Sign in to follow this  
Stevo Barclay boy for ever

The new look Norwich

[quote user="Destort"]a Norwich City team rather than just a load of individuals.[/quote]

I agree with this bloke ^^^^^

Team spirit is the most important thing. I dont care if we sign a group of veterans, released youth players and non league nobodies, as long as they come onto the pitch in August and play as a team, respect the fans and put 100% in every single game.

Im fed up with these so called big names that ponce around worried about getting their shirts dirty and more concerned about how their hair looks.

Micky Nelson would be a start, a big bully boy to scare the pretty little strikers.

i want to see the norwich city like we had in the year we won the league.  Committed, dedicated and the players actually give a crap about our club and the shirt they wear. If gunny can instill any amount of NCFC team spirit then the fans would love that. and as for next season, i want the NEW team to give the fans something to cheer about instead of us cheering for nothing but nil points each week.

[quote user="canarytom"]Like a nice pair of big juicy knockers[/quote]

should have watched the womens tennis today, williams'' were well nice [:P]

[quote user="barclay_canary"]i want to see the norwich city like we had in the year we won the league.  [/quote]Loads of hoofing, nicking results and getting out passed?Rather have some football thanks

Loads of hoofing, nicking results and getting out passed?Rather have some football thanks

Maybe you should go down the road to Yarmouth town then.

[quote user="BA"][quote user="barclay_canary"]i want to see the norwich city like we had in the year we won the league.  [/quote]Loads of hoofing, nicking results and getting out passed?Rather have some football thanks[/quote]Interesting that one of the board''s biggest supporters on this message board would denigrate the football we played in our only successful season under their charge.  Which manager''s brand of football did you prefer, then?  Hamilton''s, Grant''s, Roeder''s, or Gunn''s?

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]So guys the new season will soon be with us and i sure everyone is very excited about it. Being realistic how would you want our new and improved Norwich squad to look like?
[/quote]excited...lmfao...dreading it!!!!!!!!!!!