Sign in to follow this  
sturgeon220

Re: Todays EEN Former chef steals cash.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Bet this post disappears very quickly![/quote]  It bl**dy well should disappear . I can not beliave some people on this Message Board

[quote user="sturgeon220"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Bet this post disappears very quickly![/quote]  It bl**dy well should disappear . I can not beliave some people on this Message Board[/quote]I do apologise if i offended you or any one else .it was not my intention just a couple of glasses too many with my tea.

[quote user="sturgeon220"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Bet this post disappears very quickly!
[/quote]  It bl**dy well should disappear . I can not beliave some people on this Message Board
[/quote]

"Nee Naw! Nee Naw! Nee Naw! Nee Naw!  "It''s like this my young probationer, we let nothing libellous appear and remain on this forum! 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="sturgeon220"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Bet this post disappears very quickly![/quote]  It bl**dy well should disappear . I can not beliave some people on this Message Board[/quote]

"Nee Naw! Nee Naw! Nee Naw! Nee Naw!  "It''s like this my young probationer, we let nothing libellous appear and remain on this forum! 

[/quote]This will probably be one of the shortest probationary periods on this forum. Never to be heard of again. Thankyou and goodbye.

[quote user="7rew"]

[quote user="Hockey the yellow Gerrard"]Is this a common trait amongst chefs ? If so would answer a lot of questions eminating from carrow road !
[/quote]

But we all know what holds elsewhere doesn''t hold at Carrow Road.

Apparently im the rest of the world strikers aim to put the ball between the posts, collecting red cards isn''t the main point of the midfield and defenders are there to stop the oposition scoring!  Madness!

[/quote]

You must be kidding.  Never heard of that before!

[quote user="7rew"]

[quote user="Hockey the yellow Gerrard"]Is this a common trait amongst chefs ? If so would answer a lot of questions eminating from carrow road !
[/quote]

But we all know what holds elsewhere doesn''t hold at Carrow Road.

Apparently im the rest of the world strikers aim to put the ball between the posts, collecting red cards isn''t the main point of the midfield and defenders are there to stop the oposition scoring!  Madness!

[/quote]

Y''mean, Carrow Road also hosts those football match thing''s?......Oh yeah, those blokes running around for an hour and a half chasing a roundy sphere thing? I glanced at it through the corporate box window in between courses (and whilst polishing off my 3rd bottle of Moet)....Yeah, it gets a bit noisy when those people outside get hysterical because some bloke falls over, spits or clears his nasal chambers. I think it''s downright rude when you''re trying to discuss business and chat up the young serving filly.. it can be most annoying and quite distracting - and I do wish the oiks would keep their bloody noise down.....Mmmh, food''s ok, decor and service slightly more than average, wine and champagne wets the throat I suppose, cute staff (female), hotel''s nothing special....Glad I don''t have to watch the mediocre entertainment on the turf.....