Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Doc off Ipswich !

I think you''re all over reacting! He might have been getting off at Diss [;)]

YehNorwich - Cambridge - Londond Kings X - Salisbury  2:15 out of NorwichAvailable on the day also were :Norwich - Ely - London Kings X  ( ironically same train that goes to Cambridge anyway ?!? )orNorwich - Ely - Liverpool StreetNorwich - Scum - Ely - Liverpool Street   ( A whopping 4 hour journey and really.. whats the point)

Now not to slam Ginger Pele''s intellegence, (Jim Smith would surely cry and stick up for his hero again) I HIGHLY doubt Doc was going to London.He however could have been.I like the idea that he was going to Diss.....although.... He could have changed and been heading for Kings Lynn ( Saying that many trains to Kings Lynn were heading from Cambridge / Ely)I throw Kings Lynn in for a number of reasons...1) They are possibly our new local rivals2) By insinuating he is moving there to play , i also insinuate that hes crap which in turn again upsets Mr Jim Smith and prompts him to come back with more heroics !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]YehNorwich - Cambridge - Londond Kings X - Salisbury  2:15 out of NorwichAvailable on the day also were :Norwich - Ely - London Kings X  ( ironically same train that goes to Cambridge anyway ?!? )orNorwich - Ely - Liverpool StreetNorwich - Scum - Ely - Liverpool Street   ( A whopping 4 hour journey and really.. whats the point)

Now not to slam Ginger Pele''s intellegence, (Jim Smith would surely cry and stick up for his hero again) I HIGHLY doubt Doc was going to London.He however could have been.I like the idea that he was going to Diss.....although.... He could have changed and been heading for Kings Lynn ( Saying that many trains to Kings Lynn were heading from Cambridge / Ely)I throw Kings Lynn in for a number of reasons...1) They are possibly our new local rivals2) By insinuating he is moving there to play , i also insinuate that hes crap which in turn again upsets Mr Jim Smith and prompts him to come back with more heroics ![/quote]There would have been a bus from Ipswich, to somewhere else along the mainline, and then onto Liverpool Street, he wouldn''t have had to go to Ely.And Cam is right, I regularly catch the Salisbury train from Waterloo, because I have to go to Basingstoke, and that is on the way.

Maybe he just wanted to go on an adventure...ORCould he have been going to Stanstead to get a plane to fly to..........San Jose ??????Now... was he going to join Hucks ???Or drag our hero back to Carrow ??!?Wow Double heroics for Doc !! Save the season as our centre back rock (lol) and rescue Hucks from the US of A !!Respect Ginge ,

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeh

Norwich - Cambridge - Londond Kings X - Salisbury  2:15 out of Norwich

Available on the day also were :

Norwich - Ely - London Kings X  ( ironically same train that goes to Cambridge anyway ?!? )
or
Norwich - Ely - Liverpool Street

Norwich - Scum - Ely - Liverpool Street   ( A whopping 4 hour journey and really.. whats the point)

Now not to slam Ginger Pele''s intellegence, (Jim Smith would surely cry and stick up for his hero again) I HIGHLY doubt Doc was going to London.
He however could have been.

I like the idea that he was going to Diss.....
although.... He could have changed and been heading for Kings Lynn ( Saying that many trains to Kings Lynn were heading from Cambridge / Ely)

I throw Kings Lynn in for a number of reasons...
1) They are possibly our new local rivals
2) By insinuating he is moving there to play , i also insinuate that hes crap which in turn again upsets Mr Jim Smith and prompts him to come back with more heroics !
[/quote]

With a bit of luck with all these potential destinations, he will disappear never to be seen again!!

One of the better performers of the last 2 seasons. You haven''t got a clue what you are on about. You''ve got your ticket for the band wagon I see.

chump!

[quote user="Downloads"]I hope to God this is true. Would make my day! Might help get Ipswich relegated next![/quote]

[quote user="coops"]

One of the better performers of the last 2 seasons. You haven''t got a clue what you are on about. You''ve got your ticket for the band wagon I see.

chump!

[quote user="Downloads"]I hope to God this is true. Would make my day! Might help get Ipswich relegated next![/quote]

[/quote]

One of the better performers of a bl**dy dreadful 2 seasons doesn''t make him an asset.  As I posted before he is pedestrian, clumsy and gives away more than his share of penalties. As a team-mate you wouldn''t want him leading by example.  Neither is he any good at marshalling our so called defence.  I hope he is still on that train somewhere.  Ticket collecting maybe, he would be better at that than playing "football", if his time with us is anything to go by.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]

I HIGHLY doubt Doc was going to London.

[/quote]

Of course he wasnt going to London, afterall he only played for Luton for 3 years and Tottenham for 3 years didnt he. Absolutely no chance that he might have gained a few friends in that 6 years is there? Of course, he was going to Ipswich!

[quote user="coops"]

chump!

[/quote]

No, feck off, tosser. I can do insults too.

Someone who gets relegated twice needs to be replaced. Effort isn''t enough.

As the poster above said, he is slow and clumsy, it''s not good enough for Norwich. Or apparently it is, because if you look as if you are trying thats all that matters [N]

[quote user="OldRobert"]As I posted before he is pedestrian, clumsy and gives away more than his share of penalties.[/quote]How many pens do you think he gives away...?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="OldRobert"]As I posted before he is pedestrian, clumsy and gives away more than his share of penalties.[/quote]
How many pens do you think he gives away...?
[/quote]

Depends. He probably buys Parker pens rather than cheap old Bics, so I would say not too many. If he accidently takes one of those really small ones from the bookies, then im sure he would give you one of those.

It would actually be interesting to see how many penos we have given away in the last 2 seasons and who gave them away ?!?

Where is a statto when you need one ?

I rest my stock in fountain pens , the Bic ones are to cheap and nasty

We gave away ten penalties the season just gone. From memory I know Doc gave way two, I think Clingan managed a couple, Hoolahan, Fotheringham and Omozusi all gave away one too.