Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Grant Holt Update!

Saw Grant Holt in the passenger seat of a red Maserati with a shaved head driver with sunglasses on (who i  assume is his agent..) driving down prince of wales road about 1hour ago.. number plate ''50 Maz''.

Discussing/Agreeing terms down at Carrow Road as we speak?? [^o)]

We''ll have to wait and see...!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]What does Grant Holt look like then ?
[/quote]

Pretty easy to recognise actually... large brow and large jaw line, set back eyes etc..Ive been looking up about him on the web this week so made it even easier to notice him.

Also if you''re interested in cars then you usually have a peek at the type of driver/passenger that a Maserati has inside![;)]

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

Saw Grant Holt in the passenger seat of a red Maserati with a shaved head driver with sunglasses on (who i  assume is his agent..) driving down prince of wales road about 1hour ago.. number plate ''50 Maz''.

[/quote]

omg what ever next......................

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

Also if you''re interested in cars then you usually have a peek at the type of driver/passenger that a Maserati has inside![;)]

[/quote]

Why?

[quote user="The Undertaker"]I saw that too when I popped to Budgens earlier![/quote]Stop making things up, you have never been to Norwich in your life!!

[quote user="|BA"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

Why?
[/quote]

Why not?

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

[/quote]

I doubt it. He''s currently on holiday recovering from a recent operation. On his return he is due for talks though.

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

[/quote]

I doubt it. He''s currently on holiday recovering from a recent operation. On his return he is due for talks though.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe he''s back from holidays for talks?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]large brow and large jaw line, set back eyes etc.[/quote]You make him sound like neanderthal man ![/quote]You are right  he does look like neanderthal man . good spot.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I reckon so ..95% sure that was him in the passenger seat!

I guess you''d need a Maserati to get from Shrewsbury to Norwich in a short space of time.

He was giving an interview to the Shropshire Star at the club this morning:

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I guess you''d need a Maserati to get from Shrewsbury to Norwich in a short space of time.

[/quote]

We have an airport in Norwich ya know lol with aeroplanes and everything [;)][:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

We have an airport in Norwich ya know lol with aeroplanes and everything [;)][:)]

[/quote]

Of course.  Perhaps more telling is Stimpson saying he has not received any call from Norwich City as of today.

[/quote]

[/quote]Shhhhh WAY! You''ll spoil the illusion!! [:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course.  Perhaps more telling is Stimpson saying he has not received any call from Norwich City as of today.

[/quote]

Homer Stimpson? http://www.musicu.be/music/homer-simpson-wants-to-sing-like-susan-boyle/ .....We also have Televison and Radio.... 

[/quote]

[/quote]

ha ha last time i checked Shrewsbury didnt have an airport and Maseratis can''t fly!! [:P]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shhhhh WAY! You''ll spoil the illusion!! [:D]
[/quote]

PMSL sorry, I almost let slip we have electricity and running water too

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Shhhhh WAY! You''ll spoil the illusion!! [:D][/quote]

[/quote]Oh, now you''ve done it! Just tell them everything why don''t you! It''s too late!! Everyone to the castle!!!!! [:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shhhhh WAY! You''ll spoil the illusion!! [:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, now you''ve done it! Just tell them everything why don''t you! It''s too late!! Everyone to the castle!!!!! [:D]
[/quote]

I can take a few on my horse and cart to the castle (have to share the cost of fuel though, oats and hay have gone up a farthing).....Not sure how to get there as some bugger has nicked me sat nav! (my fault for having a cabriolet cart I suppose)....

Tasty wheels...Innit!..."MAX POWER!"

Free manure to put on your strawberries! (only if you can''t afford to put cream and sugar on them!)....

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Maybe it''s BS

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Shhhhh WAY! You''ll spoil the illusion!! [:D][/quote]

[/quote]Oh, now you''ve done it! Just tell them everything why don''t you! It''s too late!! Everyone to the castle!!!!! [:D][/quote]As long as you don''t mention the castle was replaced with a paper mache replica after we secretly sold it to buy Ashton . . . . .