Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Canaries intrested in Byfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sky Sports!

i think he''ll be quite good aswell, his record at millwall wasn''t bad and i think that was championship level, he must still have it in him. 

Oh god here we go again, may the transfer shambles begin again! According to wiki he''s only scored 9 goals in his last 56 games, I would much rather see Gunn go for young lower league players who are hungry to succeed, rather than 30+ year olds who are well past their sell by date. If this is a sign of things to come then it will kill any slight optimism I had about the up and coming season.

You guys have to take into account that often a lot of these stories are BS fed to the press by the players agents to drum up interest in the out of work player.

This is what happens............

Agent rings the club........ "would you be interested in player x ?"......... they say......... "we might be...... we will let you know"

Agent feeds the story to the press that Norwich are "very interested".

If we were certain to sign him there would be no need to feed the story to the press.

Oh dear god, NOOOOOOO!!!

With players like him and Cureton upfront we''ll do well to score 10 goals all season.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

You guys have to take into account that often a lot of these stories are BS fed to the press by the players agents to drum up interest in the out of work player.

Agent rings the club........ "would you be interested in player x ?"......... they say......... "we might be...... we will let you know"

If we were certain to sign him there would be no need to feed the story to the press.

Well said!  ("...and Norwich are hoping to steal a march on their rivals by luring him to Carrow Road...." . Who writes this stuff?)

[/quote]

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Well said!  ("...and Norwich are hoping to steal a march on their rivals by luring him to Carrow Road...." . Who writes this stuff?)

[/quote][/quote]

What is more amazing is the people in this thread who act like we just signed him.

Just so they can take a swipe at Gunn and the club for something they havn''t even done yet.

Cant we at least wait until a player signs for us to start the moaning.

FACT: People love to moan about anything.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]Oh god here we go again, may the transfer shambles begin again! According to wiki he''s only scored 9 goals in his last 56 games, I would much rather see Gunn go for young lower league players who are hungry to succeed, rather than 30+ year olds who are well past their sell by date. If this is a sign of things to come then it will kill any slight optimism I had about the up and coming season.[/quote]9 ın 56 must be about on par wıth Cureton ıf not slıghtly better to be faır.

Oh ****! look out on the news tomorrow, there''s a murder in Newcastle about to happen! Darren FUCKNG byfeild!!!!! What are we doing!!!!! AAAAAGH! Someone please meet me so i can cry on your shoulder!!!

Gunn''s plea for ''unity'' amongst the fans over his appointment & the season ticket rebate sounds just like what Delia would want him to say. He''s a Muppet.