Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

EEN calls for backing!

Of course you are.  But the current Archant mechanism cannot cope with your closing parenthesis and thus you are reduced to a "Not matching quote blocks in post."

I blame the Press myself.

Quiet night.  On till 3 and on again at 8 in the morning.  Holiday time for the staff. 

Sky News, BBC (waste of time but we do it), chasing Frank Cook MP for his £5 church donation which he tried to claim back but which he says was "a mistake by someone in my office"[:|]

I only click one of your buttons.  I am old, yes, but neither sad nor poor (currently).

In between I am trying to organise a Cup Final when Norwich City arrive at the Weston Homes Community Stadium as I know that is what you will expect.

What you up to?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Quiet night.  On till 3 and on again at 8 in the morning.  Holiday time for the staff. 

Sky News, BBC (waste of time but we do it), chasing Frank Cook MP for his £5 church donation which he tried to claim back but which he says was "a mistake by someone in my office"[:|]

I only click one of your buttons.  I am old, yes, but neither sad nor poor (currently).

In between I am trying to organise a Cup Final when Norwich City arrive at the Weston Homes Community Stadium as I know that is what you will expect.

What you up to?

[/quote]

In the journalist/scribe world - you''re just a spud gun that likes to make out you''re a heavy loose cannon....Chasing Frank Cook? I read about that on Ceefax.....last night. [|-)]

[quote user="o"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="o"] Oh and a final moan ..... those of you preaching from afar or from the safety of your armchair and free commentary from Radio Norfolk, send the club a cheque for someone else''s rebate before you preach to those who are deciding whether to take it or not!

[/quote]

Bullocks!

Firstly, anyone listening to Radio Norfolk abroad or out of East Anglia, are probably paying for it via Canaries World, appox £50.

And secondly, Mrs wiz and our new pussy come way before any Norwich City expenditure these days...........but it still won''t stop my opinions on our joke of a board and and owners.

Its called free speech without condition attached!   

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz as one of the few that has defended you on here, I am afraid you (and USAIdon''tactuallygiveaf***Canary) have lost all credibility as you basically don''t give 50p towards City so don''t preach to us !

[/quote]

I''m still a member mate........and thats over 50p..............and unfortunately, I''m still signed up for Canaries World, again more than 50p!

And credibility is an empty purse anyway.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

What you up to?

[/quote]

In the journalist/scribe world - you''re just a spud gun that likes to make out you''re a heavy loose cannon....Chasing Frank Cook? I read about that on Ceefax.....last night. [|-)]

[/quote]

I do believe it was last night, yes.

100% keep the money in the transfer kitty, because without funds it could be a long hard season. For true fans who care about the club its a no brainer!

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]100% keep the money in the transfer kitty, because without funds it could be a long hard season. For true fans who care about the club its a no brainer![/quote]

Here we go again..........all thats missing is keep the bloody faith![:S]

Well I''m taking the money back because I don''t trust them to use it properly. I spent over £900 on NCFC this season. Does this mean I''m not a true fan [8-)]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]clearly you dont agree wizard, perhaps you are not a true fan, just full of s.it[/quote]

Ah, I understand the game rules now, blind faith for the blind!

But not in my world...............never will![:|]

why dont you trust them with it? l think this board have learnt a thing or two lately, its time to move on with a fresh start and forget about the past. The bottom line is we need money to strengthen the team, if you dont want to invest in that then by me you are not a true fan who wants the best for your club, if the club had said it was going to be x amount to renew next season (forgetting about the disount) most or all of you would renew you know you would because you love the club. Get over it and move on

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]why dont you trust them with it? l think this board have learnt a thing or two lately, its time to move on with a fresh start and forget about the past. The bottom line is we need money to strengthen the team, if you dont want to invest in that then by me you are not a true fan who wants the best for your club, if the club had said it was going to be x amount to renew next season (forgetting about the disount) most or all of you would renew you know you would because you love the club. Get over it and move on[/quote]

The cringe-worthy and pathetic press briefing on Gunn''s appointment from MWJ, and witnessing the dour and defeated faces of the remaining board of Directionless - indicated to me that they are absolutely clueless on what to do next. I have no faith whatsoever in the future for this club whilst they are supposedly in ''control''?

If we''d stayed up by the skin of our teeth.....do you think the CE and Roger would still be at the club?

I think they would be.....It wouldn''t surprise me if they still don''t have some input (not financially though) regarding the current situation.

Why shouldn''t the major-shareholding duo and Mr Foulger, also be accountable and responsible for our 2 relegation''s and abject failure? They are part of the selection of the workforce and including the hiring & firing aspect, so why should they not be beyond criticism and reproach?

Those who are remaining at the rudderless helm - haven''t really learned nothing from their past mistakes.....They''re hoping that someone will give them some finance and investment - so that they can so nonchalantly fritter it away as before....Then spout some pathetic, patronising and plausible excuses that it''s not their fault when it fails.

It''s Delia''s empire and her ''brand'' that she stands to lose.....And she (in my personal view), and at all costs, has absolutely no intention to relinquish the reins....

It''s those at the helm that should be on a guilt trip, and the support shouldn''t be emotionally blackmailed into bailing them out....

Would it happen at any other ''ex'' Championship club? No bleedin'' way.....

Well I''m not having some no-mark telling me if I''m a true fan or not, thanks. It''s up to each individual what they do with their rebate and it doesn''t make them more or less of a supporter. At the end of the day we are all perfectly entitled to do what we like with that money and it''s not for anyone else to judge people''s support because of it. We''ve all spent lots of money on the club and for them to ask for even more to try and dig them out of the hole they''ve dug for themselves is a little cheeky to say the least. If you want to give it back then good for you and I really hope it doesn''t get wasted like all the other money they''ve had in the past, but my conscience is completely clear.Mello is spot on in my view.

Ren - You clearly do not understand what constiutes a contract under English Law , I suggest you have another look at your ST renewal form, the offer bit clearly states that you pay x pounds if the club stays in the Championship and that this price will be adjusted upwards or downwards dependant on promotion/relegation.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]100% keep the money in the transfer kitty, because without funds it could be a long hard season. For true fans who care about the club its a no brainer![/quote]

But with all due respect you''re related to Chippy so you would say that [:D]

Emotional blackmail doesn''t work! 

They can use the sales of player registrations (Marshall £600k, soon Clingan will be on his way etc.) and the £100k re Lewis to fund the rebuilding of the squad. So people can stop the squawking over the club needing the rebate.

In addition they should have about £4m for the playing squad which is big by Division 3 standards. Just look at the average gates for  division 3 (old money)......apart from a handful of clubs  they averaged 7,000 or less.

Division 3 prices for Division 3 football