Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Grant Holt Update!

He won''t  have been talking to you today because you have not asked Shrewsbury Town for permission to speak to him.

Quite like the Shrewsbury kit,

the Blue one''s quite nice too!

Obviously don''t know how to spell though!

OTBC!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]What does Grant Holt look like then ?
[/quote]

Here''s what he looks like.

[/quote]

Gawd, its Andy Sugden from Emmerdale![:D]

If you saw him down Prince of Wales Rd, I''d hedge my bets the driver was Matty Patty, showing Holt his favourite watering holes and post-match hangouts!

[quote user="NCFC"][/quote]In an exclusive interview with the Daily Mail on Tuesdays and half past two on a Wednesday, ace star striker Grant Holt today informed reporters that he turned down a move to promotion chasing Norwich City FC on grounds that the fans had already cast judgement on his appearence and that he wanted to sign for a club where people were more welcoming.In a shock move he also admitted that he turned down a peck on the cheek and a signed cook book from Delia Smith and better wages just to get away from a club that he claims resembles the Munsters. Further claims that he unearthed toombstones of murdered pride under the new development have been quashed.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]What does Grant Holt look like then ?
[/quote]

Here''s what he looks like.

[/quote]

Gawd, its Andy Sugden from Emmerdale![:D]

[/quote]

LMFAO mate

Well i was in Asda about 90 mins ago, and im sure I saw him in there, he was talking to a big dark guy who i assume was Carl Cort!!!!

[quote user="LDC"]Well i was in Asda about 90 mins ago, and im sure I saw him in there, he was talking to a big dark guy who i assume was Carl Cort!!!![/quote]

That was Emile Heskey, we are in talks with him too.

Anyone who spells Norwich as Naaaarwaich as the original poster does here is clearly a scummer on a wind-up.

[quote user="LDC"]Well i was in Asda about 90 mins ago, and im sure I saw him in there, he was talking to a big dark guy who i assume was Carl Cort!!!![/quote]Has he become a perminant fixture there now? [:P]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Anyone who spells Norwich as Naaaarwaich as the original poster does here is clearly a scummer on a wind-up.[/quote]

Ha ha good theory but i can assure you that i am not a scummer! Surely the same could be said  about ''I am a banana'' (spelt incorrectly) or many other names!?

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Anyone who spells Norwich as Naaaarwaich as the original poster does here is clearly a scummer on a wind-up.[/quote]

Ha ha good theory but i can assure you that i am not a scummer! Surely the same could be said  about ''I am a banana'' (spelt incorrectly) or many other names!?

[/quote]This banana guy is not my favourite poster, but I think people need to give it a rest over his username.  He actually has spelt banana right you know.