Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New QPR boss

zico? mancini? gullit? and ended up with magilton

wonder how their fans feel lol

he be gone by new years in any case

You have to wonder what QPR are trying to achieve.  With their billionaire investors, I can only assume that they want to launder cash through a mid-table championship team.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]You have to wonder what QPR are trying to achieve.  With their billionaire investors, I can only assume that they want to launder cash through a mid-table championship team.[/quote]You might think that - I couldn''t possibly comment![;)]Honestly, what must QPR fans be thinking? All that money and apparently zero ambition. Surely he wasn''t appointed for his sexy, flowing football?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Our old friend Jim Magilton...[/quote]

What a ridiculous appointment!

Hes proved at Ipswich he cant do anything with money or without.

Hes hardly a big name to attract star players either.

Give him 3 months.

[quote user="Blue"]

"... some fine attacking football".  Can''t say I saw it.

[/quote]Of course you didnt, you follow a second rate shite division one club !!!!!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Blue"]

[/quote]Of course you didnt, you follow a second rate shite division one club !!!!![/quote]hehehehehehehehehegood to see you share our opinions of ipshit!(have a good look at who you are replying to next time)

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Blue"]

[/quote]Of course you didnt, you follow a second rate shite division one club !!!!!
[/quote]

hehehehehehehehehe

good to see you share our opinions of ipshit!

(have a good look at who you are replying to next time)
[/quote]

Hey Einstein, sorry Blue Mike........

The clue to who he supports is in the user name. It''s '' BLUE '' !!!

You''ve certainly shown your intellectual ability with this one Mikey........and all on a Norwich message board too! Don''t you just love it when that happens.

Bet you can''t believe you did that, eh ? No doubt we''ll not be hearing much of you for a while..........

[/quote]Of course you didnt, you follow a second rate shite division one club !!!!![/quote]hahahahahhahahahaa

I am very shocked by this appointment, I''ll wish him well when he plays us in a year, in league one.

[/quote]

Best thing I have EVER seen on this message board. This has made my week.

[quote user="Millo"]Poor old BlueMike, Bet his face is more than a little red.[/quote]

Yeah poor old BlueMike the antagonistic and condescending scummer who posts on a Norwich board to tell us how sh*t we are? my heart bleeds.

Just how can we laugh at any managerial appointment when we gave our job to Gunn , ours was the biggest joke appointment ever.

[/quote]

You sir, have revealed yourself as a first class idiot! Ha Ha Ha.

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]Just how can we laugh at any managerial appointment when we gave our job to Gunn , ours was the biggest joke appointment ever.
[/quote]

Were not laughing at the appointment, we are laughing at BlueMike.

Pete, can we make this a sticky and arrange for the EDP to have a PinkUn post of the year award?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Our old friend Jim Magilton...[/quote]face...bovered [:|][/quote]

I think your missing the best part of this thread mate, read it through ;-)

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Our old friend Jim Magilton...[/quote]face...bovered [:|][/quote]

I think your missing the best part of this thread mate, read it through ;-)

[/quote]did read it first time around....bluemike....an absolute classic [Y]

just no bothered who the hell QPR employ

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="7rew"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Blue"]

[/quote]Of course you didnt, you follow a second rate shite division one club !!!!![/quote]hehehehehehehehehegood to see you share our opinions of ipshit!(have a good look at who you are replying to next time)[/quote]

You''ve certainly shown your intellectual ability with this one Mikey........and all on a Norwich message board too! Don''t you just love it when that happens.

Bet you can''t believe you did that, eh ? No doubt we''ll not be hearing much of you for a while..........

[/quote]Yeah ok fair enough, hands up lol, ive given you guys a classic, at least ive cheered you all up !!! I can admit that was priceless. What the hell is Blue doing posting on here anyhow lol !!!!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="7rew"][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Blue"]

[/quote]

hehehehehehehehehe

good to see you share our opinions of ipshit!

(have a good look at who you are replying to next time)
[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah ok fair enough, hands up lol, ive given you guys a classic, at least ive cheered you all up !!! I can admit that was priceless. What the hell is Blue doing posting on here anyhow lol !!!!
[/quote]

I could ask the same of you!