Sign in to follow this  
Tom M

Huckerby rumor mill

I heard two rumors at Carrow Road on Saturday, both involving Huckerby. Firstly Huckerby stays Drury goes to Manchester or Huckerby stays Green heads to Manchester. Personally if that is the only way we can keep Huckerby then he can go back to Manchester on his own. Don''t get me wrong I think he is awesome but if he stays and one of the other two go then we will have solved part of the striker problem but created a problem at left back or in goal.

I agree, although if it had to be one of the two we must keep Greeno at all costs, Drury has been a bit slow getting going this season and we do have Brennan who can play at left back once fit again.
On saturday Crouch had much more input into the game than Huckerby but nobody is campaigning to keep him!

Spot on KLC, no noise being made about Crouch but he''s had just as much of an impact as Hucks but just in a different way. Makes you realise what we were missing last season having to suffer Iwan''s very below par performances.

Crouch is a quality player, I really really hope we can keep him but I fear David O''Leary will want him back come xmas.