Sign in to follow this  
canaries

If only we can create something like this.......

Even though that protest achieved very little you have to admire the passion and balls the Liverpool fans have in comparison to ours. At least the current owners now know they (A) are unwelcome and have to get out or (B) are under massive pressure to deliver and to turn things around (and to stop trying to change what isn''t broken)

The loyalty is certainly, and unquestionably evident at this club, but i do despair, as i am not convinced that theres any passion or fight left in the fans anymore... That in itself is worse than anything the board can throw at us these days, bar allowng administration.

If things don''t majorly change soon, i can see Norwich fans in utter despondency over the next decade.

My heart sinks, while i suspect that our days as a club may be coming to an end within the forseeable future.

The rot is far too deep now for us to have any real chance of prospering, and if the board are right in saying that there is no party interested in a takeover, i struggle to come up with a future for this club, in my mind, worth fighting for.

We''re no more than a sad story now.