Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Name the next player we are going to be linked to.......

My neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) told me that we are looking at Emo Guiltri an 18 year old striker who plays for Tangiers Fixtas. An outstanding prospect by all accounts.

Thats strange...my Uncles , brother was eating a burger at Bernies rival Jimbos suggested we were looking at "Big" Dave Rogers, a 24 year old assistant chef who worths for Jimbo. Weighing in at 14 stone and being a whoping 6''1 I think he will be key to our revival. He has the pace of Jan Molby and the touch of Peter Kay.

My sister''s husband reckons that he was in Yellows the other night and he heard the trainee chef (sausage rolls and finger buffet) saying something about Aaron Ramsey joining on loan.  It might have been Gordon Ramsay, I''m not sure. 

What is also strange is that my uncles only nephew says we are looking to sign Stavros Flattely for £4.50 perweek and all he can eat at Delias(so long as it is Greek).

Carlton Cole is reportedly in process of signing perminantly... for Asda. Check him out working in the bakery!

A friend of a friend who knows the gateman at colney says johnny smith from east runton is in contract talks,at the moment norwich''s wage offer is about £15 short of the £25 a week he gets at runton but his agent says theres a chance he might take a pay cut if they supply his boots

[quote user="we went down"]A friend of a friend who knows the gateman at colney says johnny smith from east runton is in contract talks,at the moment norwich''s wage offer is about £15 short of the £25 a week he gets at runton but his agent says theres a chance he might take a pay cut if they supply his boots[/quote]

teves is on the cards, some bloke down the carboot told me!

Ronaldo(The Fat One) has announced his desire to end his career at Norwich City. He is a big fan of the Canaries and Delia Smith in particular who has reached an agreement over a 2 year contract reportedly worth 3 Pies baked fresh from her kitchen every day with a win bonus of a sausage roll and a packet of Walkers ''''Big Eat'''' cheese and onion crisps. John Hartson has also returned on a similar contract.

[quote user="MCWILL"]Ronaldo(The Fat One) has announced his desire to end his career at Norwich City. He is a big fan of the Canaries and Delia Smith in particular who has reached an agreement over a 2 year contract reportedly worth 3 Pies baked fresh from her kitchen every day with a win bonus of a sausage roll and a packet of Walkers ''''Big Eat'''' cheese and onion crisps. John Hartson has also returned on a similar contract.[/quote]lol...very funny [Y]...but probably true

Seriously, does anyone have a list of all the players we''ve been linked to and didn''t get over the past five years?

[quote user="MCWILL"]Ronaldo(The Fat One) has announced his desire to end his career at Norwich City. He is a big fan of the Canaries and Delia Smith in particular who has reached an agreement over a 2 year contract reportedly worth 3 Pies baked fresh from her kitchen every day with a win bonus of a sausage roll and a packet of Walkers ''''Big Eat'''' cheese and onion crisps. John Hartson has also returned on a similar contract.[/quote]Classic !

wots the betting we dont end up with any of these players we have been linked to

[quote user="barryevans"]mifsud[/quote]Bless you.  In other news, I was captured by aliens last night.  After the bog-standard sensation of being carried without weight onto their craft while a massive white light streamed overhead, the cliched sensation of not being completely there, and the rather disappointing discovery that rather than looking like the inside of a Zanussi advert, this spaceship was actually a dull gray with a beige shag pile carpet, I was summoned by the captain of their ship.  He informed me that his cousin works on the fish counter at Asda as a cover for his reconnaissance work for the forthcoming invasion, and that we are to sign Shola Ameobi on a vastly reduced wage at midnight on transfer deadline day.  When I asked whether he knew this because he could see into the future, or whether the alien ship was bombarding Sholas'' brain with pro canary radio waves, the captain said "don''t be daft, Shola met my cousin when came into Asda to see whether or not he could get pickled herring locally."  It''s the small things that can make or break a deal apparently...