and is still in the job because Delia likes a yes man at the helm and he is as cheap as dirt .[/quote]do you read anything i write? I don''t think you do. do you? Reading your other posts it''s quite obvious you don''t listen to anyone''s point that doesn''t match your own. - I am pretty certain I am not stupid... And i am pretty sure you take everything at face value and don''t allow reason to get in the way of a quick judgement. He reintroduced two players in Lappin and Cureton. Most people on here wanted Cureton to come back a, as we had no strikers and b, as he was helping barnsley. Lappin didn''t do that badly... he wasn''t good but he was no poorer than some of the other options we had... Also since bell left we only had Clingan who could put a decent dead ball into the box. The player he brought in were loans... I think i might have said on more than one occasion in this thread that the team were facing a real uphill struggle playing to stay up with loan players... my message about who is more likely to want to fight for survival... a team of contracted players (barnsley) or a team full of loans (us) You didn''t answer that... why as it is a valid point. and it is a massive point. The options were poor either way for any new manager... If you have any brains you''ll realise you can only fully and fairly judge him on a level playing field... This summer and this season coming is such a field... Sadly people with names such as ''Gunn''s no legend'' have clearly already judged him so won''t give him a chance or acknowledge reason.That''s not spin gNl that''s honest opinion from someone who is looking at things reasonably instead of wanting to spit blame at someone''s feet. People like you really seem as if you actually want him to fail... and i bet if you answered truthfully that is pretty true... that sort of moronic moaning fan is not worth the time of day in my eyes. We all want the same thing... Norwich to be doing well. Back Gunn and we have a chance of getting off on the right foot. Continue your constant picking at the bones of an appointment that happened a couple of weeks ago and getting annoyed that we haven''t signed anyone yet (like i have seen people say on here) and getting on his back when a result is going against us this season will just result in Norwich''s fall continuing.  

Bryan Gunn is not and never will be a football manager and untill people like you stop trying to pretend that he is we are heading for more of the same next season .The guy should be promoting golf days for christs sake .He is the biggest joke in football .

Oh and Gunn has already harmed our chances next season because i am pretty sure if we had appointed a decent manager more people would have let the club keep the rebates .Good start Gunny .

[quote user="The Chirp"]haha ok GNL... you win![/quote]Sorry Chirp. But i would give in judging by his reply. He''s practically ignored everything you wrote and just repeated himself. If i wanted that, i''d buy one of the teddy''s from the bear factory which you can put those electronic voice boxes in.

haha i know... i wish i never bothered replying now... a waste of time! is it weird that i really enjoy pre season? not this bit... but come mid June... excellent! all the transfer gossip the hope the let downs... surprises.. bbc gossip... brilliant! I just hope to God Gunn signs a least one player everyone knows and likes so people give him at least three games before calling for his head... I am really hoping for that guy from hartlepool, sounds like the business... also that guy from luton asa hall... very good player...