Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Long shot I know...

I''ve got tickets for the England U 21 game at Stadium MK next week (chance for some decent football before the long summer ) and I was just wondering about City players maybe in the U 21 squad.

Does anyone know if any young canaries will be playing in this game? Thanks in advance

Bertrand and Gibbs will be the closest you will get.

Maybe Joe Lewis?

No current Norwich players will feature. Rudd would if he was a couple of years older.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Big Bob"]Instead of being a lazy attention seeking prat, why dont you search England u21 squad on google...[/quote] Blimey. I didnt think my question deserved that sort of response![/quote]

I once asked the England score on here and you were one of the people that proceeded to have a go at me for a pointless thread. So glad that has come back to smack your backside, well said Big Bob.

How somebody with almost 6,000 posts on a Norwich fan doesnt know that we dont have any England Under 21 internationals is beyond me, using your brain to think before posting would have helped.

one would presume its the england u21 squad - which is going to u21 tourney?

if so then no norwich players have been included! large quanity are premiership players (if you include boro/newcastle)

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Chill out lads! I thought this was a forum where you could post about anything to do with NCFC, am I right?[/quote]

You are correct. Some people on here really seem to have gotten out of bed on the wrong side this morning.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]Chill out lads! I thought this was a forum where you could post about anything to do with NCFC, am I right?[/quote]

You are correct. Some people on here really seem to have gotten out of bed on the wrong side this morning.

[/quote]

I will put my hands up and admit that I am being a moody bugger this morning, as a result of not going to bed at all. So you are quite correct.

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Instead of being a lazy attention seeking prat, why dont you search England u21 squad on google...[/quote]

Ha ha, well said Bib Bob!

[/quote]

It''s BIG BOB you  *%$%^$&   ^%$%  $%$$££!!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Instead of being a lazy attention seeking prat, why dont you search England u21 squad on google...[/quote]

Ha ha, well said Bib Bob!

[/quote]

It''s BIG BOB you  *%$%^$&   ^%$%  $%$$££!!

[/quote]

The hostility on here between felow fans is absolutely ridiculous, its a norwich forum for norwich related chat and questions, leave peopel alone, if you dont want to get involved in the thread why dont you just ignore it.Its just bullying basically...

[quote user="The Undertaker"]It was a stupid question though.[/quote]

Granted...but theres no need for the abuse is there? i know a large portion of us users of the forum are bored and not in the best frame of mind when it comes to city stuff, but again, if you think its a stupid question, ignore it or moderate the language... no need for naughty words. we are ll city fans, lets not turn on each other eh?