Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Dean Windass!!

[quote user="ryan85k"]Released today, sign him up![/quote]

He wont come to City, his wage demands will be out of our league. He''ll end up somewhere like Cardiff or QPR

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

He wont come to City, his wage demands will be out of our league. He''ll end up somewhere like Cardiff or QPR

[/quote]

Thank God for that.  He could team up with Fatty Hartson for the heaviest and oldest strike force in the league.

All set to become Assistant Manager at Darlington I believe.

[quote user="Victor Segura"]I think he''s taken an assistant manager job at Darlington,oh and he''s 74.[/quote]

My relief is absolute.[:D]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]yeah why not he is only 73!![/quote]

I remember similar accusations thrown at Dion Dublin

[/quote]

dion was a class above windass in his prime though!!

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]

Thank God for that.  He could team up with Fatty Hartson for the heaviest and oldest strike force in the league.

[/quote]Who mentioned the fat one again ..............no it means another four sleepless nights seeing Fartson trying to get off the ground for a header.Where are my pills?

[quote user="Hockey the yellow Gerrard"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who mentioned the fat one again ..............no it means another four sleepless nights seeing Fartson trying to get off the ground for a header.
Where are my pills?
[/quote]

Sorry, sorry...grovel, grovel.  Don''t take the pills, please don''t take the pills.  I will never be able to live with myself.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Hockey the yellow Gerrard"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Who mentioned the fat one again ..............no it means another four sleepless nights seeing Fartson trying to get off the ground for a header.Where are my pills?[/quote]

Sorry, sorry...grovel, grovel.  Don''t take the pills, please don''t take the pills.  I will never be able to live with myself.

[/quote]The really sad part is that i thought that Ryan85k had said " Released today STRING him up!!! I am away  off to my darkened room.

I think that he is going to be at Donny or something similar, coaching. Although he is getting on a bit, he would still be a good one to have.

Bloody Chase, if he had signed him, we would have kept O''Neil back in the day.

[quote user="ryan85k"]Released today, sign him up![/quote]15 years too late...

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="ryan85k"]Released today, sign him up![/quote]

15 years too late...
[/quote]#]

And several stone.

[quote user="OldRobert"]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="ryan85k"]Released today, sign him up![/quote]15 years too late...[/quote]#]

And several stone.

[/quote]

he still did a job at hull, but we need plauers who can play 90 minutes, these sort of players have dug us a hole already!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="OldRobert"]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="ryan85k"]Released today, sign him up![/quote]

15 years too late...
[/quote]#]

And several stone.

[/quote]

he still did a job at hull, but we need plauers who can play 90 minutes, these sort of players have dug us a hole already!
[/quote]

We need players that can play.