Sign in to follow this  
Taxing

Pink Un Moaning Board

My visits to this MB are becoming less and less frequent. Summer, cricket, other distractions all combine to lure me away from the compelling and scintillating messages on this MB. But there is one other significant reason why the temptation to click on has become less attractive and that reason is because all most of you seem to do is moan, moan and moan. All that wailing, whingeing, whimpering and whining is wearing me down and many others I suspect. Conspiracy theories and imaginings abound and are created (where none existed in the first place) so that you can then carp and complain. The vitriolic criticism of Gunn has reached and been sustained at the most unpleasant and unjustified levels. I would dare any of you anti-Gunn whiners to accuse him to his face of being a "puppet man" or a "Delia yes man" because, of course, he isn''t and you would deserve to be decked if you did have the bottle. I truly despair at some of the moronic claptrap I read on here. It didn''t use to be too bad because in the not too distant past the stimulating, constructive and amusing posts far outweighed the negative, nonsensical, peevish posts but that balance has been dramatically reversed in recent months. For the record, I too am depressed by our decline and relegation to the Third Division (with possibly a return to the old Div 3 South and North regionalization the season after next I hear). I too would like to see new owners and loadsamoney. I too remain to be convinced that Gunn will be a good manager for us. However, I am also a pragmatist and I see no benefit in ranting and raving about our plight. Personally, I see no sense in constantly bad-mouthing Delia et al and I have nothing but contempt for the posters who criticise Gunn in such an empty-headed  and spiteful way. So........... this particular poster has decided to take a long vacation from this Moaning Board. Happy Summer all !

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

I would dare any of you .....to accuse him ....of being a "puppet man" or a "Delia yes man" because, of course, he isn''t

[/quote]Could you please supply the evidence to support this statement.

Thank you.[/quote]No but I could supply plenty of evidence that you''re a "wailing, whingeing, whimpering and whining" poster though.LOL! [:D]

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

My visits to this MB are becoming less and less frequent. Summer, cricket, other distractions all combine to lure me away from the compelling and scintillating messages on this MB. But there is one other significant reason why the temptation to click on has become less attractive and that reason is because all most of you seem to do is moan, moan and moan. All that wailing, whingeing, whimpering and whining is wearing me down and many others I suspect. Conspiracy theories and imaginings abound and are created (where none existed in the first place) so that you can then carp and complain. The vitriolic criticism of Gunn has reached and been sustained at the most unpleasant and unjustified levels. I would dare any of you anti-Gunn whiners to accuse him to his face of being a "puppet man" or a "Delia yes man" because, of course, he isn''t and you would deserve to be decked if you did have the bottle. I truly despair at some of the moronic claptrap I read on here. It didn''t use to be too bad because in the not too distant past the stimulating, constructive and amusing posts far outweighed the negative, nonsensical, peevish posts but that balance has been dramatically reversed in recent months. For the record, I too am depressed by our decline and relegation to the Third Division (with possibly a return to the old Div 3 South and North regionalization the season after next I hear). I too would like to see new owners and loadsamoney. I too remain to be convinced that Gunn will be a good manager for us. However, I am also a pragmatist and I see no benefit in ranting and raving about our plight. Personally, I see no sense in constantly bad-mouthing Delia et al and I have nothing but contempt for the posters who criticise Gunn in such an empty-headed  and spiteful way. So........... this particular poster has decided to take a long vacation from this Moaning Board. Happy Summer all !

[/quote]

I guess we should sit back and watch it happen???? opps!! it already has!

crist man, if you dont say nothing and sit there from a distance saying "well i told you so" we will continue to slide down the tables, As a Norwich fan you have a in built button, saying "well it will come good, i really belive that" Well sorry to tell you, it hasnt and with these at the helm, i dont much will change! so i say stand up and be counted!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

I would dare any of you .....to accuse him ....of being a "puppet man" or a "Delia yes man" because, of course, he isn''t

[/quote]

Could you please supply the evidence to support this statement.

Thank you.

[/quote]Strewth !  And there was me thinking we lived in a country where you were innocent of being a puppet man until being proved guilty of being a puppet man !

To be honest Snoot I think that people click on the site in hope of seeing some transfer news and then slope into the Message Board. As there is little to actually talk about (no matches and no transfers) people just grumble and moan. I will bearly be looking in till mid/late July.

i just don''t understand why people think that just because they are constantly being negative they''re a cut above the rest and shoot anyone down who is being possitive by calling them a happy clapper.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]Could you please supply the evidence to support this statement.

Thank you.[/quote]No but I could supply plenty of evidence that you''re a "wailing, whingeing, whimpering and whining" poster though.LOL! [:D]

[/quote]

I''ve got plenty of evidence that you are stalking me! Lol!

As its you: BOARD OUT!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]

crist man, if you dont say nothing and sit there from a distance saying "well i told you so" we will continue to slide down the tables, As a Norwich fan you have a in built button, saying "well it will come good, i really belive that" Well sorry to tell you, it hasnt and with these at the helm, i dont much will change! so i say stand up and be counted!

[/quote]You have missed the point. People moaning and whingeing on this message board isn''t going to achieve anything is it, some people have taken action by protesting etc, but all the keyboard warriors on this message board are not actually doing anything for the cause and the only thing they are achieving is splitting the fans into two groups. We can all see we need change, but making up storys and moaning about things on here isn''t going to do anything.

Yeah, I agree that right now there''s a lot of whining and moaning, but to be fair there isn''t really much good happening right now.

Also, I can''t help but spot an irony...

"People on a message board are complaining. I know what, I''ll go on a message board and complain about it"

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Yeah, I agree that right now there''s a lot of whining and moaning, but to be fair there isn''t really much good happening right now. Also, I can''t help but spot an irony... "People on a message board are complaining. I know what, I''ll go on a message board and complain about it"[/quote]

lol well spotted

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have missed the point. People moaning and whingeing on this message board isn''t going to achieve anything is it, some people have taken action by protesting etc, but all the keyboard warriors on this message board are not actually doing anything for the cause and the only thing they are achieving is splitting the fans into two groups. [/quote]

The board has achieved that so stop blaming the fans for expressing their opinion.

[quote user="ellis206"]
thing they are achieving is splitting the fans into two groups. [/quote]

May I suggest you stop blaming the fans. It was the board that split the fans into two groups. The appointment of Bryan Gunn one day before the St. Andrews meeting made it worse.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You have missed the point. People moaning and whingeing on this message board isn''t going to achieve anything is it, some people have taken action by protesting etc, but all the keyboard warriors on this message board are not actually doing anything for the cause and the only thing they are achieving is splitting the fans into two groups. We can all see we need change, but making up storys and moaning about things on here isn''t going to do anything.[/quote] And what does not moaning achieve , all your lot are doing is sending out a clear message to the Cook that everything is fine and to carry on as usual , its time for her to go one way or the other but go she has to .

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]but you and i would say all the rest of you gunn outers aren''t doing anything bar b**ching on here and making stupid remarks like gunn''s a yes man to delia etc etc... the original poster is spot on. But seriously all you lot do is sit from a distance behind yoour pc and type out hateful comments towards Gunn... I could understand the first couple of days after the appointment but most if not all of you are still sitting there going over and over the same thing until it has been done to death... It''s boring on this board now as it''s full of people having a go and not really doing anything about it. If i wanted him out (which i don''t) and disliked him as much as you i would start petitions, write to every businessman i could to try and encourage him/her to take a look... I wouldn''t sit here and keep moaning about the same thing... It''s easy to have a go behind closed doors and not do anything.... the i told you so''s are the ones who won''t give gunn a chance... clearly on here most seem unwilling to give him a chance... or if they do... will turn on him at the very first oppportunity... I don''t know any other fans like us... sadly that isn''t a compliment. 

Most other supporters do not have the man who arranges the golf days forced on them as manager , afaid this wont go away untill the man is sacked and next season is already a write off because we have already seen Gunn the manager in action . Even Roeder knew Cureton was finished Oddjob has a key role for him , says it all.

ok GNL... do you judge everything at face value? If so it looks as though the education system in Norfolk has failed.

Do you accept whatever crap you are given Chirp , because Gunn is crap with a capital C .

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]To be honest Snoot I think that people click on the site in hope of seeing some transfer news [/quote]Fools.http://newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/League+One/Norwich+City  will get you far more nonsense than you''ll find on here.....