Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Korey Smith??

hopefully he can turn into a good player next season. Then again, as you say, he is lightweight, and from what others have said on here, that isnt a good thing for league one.

Would be nice to see some youngsters shine though!

[quote user="missing in action"]he is lightweight.
but he is a good player technically.
[/quote]

He is a kid, of course he is lightweight.  When this boy fills out he is gonna be very good IMO....

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[quote user="missing in action"]he is lightweight.
but he is a good player technically.
[/quote]

He is a kid, of course he is lightweight.  When this boy fills out he is gonna be very good IMO....

[/quote]

Didn''t they used to say thay about a certain Ian Henderson?

I remember the same comments being leveled at Peter Crouch, David Bently and K. Gibbs.

Those 3 didn''t turn out too bad.

[quote user="USAcanary"]I remember the same comments being leveled at Peter Crouch, David Bently and K. Gibbs. Those 3 didn''t turn out too bad.[/quote]

David Bently is the most overated player in the Premier League and still needs a rocket up his back side for his final performance in a yellow shirt at Craven Cottage.

I''m not saying that he wont make it i just see similarities with Henderson. He is awfully lightweight.

There was a certain Craig Bellamy who wasn''t very big when he first played for the 1st team, didn''t stop him. If Korey has the talent that it seems he has, size wont matter, (Thats what my wife said anyway!!!!!!!!!!)

There was a certain Bobby Zamora whom we released for being to small, give the lad a chance to fill out a bit and then see where we stand. With regards to the Henderson point, I think we all waited for him to grow and fill out but it just never happened, he was technically good enough (perhaps) but at the end of the day he just never filled out...

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]What are your thoughts about him? He has played a few times and I do think he will progress to be the norwich captain one day![/quote]

Just as a side issue, Banana, do you comply with EU. regulations about Bananas?

[/quote]

He''s too bent.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]What are your thoughts about him? He has played a few times and I do think he will progress to be the norwich captain one day![/quote]

[/quote] He''s too bent. OTBC[/quote]

pointless comment, your bent for all i care!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Ug.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Ug.

OTBC

[/quote]

ugLY!!!

He was the only player to really come out of the game with any credit, the crunching tackle he made in front of the away end after semmi had once again been caught with his trousers down was brilliant, got a massive cheer from the fans and at least it showed some grit and passion. I felt extremely sorry for the guy when the rest of the team were being booed off the pitch at the end of the match as he genuinely didn''t deserve to be lumped in with the rest of the spineless wasters. He might be a bit small at the moment but he''s only eighteen and has plently of time to put some weight on. From what i''ve seen he could be a very handy all purpose midfielder, he certainly wasn''t afraid of throwing what weight he has around in that game. If he keeps on improving then he could be top quality player and at the moment he seems to really love the club.