Sign in to follow this  
Disturbed

a message to smudger...your a disgrace to this fine city !

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve rechecked my emotions and I can confirm that it is indeed pure hatred I feel for the old bat Delia![:|][/quote]

lol glad I aren''t alone in how I feel

[/quote]

Great minds as they say.......[;)]

i cant stand the woman .

she winds me up , she really think shes some kind of queen .

how anyone can respect the woman after how ignorantly she has run this club is beyond me .

Hate Delia. No.

She and her husband saved this club.

Those who appreciate her efforts in the past, just think it is time for others to take control of the fortunes of the Canaries.

We just wish that they could find a way out without the ill feeling that some people have.

point taken .

if you met someone , and to start with they seemed nice , later to find it was show  you would dump them .

i would have dumped delia years ago , her little show on the pitch against manchester city showed her charactor.

i half wonder if she has been drinking too much sherry over the last 11 years hence the mess of this club ,some of the decisions must have been made whlst a few bottles have been consumed .

she has no idea , after all she even cheats at cooking .

would you trust someone with big football club , if the cant be bothered knocking up a decent meal as a so called high profile chief , cook (what ever you want to call her !!!) .

[quote user="singing canary"]

point taken .

if you met someone , and to start with they seemed nice , later to find it was show  you would dump them .

i would have dumped delia years ago , her little show on the pitch against manchester city showed her charactor.

i half wonder if she has been drinking too much sherry over the last 11 years hence the mess of this club ,some of the decisions must have been made whlst a few bottles have been consumed .

she has no idea , after all she even cheats at cooking .

would you trust someone with big football club , if the cant be bothered knocking up a decent meal as a so called high profile chief , cook (what ever you want to call her !!!) .

[/quote]You see this is where I loose what peoples point is?!!I don''t hate Delia or MWJ or any of the board members. I respect that over the last decade they managed to keep Norwich competetive in the Championship as a whole. By that I mean they steadily picked the club up culminating in the play off final and then promotion. However after relegation it seems that the club at least at board room level has been found to be lacking that ''quality'' to take this club further.To me it is gutting and it sucks that we are where we are right now because the fans and the beast that is the history of NCFC does not deserve this.However I do not understand how anyone can say that they ''hate'' someone that they make such huge assumptions about. Delia is actually quite a private person in that outside of her TV programmes and her occaisional press statements we dont really know her. We don''t really know what she thinks, what her feelings are - some people dont like her because of this and perhaps we do lack open communication with her.The half time one woman pitch invasion and subsequent rant was a commical moment and actualy I see as a possitive. Why? There are precious few owners that demonstrate that level of passion towards their club. The only two that come straight to my mind are Jordon at Palace who is very outspoken but more often than not quite right, and Everton''s owner who always seems to be honest and frank about the fact that Everton lack in only one quality - a multi-millionaire investor who could take them onto the next level - sound familiar?So no, I don''t hate Delia - I pitty her because I want change and I don''t mean to be disrespectful about what she has achieved at the club, I want her to go with a level of respect intact.However I think that for a lot of people on here to be satisfied you would have to get rid of every board member, every accadamy coach and every first team coach. People are accusing every other person at the club for being ''tainted'' by Delia and that if she should burn so should they. I wonder if one lamb to the slaughter would be enough for those that bay for blood.

I think Smudger takes himself way to seriously, but you cant question his passion for the club.I hate the whole idea of "True fans" we are all "true fans" but i do question anyone who actually cheered on the final day.Seriously, WTF have we had to cheer for this season? Apart from maybe the departure of Doomy and Mumbles.

i would have more respect for her if she came out and spoke to the fans more , and didnt spin so many yarns when she does.

the royal norfolk show is another prime situation .

"we will not say how much investment we have as it will alert other teams "..........

1 .. why bother saying that , its like saying "other teams we may have investment !!".

why say anything at all especially at one of the biggest events in norfolk , especially as it was not true later to be relegated .

other times she hides up .

i dont hate her , i just dont like her , i have no faith in a cook leading this club forward .

her time has gone , and she no longer knows how to put anything right and the club will suffer big time in the process .

she has bitten off more than she can chew but she will never admit defeat (she has seen it plenty of times on the pitch ).

she needs to tell the people of norwich her true intensions rather than thinking this bad feeling will blow over .

[quote user="Fred"]Hate Delia. No. She and her husband saved this club. Those who appreciate her efforts in the past, just think it is time for others to take control of the fortunes of the Canaries. We just wish that they could find a way out without the ill feeling that some people have.[/quote]

So "Fred" are you some poor misguided fool who has never been to a football match?           Or Delia''s long serving gardener?

Sorry woke up late this morning. Hence late reply.

Her gardener? No

But I do worry that the club is just digging a larger and larger hole.

We need new intelligent blood on the Board.

[quote user="Fred"]Hate Delia. No. She and her husband saved this club.[/quote]

Lets burst that myth now, Mr G Watling saved City, the bloody cook came in later.

Nobody denies Mr Watling''s part in saving our club. But he no longer wished to play a part on the Board.

As I said we need new intelligent blood on the Board now.

Time to move forward not to think back with our numerous different memories of the past

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve rechecked my emotions and I can confirm that it is indeed pure hatred I feel for the old bat Delia![:|][/quote]

lol glad I aren''t alone in how I feel

[/quote]

Great minds as they say.......[;)]

[/quote]

Hatred = violent dislike leading to hostility.

May be you should take up arms and storm Delia''s residence. In which case the revolution will quickly be quelled and you will end up in the " Bloody Tower " awaiting your feat. Well at least you could possibly die a martyr ? Futile, she''ll still be in charge ! [:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Lets burst that myth now, Mr G Watling saved City, the bloody cook came in later.

[/quote]

Spot on there Wizard. Watling saved the club, didnt want to run it...... who can blame him, he was getting very old, but it was certainly Watling that saved this club.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Most Delia lovers choose to ignore that though Wiz,as for the hate word well if hate is too strong a word then i''ll try to put my feelings across without using the phrase i hate Delia, as people seem to find that so troubling, here goes...... 

I,(Deep breath in) strongly can''t stomach the Cook anymore and she makes my blood boil with her pathetic "lil ol Norwich" stance and her crappy management choices and the fact that when she comes on the tv and spews out the bile and tripe about the club i want to put my foot through the screen because she has destroyed the club slowly with mistake after mistake and has no idea of how to get the club back on track... (Deep breath out).....Delia, bit long winded isn''t it? Sod it, i hate the women!!!!!![;)]

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Most Delia lovers choose to ignore that though Wiz,as for the hate word well if hate is too strong a word then i''ll try to put my feelings across without using the phrase i hate Delia, as people seem to find that so troubling, here goes...... 

I,(Deep breath in) strongly can''t stomach the Cook anymore and she makes my blood boil with her pathetic "lil ol Norwich" stance and her crappy management choices and the fact that when she comes on the tv and spews out the bile and tripe about the club i want to put my foot through the screen because she has destroyed the club slowly with mistake after mistake and has no idea of how to get the club back on track... (Deep breath out).....Delia, bit long winded isn''t it? Sod it, i hate the women!!!!!![;)]

[/quote]

Better substitute that ''e'' for an ''a'' right sharpish, I can see them all running down your street with a rolling pin before you''ve read this ![;)]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Fred"]Hate Delia. No. She and her husband saved this club..[/quote]

Excuse me, G. Watling R.I.P. saved this club.

[/quote]

Excuse me Tangie but G. Watling R.I.P. did indeed buy Big Bad Bob''s shares and put up the seven-figure guarantees at the bank to save this club.

But then he chose to sell the lot, including his original stake, to the wicked old trout and her old man. Some people may doubt that anyone could possibly have saved this club by doing that.

Although there is a school of thought on here that Geoffrey Watling R.I.P. saved this club on the wicked old trout''s behalf. But I don''t subscribe to that one.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Fred"]Hate Delia. No. She and her husband saved this club..[/quote]

[/quote]

Excuse me Tangie but G. Watling R.I.P. did indeed buy Big Bad Bob''s shares and put up the seven-figure guarantees at the bank to save this club.

But then he chose to sell the lot, including his original stake, to the wicked old trout and her old man. Some people may doubt that anyone could possibly have saved this club by doing that.

Although there is a school of thought on here that Geoffrey Watling R.I.P. saved this club on the wicked old trout''s behalf. But I don''t subscribe to that one.

[/quote]

The only answer I can give to that is Worthington to you!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ironically, we do believe that one Mr Clingan is consulting this Worthington chap on what he should do.  [;)]

I wonder what he will advise?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ironically, we do believe that one Mr Clingan is consulting this Worthington chap on what he should do.  [;)]

[/quote]

Prove it, evidence?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Prove it, evidence?

[/quote]

It has already been well published. Nigel Worthington spoke with Clingan and said that staying at Norwich would NOT harm his international chances. As such, Worthington has possibly done us a big favour there.

It was also Worthington that advised Clingan to join Norwich in the first place, over the other clubs in for his signature at the time.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s a shame Bryan Gunn isn''t consulting this Worthington chap about what he should do[:O]

Oh... and Geoffrey Watling R.I.P....... Hero or Villain?? .... You decide!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s a shame Bryan Gunn isn''t consulting this Worthington chap about what he should do[:O]

[/quote]

Unless of course you are like beaker and want Hughes back[:D]

Watling will always be held in high regard, he always did what he considerd the best for the club.

[quote user="Disturbed"]

This is aimed at not just smudger, albeit it he is the worst of the worst, but all you board bashing keyboard warriors that like to do nothing but take a pop at anybody with a diferent view than you.

[/quote]

A disturbed wind up merchant....please report to Poorman Rd

[quote user="Disturbed"]

This is aimed at not just smudger, albeit it he is the worst of the worst, but all you board bashing keyboard warriors that like to do nothing but take a pop at anybody with a diferent view than you.

[/quote]

A disturbed wind up merchant....please report to Poorman Rd

[quote user="Smudger"]

Says one of the diminishing wooly flock who feels the need, not to only post a thread having a pop at an individual poster, but start a whole thread aimed at one.

You are making yourself look very silly Sir... please sit down! [:$]

[/quote]

Says the one abusing members of the public with disgusting behaviour once after a match at carrow road!

Says one of the diminishing wooly flock who feels the need, not to only post a thread having a pop at an individual poster, but start a whole thread aimed at one.

You are making yourself look very silly Sir... please sit down! [:$]

--------------------

Says the one abusing members of the public with disgusting behaviour once after a match at carrow road!

---------------------

If you want disgusting behaviour try the expense abusing behaviour of a growing group of Westminster MPs. Smudger is a saint in comparison!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Watling will always be held in high regard, he always did what he considerd the best for the club.

[/quote]

I''d take Hughes back tomorrow.. who wouldn''t? Do ya reckon Leeds would swap him for Cureton??

Is doing what you consider best for the club enough to always be held in high regard? Or do you have to die first[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d take Hughes back tomorrow.. who wouldn''t? Do ya reckon Leeds would swap him for Cureton??

Is doing what you consider best for the club enough to always be held in high regard? Or do you have to die first[:O]

[/quote]

No you earn that respect. Money does not buy it nor does death.

I think at one stage the present board had a degree of respect from the majority of the fans, that has been thrown away over the past few years, helped in no little way by desperate attempts to be seen as no1 fan.You can''t run with the fox and hunt with the hounds.

If you would take Hughes back then it realy does show how far this clubs standards have fallen.

Hammilton had Worthington as his assistant and that certainly worked well didn''t it!

No he''s gone and in spite of Doncasters attempts it''s best you keep your fond memories and not sully them with what would end up as another folly if he came back in any capacity.