I would give him at least half the games.  Think 4-5 games in a row will enable us to better judge whether he is ready or not.

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]Would you give him the Number 1 jersey?
[/quote]

Never heard of him, but we do have a goalkeeper called Declan Rudd.

ye i agree, but i believe we should get someone like Gabour Kiraly to push him and for good back up!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Stevo Barclay boy for ever"]Would you give him the Number 1 jersey?
[/quote]

Never heard of him, but we do have a goalkeeper called Declan Rudd.

[/quote]

Sorry.  I wouldnt mind putting an 18 year old on the pitch, as long as we can be mindful that it might not work out just yet. We should therefore have somebody like Ian Bennett or Mark Tyler at the club as well, big experienced keeper who we would know can do the job, but wouldnt mind sharing the jersey.

I can remember when Stephen Bywater had his debut at 18 for West Ham, had an absolute shocker, let 5 goals in....... 4 were his fault, dissapered for a couple of years, but not a bad keeper now!

I remember a couple of years back Chris Martin winding that Bywayer up,he''d totally lost it,i hope Martin could get his form of that brief spell back if so he''d be a major asset this season.

[quote user="Victor Segura"]

I remember a couple of years back Chris Martin winding that Bywayer up,he''d totally lost it,i hope Martin could get his form of that brief spell back if so he''d be a major asset this season.

[/quote]

Its no coincidence that Martin was playing up front with Huckerby during that brief spell.  We need Hucks back as simple as.

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Victor Segura"]

[/quote]

Its no coincidence that Martin was playing up front with Huckerby during that brief spell.  We need Hucks back as simple as.

[/quote]

HUX PLAYED ON THE WING, Martin was a lone striker, we where playing 4-5-1 that season most of the time, with Earnshaw up front HUX WAS A WINGER

Yes, let''s resign an old, injury prone person who himself admits he may not be too old to meet the levels required for English football.

Huckerby is a step backwards. Let''s see progress.