Sign in to follow this  
supercol

Lee Trundle..

Keep seeing we are linked with him and quite a few in the Bristol area seem to think he is coming here.. anybody know anything ?

Was very surprised that he flopped in the Championship, was always a player that I have admired from afar. I for one, would be happy with him in a Norwich shirt next season. But no, I have not heard anything!

Strange player not sure why he never played at a higher level sooner maybe it''s becuase for alot of his career he always seemed abit over weight. But at the level we are at i wouldnt mind seeing him, he''s got a good record and knows his way around the lower league but he''s 33 and not sure how fit he''ll be as didnt play alot last season. Still beggers and choosers.

[quote user="barryevans"]thought he might cost a bit but at 33 we can get him on the cheap, anyone know how long is left on his bristol city contract[/quote]

And yet, posters on here say Huck too old, hmm?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="barryevans"]thought he might cost a bit but at 33 we can get him on the cheap, anyone know how long is left on his bristol city contract[/quote]

[/quote]Very few do.However, many express concerns over his long standing injury problems which Hucks himself admits may yet mean a return to City is unrealistic.But don''t let the facts get in the way of another snipe at fellow supporters. That would never do.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Very few do.

[/quote]

I haven''t done a head count but it sure as hell seems different to me.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Very few do.

[/quote]

I haven''t done a head count but it sure as hell seems different to me.

[/quote]

Now, come on Wizard, everything seems "different" to you. Even your thoughts of yesterday compared to your thoughts of today. [:D][;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Now, come on Wizard, everything seems "different" to you. Even your thoughts of yesterday compared to your thoughts of today. [:D][;)]

[/quote]

Thats what happens when you have a brain the size of a planet Yankee![;)]

As someone said on here before, he''s a fat show pony.

[quote user="supercol"]Keep seeing we are linked with him and quite a few in the Bristol area seem to think he is coming here.. anybody know anything ?[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Now, come on Wizard, everything seems "different" to you. Even your thoughts of yesterday compared to your thoughts of today. [:D][;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you mean what goes around comes around?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Now, come on Wizard, everything seems "different" to you. Even your thoughts of yesterday compared to your thoughts of today. [:D][;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you mean what goes around comes around?

[/quote]

Touche. [Y]

Theres absolutely no doubting that he was a class act in League One a few years back.

However, there is plenty of reason to doubt that he would be a class act in League One next year. The main one being that he only scored 1 goal in 10 games for Leeds on loan this year - who are of course a league one club.

He can hold a ball up though and is alright in the air. I would give him a one year deal only, too much of a risk for two years.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Now, come on Wizard, everything seems "different" to you. Even your thoughts of yesterday compared to your thoughts of today. [:D][;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Unfortunately that planet is the size of a gnat''s d**k. [Y]