Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Apologies - another rebate post.

Sorry, I know this has been discussed to death now, but am I the only person who hasn''t received my letter from NCFC yet?

I want to claim my rebate as I don''t believe my money would be used properly, even if it''s only a few quid.

Thanks in advance.

I belive someone said if you paid by direct debit, you don''t get your rebate..........might be that. if not, contact the club.

Yeah someone else mentioned that to me.

But i''m sure that wasn''t in the letter when I agreed to pay direct debit. Surely that''s unfair.

If you pay by direct debit you do not get a rebate. However you do still get a letter and the option of taking a reduced payment from August which gives you the 20% discount over the year.

[quote user="jbghost"]If you pay by direct debit you do not get a rebate. However you do still get a letter and the option of taking a reduced payment from August which gives you the 20% discount over the year.[/quote]

Thanks, that''s what I thought.  Perhaps they''re leaving us DDers until last?!

I renewed on the first day I could for both myself and my daughter. I pay by monthly direct debit and the rebate letters both arrived earlier this week.

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

I belive someone said if you paid by direct debit, you don''t get your rebate..........might be that. if not, contact the club.

[/quote]

wrong. you do receive a letter and do get your rebate.

[/quote]

Just saying what i saw on here, anyway, people don''t seem to know whats happening, some DD people have got letters, some havn''t, it makes no sense to me.

[quote user="sig"]

Nope, still not had mine and was wondering if I was the only one!!

I''m on DD, so don''t know if that makes a difference?

[/quote]

For what it''s worth we pay this season by DD and we received our letters Saturday morning