So there are rumours going around that Hucks will come back does anyone have any insight into this? Would you have him back? Me personally I know hes getting on a bit but id love to see him in a Norwich shirt again he could deffinately do a job for us in league. Also we wouldnt have to pay him much because he said that money is an issue.

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]So there are rumours going around that Hucks will come back does anyone have any insight into this? Would you have him back? Me personally I know hes getting on a bit but id love to see him in a Norwich shirt again he could deffinately do a job for us in league.
Also we wouldnt have to pay him much because he said that money is an issue.
[/quote]

He cant come back until November 1st, unless we buy him. He also cant confirm that he is coming back until 1st November, and the club cant confirm that he is coming back until 1st November. Else both him and the club would be liable for an illegal approach, simply because the bosmon ruling does not apply to non-eu states.

So rumours are just that rumours, and we wont know any different until 1st November.

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]But would you have him back? even if we have to wait till November 1st
[/quote]

If Hucks believes that he can do a job then yes, if he believes that he cant then no. I am going to trust Huckerby to determine that, he has a bad hip and admits he is losing pace. I would like to see him here, but if he decides he wants to have another easy year playing less than 30 games a year in the MLS then I would respect that totally.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It''s the heat.  That and canarytom just seems to be a random insult generator.
[/quote]

What do you mean? According to the thread, I have not made any comment on this!

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It''s the heat.  That and canarytom just seems to be a random insult generator.[/quote]

What do you mean? According to the thread, I have not made any comment on this!

[/quote]

That would be because your reply to him was so infantile that it has been removed then.