Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

What a team! Hartson on the pitch, Grantie as a sub (plus Keane and Lambert)

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Amusingly according to the article it says Keane has been linked with the Celtic job, how amusing that would be...[/quote]Not very, I''m hoping to see him slowly lose it at scum over the next few months, eventually going proper mental again.When the beard returns you know it''s started....

I tell you what I think funny this end.  When he first got the Sunderland job he very carefully reinvented himself as Mr Cool Calm and Collected and exactly the same process has been taking place at Ipswich courtesy of the East Anglian Daily Times.  I await a pic of him helping an old lady across the road in Woodbridge where he is currently house hunting.

I think I agree with you about the beard.  Could go either way this one.

Nice, gentle town Woodbridge, antique shops, book shops, nice deli, quite pubs, occasional auction ... doubt he will be noticed walking down the main street. I remember buying four fresh figs there once and a book on Chester gold marks.

Strange how all NCFC fans now appear to have a fixation about ITFC despite the severity of your own situation, still its quite a compliment anyhow that we are so interesting to the football world right now.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Amusingly according to the article it says Keane has been linked with the Celtic job, how amusing that would be...[/quote]

Not very, I''m hoping to see him slowly lose it at scum over the next few months, eventually going proper mental again.
When the beard returns you know it''s started....
[/quote]

ha ha great!

Agreed Bluemike, we should be focussing on our own problems rather than hypothesising on yours...

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Also see Big Malky is in the picture as well........true legend!![/quote]

Yeah, we miss you Malky!!!

[quote user="wilw6"]Agreed Bluemike, we should be focussing on our own problems rather than hypothesising on yours...[/quote]Yes. But this is a discussion forum. This is a discussion. It''s one thread. There''s plenty more on Norwich. It''s okay to OCCASIONALLY mention things outside of Norfolk, you know?

[quote user="bluemike"]Strange how all NCFC fans now appear to have a fixation about ITFC despite the severity of your own situation, still its quite a compliment anyhow that we are so interesting to the football world right now.
[/quote]

Hark who''s talking, hypocrite! If you kept your snout out of our business by staying away from this message board, you wouldn''t have any idea what was being discussed on here. You seem to have a fixation with NCFC.