Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

EEN calls for backing!

[quote user="Cannycanary"]

They need to show what they can do for the good of the club.. and get in a habit of doing it..If this was done then the need for a wealthy backer would decline or the club would seem a better proposition to any wealthy person looking to get into football.

[/quote]Yet again the blame and onus is placed on the long suffering fans. We''ve delivered attendances of 24,000 every week for over half a decade. We''ve bought every piece of Canary merchandise. We''ve bought endless pies from the club caterers. And so on and so forth. Where has that got us?The current management have demonstrated, beyond all doubt, they are totally incapable of using any of their resources wisely, whether in ambition or even in their much-vaunted prudence.They are no longer fit and proper persons to run this football club, and many of us beleive the first step in effecting change is for all fans to accept that basic reality. I thought relegation would be that moment. Now however, that all too brief anger and passion seems to have predictably faded away, and everyone seems to have settled so comfortably into this desperately poor situation. In other words, I''m now not sure that day of acceptance will ever come. In truth, we may actually be heading meekly towards non league football.Be sure that many of the ingredients are in place for a decline of that scale.

Canny, I know you think Delia has the right intentions, and she may well say these things, but her actions?

A majority shareholding she''s held for years. Now at 66%. What are her intentions, to hold all 100%? Does she maybe intend to put enough into some sort of Trust to make her just another shareholder so she doesn''t get it all her own way? I am sure she could sell some of them to enable this. She didn''t buy them all at £30 a time did she?

She could appoint some clear thinking, proactive people to the board, some with experience of big business. Some with experience of dealing with similar people to herself.

Will it happen? As the board stand at just three people I begin to wonder.

We don''t need a wealthy backer as such, more a realisation from Delia and Michael that the club can''t move forwards and into a new era while they remain in charge UNLESS their thinking changes radically.

Who is going to be interested in investing when Delia decides what to do with their money?

Her track record of appointing staff at board level, well what can you say. The managers even worse.

Nothing good from negativity or blame. Okay, what about does anything good come from meekly accepting what''s going on and not caring enough to do anything about it? Just accepting it''s happening while our club is taken into a position most of us can''t bear thinking about. Today Division Three, how far down do we go?

Supporters, even 20,000 odd haven''t been enough for them to make us successful. Due to their policies and ill thought out appointments first and foremost.

Sorry Canny, but nothing they have done since relegation, and to be honest years before that, have convinced me they are the right people to be in charge of what happens to Norwich City.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Canny, I know you think Delia has the right intentions, and she may well say these things, but her actions? A majority shareholding she''s held for years. Now at 66%. What are her intentions, to hold all 100%? Does she maybe intend to put enough into some sort of Trust to make her just another shareholder so she doesn''t get it all her own way? I am sure she could sell some of them to enable this. She didn''t buy them all at £30 a time did she? She could appoint some clear thinking, proactive people to the board, some with experience of big business. Some with experience of dealing with similar people to herself. Will it happen? As the board stand at just three people I begin to wonder. We don''t need a wealthy backer as such, more a realisation from Delia and Michael that the club can''t move forwards and into a new era while they remain in charge UNLESS their thinking changes radically. Who is going to be interested in investing when Delia decides what to do with their money? Her track record of appointing staff at board level, well what can you say. The managers even worse. Nothing good from negativity or blame. Okay, what about does anything good come from meekly accepting what''s going on and not caring enough to do anything about it? Just accepting it''s happening while our club is taken into a position most of us can''t bear thinking about. Today Division Three, how far down do we go? Supporters, even 20,000 odd haven''t been enough for them to make us successful. Due to their policies and ill thought out appointments first and foremost. Sorry Canny, but nothing they have done since relegation, and to be honest years before that, have convinced me they are the right people to be in charge of what happens to Norwich City.[/quote]

Another great post Gazza.  You''re on fire this week.

Spot on about how people are just accepting things.  Baffles me why so many are scared to rock the boat when actually NOT rocking it hasn''t made a jot of difference to our fortunes.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Canny, I know you think Delia has the right intentions, and she may well say these things, but her actions?

A majority shareholding she''s held for years. Now at 66%. What are her intentions, to hold all 100%? Does she maybe intend to put enough into some sort of Trust to make her just another shareholder so she doesn''t get it all her own way? I am sure she could sell some of them to enable this. She didn''t buy them all at £30 a time did she?

She could appoint some clear thinking, proactive people to the board, some with experience of big business. Some with experience of dealing with similar people to herself.

Will it happen? As the board stand at just three people I begin to wonder.

We don''t need a wealthy backer as such, more a realisation from Delia and Michael that the club can''t move forwards and into a new era while they remain in charge UNLESS their thinking changes radically.

Who is going to be interested in investing when Delia decides what to do with their money?

Her track record of appointing staff at board level, well what can you say. The managers even worse.

Nothing good from negativity or blame. Okay, what about does anything good come from meekly accepting what''s going on and not caring enough to do anything about it? Just accepting it''s happening while our club is taken into a position most of us can''t bear thinking about. Today Division Three, how far down do we go?

Supporters, even 20,000 odd haven''t been enough for them to make us successful. Due to their policies and ill thought out appointments first and foremost.

Sorry Canny, but nothing they have done since relegation, and to be honest years before that, have convinced me they are the right people to be in charge of what happens to Norwich City.[/quote]

"Nothing good from negativity or blame."

LOL, Virtually your whole post is about negativity and blame.

We are here............ now what.

How do we get promotion to the championship?

How do we get a better product on the field?

Those are the "positive" questions we should be asking not thinking up ways to bring down the regime.

I think anyone that lets them have their money is a complete and utter glutton for punishment. If one person on here can give me one genuine reason why they deserve to keep it or why you nelieve it will go on decent players under this board then fair enough.People who let them have the money are doormats pure and simple!The fact they now have to wheel Foulger out of the Spin machine due to fact the other 2 are so hated by anyone with sense is even more revolting. After all was nice and rosy on the finance side and seeing our side be relegated to the 3rd division of football. We have a board asking its fans to help out the people to blame who clearly wont sell at a sensible price, if at all? If they need to get back up the leagues to secure their own sale of the club for a profit then they can use their own money.I suggest you all make a point on this rather than sending the wrong signal again that we are happy and will continue to support this disgrace of an organisation. The fact a load of millionaires are asking you during a Credit Crunch says how desperate and out of touch with reality they are.Keep your money and let them rot in their own mess and be forced to sell at a sensible price. Richard Balls is spot on in this.

[quote user="Fernando Derveld"][quote user="Cannycanary"]

They need to show what they can do for the good of the club.. and get in a habit of doing it..If this was done then the need for a wealthy backer would decline or the club would seem a better proposition to any wealthy person looking to get into football.

[/quote]

Yet again the blame and onus is placed on the long suffering fans. We''ve delivered attendances of 24,000 every week for over half a decade. We''ve bought every piece of Canary merchandise. We''ve bought endless pies from the club caterers. And so on and so forth. Where has that got us?

The current management have demonstrated, beyond all doubt, they are totally incapable of using any of their resources wisely, whether in ambition or even in their much-vaunted prudence.

They are no longer fit and proper persons to run this football club, and many of us beleive the first step in effecting change is for all fans to accept that basic reality. I thought relegation would be that moment. Now however, that all too brief anger and passion seems to have predictably faded away, and everyone seems to have settled so comfortably into this desperately poor situation. In other words, I''m now not sure that day of acceptance will ever come. In truth, we may actually be heading meekly towards non league football.

Be sure that many of the ingredients are in place for a decline of that scale.
[/quote]

Very well said... and anybody mug enough to still place their trust in the people running NCFC will have played a huge helping hand in taking us there.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Canny, I know you think Delia has the right intentions, and she may well say these things, but her actions? A majority shareholding she''s held for years. Now at 66%. What are her intentions, to hold all 100%? Does she maybe intend to put enough into some sort of Trust to make her just another shareholder so she doesn''t get it all her own way? I am sure she could sell some of them to enable this. She didn''t buy them all at £30 a time did she? She could appoint some clear thinking, proactive people to the board, some with experience of big business. Some with experience of dealing with similar people to herself. Will it happen? As the board stand at just three people I begin to wonder. We don''t need a wealthy backer as such, more a realisation from Delia and Michael that the club can''t move forwards and into a new era while they remain in charge UNLESS their thinking changes radically. Who is going to be interested in investing when Delia decides what to do with their money? Her track record of appointing staff at board level, well what can you say. The managers even worse. Nothing good from negativity or blame. Okay, what about does anything good come from meekly accepting what''s going on and not caring enough to do anything about it? Just accepting it''s happening while our club is taken into a position most of us can''t bear thinking about. Today Division Three, how far down do we go? Supporters, even 20,000 odd haven''t been enough for them to make us successful. Due to their policies and ill thought out appointments first and foremost. Sorry Canny, but nothing they have done since relegation, and to be honest years before that, have convinced me they are the right people to be in charge of what happens to Norwich City.[/quote] "Nothing good from negativity or blame." LOL, Virtually your whole post is about negativity and blame. We are here............ now what. How do we get promotion to the championship? How do we get a better product on the field? Those are the "positive" questions we should be asking not thinking up ways to bring down the regime.[/quote]

None so blind as those who won''t see... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Canny, I know you think Delia has the right intentions, and she may well say these things, but her actions? A majority shareholding she''s held for years. Now at 66%. What are her intentions, to hold all 100%? Does she maybe intend to put enough into some sort of Trust to make her just another shareholder so she doesn''t get it all her own way? I am sure she could sell some of them to enable this. She didn''t buy them all at £30 a time did she? She could appoint some clear thinking, proactive people to the board, some with experience of big business. Some with experience of dealing with similar people to herself. Will it happen? As the board stand at just three people I begin to wonder. We don''t need a wealthy backer as such, more a realisation from Delia and Michael that the club can''t move forwards and into a new era while they remain in charge UNLESS their thinking changes radically. Who is going to be interested in investing when Delia decides what to do with their money? Her track record of appointing staff at board level, well what can you say. The managers even worse. Nothing good from negativity or blame. Okay, what about does anything good come from meekly accepting what''s going on and not caring enough to do anything about it? Just accepting it''s happening while our club is taken into a position most of us can''t bear thinking about. Today Division Three, how far down do we go? Supporters, even 20,000 odd haven''t been enough for them to make us successful. Due to their policies and ill thought out appointments first and foremost. Sorry Canny, but nothing they have done since relegation, and to be honest years before that, have convinced me they are the right people to be in charge of what happens to Norwich City.[/quote] "Nothing good from negativity or blame." LOL, Virtually your whole post is about negativity and blame. We are here............ now what. How do we get promotion to the championship? How do we get a better product on the field? Those are the "positive" questions we should be asking not thinking up ways to bring down the regime.[/quote]

[/quote]

We get it.......... the board have been horrific.............

Tell us your plan for taking us forward?

Is you plan moaning till your ears pop?

Thats not going to help us win promotion.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote] We get it.......... the board have been horrific............. Tell us your plan for taking us forward? Is you plan moaning till your ears pop? Thats not going to help us win promotion.[/quote]

Isn''t that the boards job?  Isn''t that what they are supposed to do?  Make a success of the club, move us forward?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote] We get it.......... the board have been horrific............. Tell us your plan for taking us forward? Is you plan moaning till your ears pop? Thats not going to help us win promotion.[/quote]

Isn''t that the boards job?  Isn''t that what they are supposed to do?  Make a success of the club, move us forward?

[/quote]

Agree 100%

Thats why Foulger is trying to get investment from local investors.

Thats why he is putting in extra money of his own.

Of course he is attacked for doing this but he would also be attacked for doing nothing!

Two of the most prominant members of the old board are now out.

We have to see if the new look board (with Foulger taking a more prominant role)

can do better than the old one.

Maybe new board members and a new chairman will do a better job than the old one.

Money doesnt guarantee success but it sure increases our chances of getting back into the championship.

Isn''t that the goal?

WAY - The Board hasn''t got a plan or any ideas how to take us forward which is why USAcanary is asking us fans to help them  [:)]

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

and backing the fools who have took the club to it''s lowest ebb in 50yrs and constantly lied to the fans is???

Oh pure genius!!! [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"]

WAY - The Board hasn''t got a plan or any ideas how to take us forward which is why USAcanary is asking us fans to help them  [:)]

[/quote]

hahaha nice one CA... spot on!!! [Y] [;)]

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote] Agree 100% Thats why Foulger is trying to get investment from local investors. Thats why he is putting in extra money of his own. Of course he is attacked for doing this but he would also be attacked for doing nothing! Two of the most prominant members of the old board are now out. We have to see if the new look board (with Foulger taking a more prominant role) can do better than the old one. Maybe new board members and a new chairman will do a better job than the old one. Money doesnt guarantee success but it sure increases our chances of getting back into the championship. Isn''t that the goal?[/quote]

hahaha we have exactly the same board minus two paid up club lackies you dumb tit!!! [:$]

USA Canary

What is positive about our situation? I would just love to hear it. Here we are, our club is in the third division. For the first time in 50 years and yet we don''t allow ourselves to ask WHY?

Why do you suppose we are in this state then USA?

If you don''t wish to blame anyone then do you go around your daily life merely accepting everything that happens and condoning it? Fair enough, if that''s what you want, okay, but for those of us who want to challenge the board then sorry, but we will continue to ask why? And how, and what are you going to do about it. That is the way I want to see NCFC rise again, by first addressing why things have happened, then making a concerted effort into changing policies to make sure it doesn''t happen again.

To answer your questions:

How do we get promotion to the Championship?

First radically change the policies which have necessitated that direction in the first place. That means changing the disastrous loan policy of the past season or so.

It means having full accountability at EVERY level at NCFC with some constructive and well organised plans in place which will be worked at to ensure this happens. What we have had in the past is a history of just letting things slide and then hoping!

Not to reward failure anymore. That means having a definite timeline for Gunn to prove himself. I can''t imagine the present board will put him under any pressure to succeed - but then we are looking to bring in some others to the board. Let''s hope they have something about them and will challenge the current cosy set up where everyone agrees with what Delia wants.

Investment. I would like the whole Keith Harris brief clarified. Was he appointed to find a BUYER or merely investment. If it was a buyer, then what price the shares? Is anyone going to tell Delia the shares are not worth £30 a time? Is anyone going to tell her that she needs to accept that her running of the club is why this is so?

Players. We can''t continue paying wages (and the sign on fees and everything else) as Roeder was doing. I have seen the quotes re recruiting players who want to play for the club, fine, but they have to be equally realistic. They are not worth 10 grand a week now (and frankly were not worth that last year either).

Better product on the field? Product, what do you mean, is product to mean footballer? Or football, sorry but we are a football club (or were once). So, to get a better style of play and a winning mentality. Easy appoint someone who inspires as manager. Appoint proven coaches. Allow them to recruit either proven players at this level or search out hungry players from divisions below us. Appoint a leader as captain to inspire and encourage on the pitch. NCFC have lost the winning mentality and the team togetherness of the Worthington promotion season. We haven''t had it since. If Gunn stays I fear that we won''t be improving the "product" anytime soon.

Finally, "We" for whom I assume you mean me and others who don''t back the board are not "thinking up ways to bring down the regime" we are working together as concerned fans who wan the club to move forwards. The present regime (by which I mean Delia, MWJ and Foulger) are culpable for the failure of the past few years and collectively with others for the past 13 years.

Those 13 years have not improved us have they? We are worse off both in terms of league position and financially. Yes I want change, and I want to challenge those making the decisions at the top of NCFC. Simply USA Canary, if we all accept the current board''s thinking and do nothing we are going to end up with at best a non-league club, or at worst, no club at all.

An article on football writer website by Tom Haylett

[quote] To claim or not to claim? That is the question on many Canary fans'' lips this week as the club made a heartfelt plea for supporters to pump their season ticket rebate back into the club.

There will always be two sides to this argument. And, at the end of the day, no one is right and no one is wrong. It is up to the individual. But the club have to be careful.

In my opinion, they shouldn''t even be asking fans not to claim their rebate. If a fan decides not to take up the offer, then that is up to them.

But as one supporter on a City messageboard pointed out, if the Canaries had sneaked up through the play-offs, would fans be saying, "I know you want more money for my season ticket but you''ve got loads of TV money now we''re in the Premiership so please let me pay Championship prices, I''m a bit skint."

NCFC would say: "Erm, no, that is the set price, like it or lump it." If you make your bed, you must lie in it. It''s as simple as that.[/quote]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote] To claim or not to claim? That is the question on many Canary fans'' lips this week as the club made a heartfelt plea for supporters to pump their season ticket rebate back into the club.

There will always be two sides to this argument. And, at the end of the day, no one is right and no one is wrong. It is up to the individual. But the club have to be careful.

In my opinion, they shouldn''t even be asking fans not to claim their rebate. If a fan decides not to take up the offer, then that is up to them.

But as one supporter on a City messageboard pointed out, if the Canaries had sneaked up through the play-offs, would fans be saying, "I know you want more money for my season ticket but you''ve got loads of TV money now we''re in the Premiership so please let me pay Championship prices, I''m a bit skint."

NCFC would say: "Erm, no, that is the set price, like it or lump it." If you make your bed, you must lie in it. It''s as simple as that.[/quote]

[/quote]

That is incorrect though.  STs at CR are currently purchased at a fixed price regardless of the fact we could have been promoted.

The whole point is that NCFC issue the prices early to ease cash flow.

Personally I think they should sell them once the season has finished and we know what we are buying.  It would stop all this ****!

I agree with you Ren, ours go on sale far too early nearly a month before some other clubs.

Apologies if I repeat stuff  you''ve all been posting over the week I''ve been away, but I have to say that this whole rebate discussion has to be the most damaging to the Club and biggest condemnation of the incompetent management it has had on the commercial side for far too long.

The facts are simple:

1. The football club decided several years ago to bring forward future revenues (a very dangerous practice in business) by offering incentives for people to pay early.

2. As time went on these incentives had to be greater each time the club decided to bring that point further forward (as it needed to do as it continuously needed money)

3. Over the last few years the fear of relegation threatened to undermine this policy and effectively leave a hole in their finances.

4. As such the rebate idea was dreamed up,but in the hope that the funds it brought in would actually prevent it being needed to be paid out.

Unfortunately this pricing policy was fraught with risk, and with no Plan B.  Now we are faced with emotional blackmail, either based on lies or on more incompetent management:

1. On the 13th May all three directors quoted a figure due if ALL rebates were claimed of over £600,000.

2. On the 30th May I received a letter telling me it was £1,000,000 if ALL rebates were claimed.

Now that is one large error, or one whopping great big lie.

I''m sorry for all of you desperately trying to convince hard up people (and better off people like me) to forego a rebate that they are entitled to, but I cannot support three people and their incompetent staff that come up with this succession of rubbish, and for the first time in this entire process I am considering whether I actually want to give them any more of my money to waste at all, or just put it in an account for the day when someone else is running this club.

Oh and a final moan ..... those of you preaching from afar or from the safety of your armchair and free commentary from Radio Norfolk, send the club a cheque for someone else''s rebate before you preach to those who are deciding whether to take it or not!

[quote user="face"]

Apologies if I repeat stuff  you''ve all been posting over the week I''ve been away, but I have to say that this whole rebate discussion has to be the most damaging to the Club and biggest condemnation of the incompetent management it has had on the commercial side for far too long.

The facts are simple:

1. The football club decided several years ago to bring forward future revenues (a very dangerous practice in business) by offering incentives for people to pay early.

2. As time went on these incentives had to be greater each time the club decided to bring that point further forward (as it needed to do as it continuously needed money)

3. Over the last few years the fear of relegation threatened to undermine this policy and effectively leave a hole in their finances.

4. As such the rebate idea was dreamed up,but in the hope that the funds it brought in would actually prevent it being needed to be paid out.

Unfortunately this pricing policy was fraught with risk, and with no Plan B.  Now we are faced with emotional blackmail, either based on lies or on more incompetent management:

1. On the 13th May all three directors quoted a figure due if ALL rebates were claimed of over £600,000.

2. On the 30th May I received a letter telling me it was £1,000,000 if ALL rebates were claimed.

Now that is one large error, or one whopping great big lie.

I''m sorry for all of you desperately trying to convince hard up people (and better off people like me) to forego a rebate that they are entitled to, but I cannot support three people and their incompetent staff that come up with this succession of rubbish, and for the first time in this entire process I am considering whether I actually want to give them any more of my money to waste at all, or just put it in an account for the day when someone else is running this club.

Oh and a final moan ..... those of you preaching from afar or from the safety of your armchair and free commentary from Radio Norfolk, send the club a cheque for someone else''s rebate before you preach to those who are deciding whether to take it or not!

[/quote]

Bravo, bravo indeed.

[quote user="o"]

[/quote]

Bullocks!

Firstly, anyone listening to Radio Norfolk abroad or out of East Anglia, are probably paying for it via Canaries World, appox £50.

And secondly, Mrs wiz and our new pussy come way before any Norwich City expenditure these days...........but it still won''t stop my opinions on our joke of a board and and owners.

Its called free speech without condition attached!   

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

But its OK for NCISA to ask fans to claim their rebate.

You cant have it both ways.

[quote user="First Wizard"]appox £50.[/quote]If you always put pussy first, that''s probably why you have appox! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]appox £50.[/quote]If you always put pussy first, that''s probably why you have appox! [:S][/quote]

ROFLMFAO!...............how did I do that Lapps?[:D]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Canny, I know you think Delia has the right intentions, and she may well say these things, but her actions? A majority shareholding she''s held for years. Now at 66%. What are her intentions, to hold all 100%? Does she maybe intend to put enough into some sort of Trust to make her just another shareholder so she doesn''t get it all her own way? I am sure she could sell some of them to enable this. She didn''t buy them all at £30 a time did she? She could appoint some clear thinking, proactive people to the board, some with experience of big business. Some with experience of dealing with similar people to herself. Will it happen? As the board stand at just three people I begin to wonder. We don''t need a wealthy backer as such, more a realisation from Delia and Michael that the club can''t move forwards and into a new era while they remain in charge UNLESS their thinking changes radically. Who is going to be interested in investing when Delia decides what to do with their money? Her track record of appointing staff at board level, well what can you say. The managers even worse. Nothing good from negativity or blame. Okay, what about does anything good come from meekly accepting what''s going on and not caring enough to do anything about it? Just accepting it''s happening while our club is taken into a position most of us can''t bear thinking about. Today Division Three, how far down do we go? Supporters, even 20,000 odd haven''t been enough for them to make us successful. Due to their policies and ill thought out appointments first and foremost. Sorry Canny, but nothing they have done since relegation, and to be honest years before that, have convinced me they are the right people to be in charge of what happens to Norwich City.[/quote]

Gazza we have two options:

We do nothing... Point fingers and create bad feeling around the club.

Or

Should we become inventive, constructive and get behind what we have and push for higher quality.

I say we should lead by example & raise our game...

No business or team will ever succeed through negativity... and that''s a FACT..

Or

Should we become inventive, constructive and get behind what we have and push for higher quality.

No business or team will ever succeed through negativity... and that''s a FACT..

[/quote] Another person who seems far too sensible.

Or

[/quote]

But Gazza isn''t doing nothing to be fair, she''s working her socks in her spare time to contribute to the work of ncisa and is also answering posts on here in a most contructive way.

As for getting behind what we have( do you mean have got left?) and push for higher quality how do you suggest we acheive that ??

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Cannycanary"]

Or

[/quote]

Another person who seems far too sensible.[/quote] So are you sending the club a cheque over from the USA or not ???

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="o"] Oh and a final moan ..... those of you preaching from afar or from the safety of your armchair and free commentary from Radio Norfolk, send the club a cheque for someone else''s rebate before you preach to those who are deciding whether to take it or not!

[/quote]

Bullocks!

Firstly, anyone listening to Radio Norfolk abroad or out of East Anglia, are probably paying for it via Canaries World, appox £50.

And secondly, Mrs wiz and our new pussy come way before any Norwich City expenditure these days...........but it still won''t stop my opinions on our joke of a board and and owners.

Its called free speech without condition attached!   

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz as one of the few that has defended you on here, I am afraid you (and USAIdon''tactuallygiveaf***Canary) have lost all credibility as you basically don''t give 50p towards City so don''t preach to us !