Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Just looking on SSN

[quote user="Norwich74"]We had the third highest average attendance last season
[/quote]

WOW thats awesome!!

so with all this revenue coming in, were does it all go? thats what people want to know!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Norwich74"]We had the third highest average attendance last season[/quote]

WOW thats awesome!!

so with all this revenue coming in, were does it all go? thats what people want to know!!

[/quote]

WOW i love your sarcasim[;)]

[/quote]

Where have you been for the past 4 years exactly? (If i''m not being too intrusive)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

WOW thats awesome!!

[/quote]

Third highest attendance does not mean third highest revenue, that is the figure that I want to see. Under 12''s pay £25 a season at city, just over £1 a game. OAPs pay about £150, thats still only less than £7 a game.

Filling our stadium by pretty much giving away the seats? In the hope that those people buy a programme, a couple of pints and a hotdog?

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

WOW thats awesome!!

[/quote]

Third highest attendance does not mean third highest revenue, that is the figure that I want to see. Under 12''s pay £25 a season at city, just over £1 a game. OAPs pay about £150, thats still only less than £7 a game.

Filling our stadium by pretty much giving away the seats? In the hope that those people buy a programme, a couple of pints and a hotdog?

[/quote]

Shut up knobhead, its great that the club do this, otherwise we''d be a shit club with shit fans, like f***ing Wigan!! WE ARE NORWICH, SUPR NORWICH, WE ARE NORWICH, CARROW ROAD!

[quote user="matt8"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

WOW thats awesome!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shut up knobhead, its great that the club do this, otherwise we''d be a shit club with shit fans, like f***ing Wigan!! WE ARE NORWICH, SUPR NORWICH, WE ARE NORWICH, CARROW ROAD!

[/quote]

Ok, just a few quick points:-

• You do not need to write in capital letters to emphasise your point, I am literate.
  • We are a sh*t club.
  • Many of the fans are sh*t.
  • Wigan are not sh*t, they are in the Premier League.
  • You cannot spell Super.
  • Dont tell me to shut up, or a knobhead, I guarentee that you wouldnt dare say that to my face. If you did I would knock out your teeth.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="matt8"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

WOW thats awesome!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

• You do not need to write in capital letters to emphasise your point, I am literate.

• We are a sh*t club.

• Dont tell me to shut up, or a knobhead, I guarentee that you wouldnt dare say that to my face. If you did I would knock out your teeth.

[/quote]

Somebodys tired [;)]

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="matt8"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Norwich74"]We had the third highest average attendance last season[/quote]

WOW thats awesome!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

• We are a sh*t club.

[/quote]Coming from somebody who has spent the morning posting arsebiscuits on another thread. Dear oh dear.

Ryan sadly speaks sense here

crowd attendences rarely mean anything bar - added atmosphere if a big game

football is all about ££££ nowdays

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]what''s a sh*t fan? surely there is no level of fan.[/quote]

A sh*t fan = the majority of top 4 supporters.

Glory hunting plastic fans.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="matt8"][quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

WOW thats awesome!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

• We are a sh*t club.

[/quote]
Coming from somebody who has spent the morning posting arsebiscuits on another thread. Dear oh dear.

[/quote]

The post being from a priest, and "Arsebiscuits" being a very famous quote by Father Jack.

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]then surely we don''t have any shit fans then cos the one thing you can''t call a norwich fan is a glory hunter
[/quote]

You can call a Norwich fan a glory hunter as a few thousand of the appeared around the promotion time.

Nearly 2,000 of those fans have decided not to renew their season tickets upon relegation.

Is that not what we can call glory hunting? Those 2,000 fans will still sit in front of their Sentanta sports thinking that they know everything about football, because they spent 5 years of their 40 year lives going to Carrow Road.

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]what''s a sh*t fan? surely there is no level of fan.
[/quote]

should heard the manure great fan base in my home town last week

"giggs is sh*t always has been"

"fergie past it"

"Scholes is rubbish he doesnt score anymore"

seems these three manutd legends then i''d say these are sh*t fans - thats if you can call them fans??

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"]then surely we don''t have any shit fans then cos the one thing you can''t call a norwich fan is a glory hunter
[/quote]

You can call a Norwich fan a glory hunter as a few thousand of the appeared around the promotion time.

Nearly 2,000 of those fans have decided not to renew their season tickets upon relegation.

Is that not what we can call glory hunting? Those 2,000 fans will still sit in front of their Sentanta sports thinking that they know everything about football, because they spent 5 years of their 40 year lives going to Carrow Road.

[/quote]

same with us mate,

i get annoyed with it as parking around Mol is terrible on worst of days (22k) now every man and his dog want to turn up

[quote user="ryan85k"]You can call a Norwich fan a glory hunter as a few thousand of the appeared around the promotion time.

Nearly 2,000 of those fans have decided not to renew their season tickets upon relegation.[/quote]

That''s one heck of an assumption isn''t it, to assume that the fans who didn''t renew are solely the ones who appeared around 2004 or so.