Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Doc off Ipswich !

Well back to work tomorrow for me, so that meant the trek back from Norwich to Salisbury where i work. Was just saying good bye to the Mum and Dad before I got onto the train for Cambridge when I saw a stark fellow rushing for the train.I quickly nudge my father whos oblivious.... Dad... Dad... ITS DOC !!!My father turns round and comments, well thats the fastest hes ran all year.Sure enough it was Doc , on his own , late for the train in shorts carrying a sports bag...where was the train going ???Ipswich.Be ashamed Doc... be ashamedI just hope he got off the train before it reached its final destination

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

what are you? a bed time story teller??

thats pathetic!

[/quote]No just somoene who didnt want to write an epic for the trolls to dismantle so wrote a small piece so the likes of you could have your hand honeymoons over it

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]..... when I saw a stark fellow rushing for the train.....[/quote]lashings of ginger beer......

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Well back to work tomorrow for me, so that meant the trek back from Norwich to Salisbury where i work. Was just saying good bye to the Mum and Dad before I got onto the train for Cambridge when I saw a stark fellow rushing for the train.
I quickly nudge my father whos oblivious.... Dad... Dad... ITS DOC !!!
My father turns round and comments, well thats the fastest hes ran all year.

Sure enough it was Doc , on his own , late for the train in shorts carrying a sports bag...
where was the train going ???

Ipswich.

Be ashamed Doc... be ashamed

I just hope he got off the train before it reached its final destination
[/quote]

Could have been going to London????

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Well back to work tomorrow for me, so that meant the trek back from Norwich to Salisbury where i work. Was just saying good bye to the Mum and Dad before I got onto the train for Cambridge when I saw a stark fellow rushing for the train.
I quickly nudge my father whos oblivious.... Dad... Dad... ITS DOC !!!
My father turns round and comments, well thats the fastest hes ran all year.

Sure enough it was Doc , on his own , late for the train in shorts carrying a sports bag...
where was the train going ???

Ipswich.

Be ashamed Doc... be ashamed

I just hope he got off the train before it reached its final destination
[/quote]

boring

Nah, I was going to London, that was platform 2..... I looked on his train as he got on... it clearly said "SCUM TRAIN"

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Nah, I was going to London, that was platform 2..... I looked on his train as he got on... it clearly said "SCUM TRAIN"[/quote]he will turn from the ginger pele to the fat beyatch brazil!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

thats pathetic!

[/quote]

No just somoene who didnt want to write an epic for the trolls to dismantle so wrote a small piece so the likes of you could have your hand honeymoons over it
[/quote]

''Hand honeymoons'' 

LMFAO!! Thats classic.

[quote user="Downloads"]I hope to God this is true. Would make my day! Might help get Ipswich relegated next![/quote]

Mine too.  Trouble is he''s too slow to get off in time before the train turns round and come back again.

[quote user="Blainsey"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

thats pathetic!

[/quote]No just somoene who didnt want to write an epic for the trolls to dismantle so wrote a small piece so the likes of you could have your hand honeymoons over it[/quote]

''Hand honeymoons'' 

LMFAO!! Thats classic.

[/quote]I agree, brilliant! [:D]

In fact, lets come up with a new plan.

Lets offer to let the club keep the rebate, as long as they give it to Ipswich to take Doc, in fact they can pretty much have our whole back line apart from Stef.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Lets offer to let the club keep the rebate, as long as they give it to Ipswich to take Doc, in fact they can pretty much have our whole back line apart from Stef.

[/quote]

Brilliant "Downloads". Excellent plan.[:D]

[quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]Why would we need shitty league one players ? surely you need them dont ya ??

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]Why would we need shitty league one players ? surely you need them dont ya ??
[/quote]

No thanks.  You have ''em.

We were going to pay you to take ''em, i thought that would be a good deal!!

I mean the Doc! You must want him??

[quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]gotta be your worst player for god knows how long !!!!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]gotta be your worst player for god knows how long !!!![/quote]Looks like you''ve never had the luck of meeting this fella:[IMG]http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/f3/a1/0,,10355~3777011,00.jpg[/IMG]

1. What a waste of a thread. Plyer who lives in Norwich gets a train that goes through Ipswich! Big news!

2. Why do people persist in slagging off one of the only players who appears to give a t*ss, does not appear to be angling for a move away following our relegation and has been one of our best players over the last 12 months. Anyone who thinks we will pick up a better centre half prepared to play in league 1 this summer needs to get real and we should stop slagging off all of our players all of the time. There are some that deserve it but the Doc does not!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]There were no London trains yesterday. It was buses from Scum to Witham.[/quote]I went from Norwich to Cambridge, then jumped one to Kings X from there ;)

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

1. What a waste of a thread. Plyer who lives in Norwich gets a train that goes through Ipswich! Big news!

2. Why do people persist in slagging off one of the only players who appears to give a t*ss, does not appear to be angling for a move away following our relegation and has been one of our best players over the last 12 months. Anyone who thinks we will pick up a better centre half prepared to play in league 1 this summer needs to get real and we should stop slagging off all of our players all of the time. There are some that deserve it but the Doc does not!

[/quote]

Get a sense of humor you miserable old trout, Doc was prolly on the run from you as you obviously want to give him mad love, poor fella...no wonder he was moving so quick

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Nah, I was going to London, that was platform 2..... I looked on his train as he got on... it clearly said "SCUM TRAIN"[/quote]I thought you said you were going to Cambridge?  I assume you were changing there to get to Kings X then.Anyway, pretty much all of the trains from Norwich to Ipswich end up in London, they usually don''t because of mainline work.  I''m just going to throw it out there that he was going to London, Liverpool Street.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear

1   The "Big News" was that he had moved quick enough to catch the "Scum Train".

2   I agree he is one of the few who appears to give a t*ss.  Perhaps he is not angling for a move because he is on good money, and people like you think he is one of our best players over the last 12 months.  Perhaps that is one of the contributory factors to our relegation.  You cannot hide from the fact that our "defence" has been appalling for several seasons, just look at the goals against column.  Not of course all his fault, but he must take his fair share of the blame.  He is pedestrian and clumsy, gives away more than his fair share of penalties, and if you think that there are no better centre backs who are prepared to play in D3 then God help us, we will be relegated again.

Not slagging off for slagging off''s sake......fact.