Sign in to follow this  
spark65

Song

Do not know if there is any one who can help. I have started taking my six year old daughter this season and she really likes the song they play when Norwich score. I think it is from the 80s and has the words you have to laugh or else you will cry you have to live or else you die. I have asked everyone who sits around me with no joy.

Thanks

[quote user="spark65"]Do not know if there is any one who can help. I have started taking my six year old daughter this season and she really likes the song they play when Norwich score. I think it is from the 80s and has the words you have to laugh or else you will cry you have to live or else you die. I have asked everyone who sits around me with no joy.

Thanks[/quote]That''s not the goal song, that''s the song at kick off and at full time if we win (which is why nobody knows it).It''s called "Tom Hark" and it''s by the Piranhas.On Youtube here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8gkWWUD1rs

Thanks to both of you she loves them both and you are right it is the Piranhas song.

Many thanks and hopefully we will hear it next year a lot more