Sign in to follow this  
Disturbed

a message to smudger...your a disgrace to this fine city !

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Beauseant"] Fortunately I''m getting married tomorrow and sodding off to Italy for two weeks, so I''m looking forward to getting away from the forum![/quote]Congratulations![G][/quote]Ah, yes, that was the other thing I was going to say !  Well done Beauseant, may you have a long and happy marriage.

What would you like to discuss then?[quote user="Disturbed"]

This is aimed at not just smudger, albeit it he is the worst of the worst, but all you board bashing keyboard warriors that like to do nothing but take a pop at anybody with a diferent view than you.

Your ilk are ruining this forum and making a mockery of what it is for - discussion. All you do is insult and shout down people who do not agree with or care for you minority views.

As one of the so called "happy clappy" 18000+ real supporters I have a right to my view as much as anybody. An yes, i have lowered yself and said things on here i regret but no more.

For the love of all things NCFC can we all just stop the bitterness and look forward to a positive season with the hope of promotion and a trip to wembley even!

[/quote]

[quote user="Disturbed"]

This is aimed at not just smudger, albeit it he is the worst of the worst, but all you board bashing keyboard warriors that like to do nothing but take a pop at anybody with a diferent view than you.

Your ilk are ruining this forum and making a mockery of what it is for - discussion. All you do is insult and shout down people who do not agree with or care for you minority views.

As one of the so called "happy clappy" 18000+ real supporters I have a right to my view as much as anybody. An yes, i have lowered yself and said things on here i regret but no more.

For the love of all things NCFC can we all just stop the bitterness and look forward to a positive season with the hope of promotion and a trip to wembley even!

[/quote]

Lmao!! what are you on about! why waste typing time?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Hmmm, another personal attack on a perceived threat by a relatively new poster. I have to agree with yellow hammer that something is going on. Strange that we should suddenly have this concerted effort led by LQ and her acolytes just before the rebate issue has to be crystallised.

I have regularly been called a board apologist on this forum, yet I have no respect whatsoever left for the current regime, and there are many like me.

[/quote]

What is undeniably going on is that anyone that takes a contrary view to the majority of posters on here is automatically labelled a “Delia drone,” paid employee, “Neil” etc.

It is possible to question some of the viewpoints expressed on here without this being the case. I don''t welcome threads made up with the express purpose of attacking another poster but equally I don''t like the way that a group of posters in here round on anyone that says something that they don''t like. As a result, interesting threads just disintegrate into biuts of name-calling and accusation/ counter accusation.

I am not trying to absolve myself of any blame here - it is easy to get caught up in it, but does little to actually discuss the views and points ad enhance our understanding.
[/quote]

I would agree with you on that point. There is very little open debate going on at present, but that is almost inevitable when attitudes become so entrenched. It seems that at present one is either a member of LQ''s anti-club "rabble" or Smudger''s "board arse lickers". I don''t consider myself either, but that''s just the way it is. Fortunately I''m getting married tomorrow and sodding off to Italy for two weeks, so I''m looking forward to getting away from the forum!

[/quote]

Congratulations Beau. Hope all goes well for a smashing day and rest of your lives together.

I had a long chat with your charming intended the other night so are you sure two weeks will be long enough[:D]

[quote user="yellow hammer"] As Nutty comes on to chide Smudge it looks like their agenda is working. Unfortunately, their games have nothing to do with the best interests of NCFC so let''s be forwarned about who these little bugs really are and what their objective really is. Something is afoot.[/quote]

I doubt there''s anyone on here posting anything but their own view yellow hammer. And even if there are nobody''s "agenda will work on me" I will post my opinion as I always have. I don''t post with an agenda in support of any particular poster or faction. I post what I believe. I don''t like words such as hatred being bandied around. I spoke against it many times before. My point to Smudger was that I didn''t believe the vast majority of City fans hated Delia or would ever hate Delia. Have you got a view on that yellow hammer?

I wish posters on both sides would "keep it real". As with most issues in life the minority of people are those at each extreme and the majority are those in the middle. If you want change it''s that majority you need onside. You don''t attract them by becoming more extreme.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Hmmm, another personal attack on a perceived threat by a relatively new poster. I have to agree with yellow hammer that something is going on. Strange that we should suddenly have this concerted effort led by LQ and her acolytes just before the rebate issue has to be crystallised.

I have regularly been called a board apologist on this forum, yet I have no respect whatsoever left for the current regime, and there are many like me.

[/quote]

What is undeniably going on is that anyone that takes a contrary view to the majority of posters on here is automatically labelled a “Delia drone,” paid employee, “Neil” etc.

It is possible to question some of the viewpoints expressed on here without this being the case. I don''t welcome threads made up with the express purpose of attacking another poster but equally I don''t like the way that a group of posters in here round on anyone that says something that they don''t like. As a result, interesting threads just disintegrate into biuts of name-calling and accusation/ counter accusation.

I am not trying to absolve myself of any blame here - it is easy to get caught up in it, but does little to actually discuss the views and points ad enhance our understanding.
[/quote]

I would agree with you on that point. There is very little open debate going on at present, but that is almost inevitable when attitudes become so entrenched. It seems that at present one is either a member of LQ''s anti-club "rabble" or Smudger''s "board arse lickers". I don''t consider myself either, but that''s just the way it is. Fortunately I''m getting married tomorrow and sodding off to Italy for two weeks, so I''m looking forward to getting away from the forum!

[/quote]

Congratulations Beau. Hope all goes well for a smashing day and rest of your lives together.

I had a long chat with your charming intended the other night so are you sure two weeks will be long enough[:D]

Thanks Butler! Yes, I was rather concerned that I might lose her to the concerted charms  of Lapp and yourself, but she''s still sticking with me![:D][;)]

[/quote]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Congratulations, Beausant, wishing you a long and happy life together.[/quote]

Many thanks yellow hammer!

Congratulations Beausant on behalf of myself,Kathy and the rest of the NCISA committee.

Smudge has his opinion and he is entitled to them. To call him and others who support what he may think a disgrace is a tad harsh.

Did you know the two most supported teams in Norfolk are Man U and Liverpool? I would call people who are born and bread in Norfolk yet chose to support a team who they might only see once every season if that a disgrace!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Congratulations Beausant on behalf of myself,Kathy and the rest of the NCISA committee.[/quote]Now, Tilly, is that an official congratulation, or just your personal opinion [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Shame there wasn''t a vote on it at "The Royal Andrew Hall" then Smudge. Because if you think the majority of City fans hate Delia it''s you that needs to get out more.

[/quote]

I have to say nn,hatred is the major feeling i get from most fans i''ve spoken to,honestly nutty the feeling of hatred aginst her is growing and starting to turn nasty!! As i''ve said on other posts it''s not just guys in pubs and and pink un users,the average fan in the street has had their fill of her spin and lack of ambition.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Fortunately I''m getting married tomorrow and sodding off to Italy for two weeks, so I''m looking forward to getting away from the forum!

[/quote]Congratulations mate, hope you have a brilliant day...try not to think too much about the current problems at NCFC, and I hope you''re not marrying someone called Delia because heaven knows what you might say at the altar!

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

May your floppy genitalia explode into a million molecules of rancid blubber....

Apologist bilge of the highest level.

Pratt.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Welcome to the world that posters like Cluck, Arthur Whittle, Ricky Knight and posters like myself had to endure for many a year WHEN WE WERE RIGHT and you were wrong.

Over the last few months the pendulum has finally swung.... not easy posting when you are in an overwhelming minority and trying to keep your cool is it???

[quote user="Beauseant"]Thanks Butler! Yes, I was rather concerned that I might lose her to the concerted charms  of Lapp and yourself, but she''s still sticking with me![:D][;)][/quote]She choose well Beau. I''m not the marrying kind and Butler is much too old! [;)]. I think your only threat on the night was from that natural charmer smudger, with his smooth tongue and silky words![:D]

Anyway, I hope the day goes well and may you both share long and happy lives. [Y][D][<:o)][G]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Thanks Butler! Yes, I was rather concerned that I might lose her to the concerted charms  of Lapp and yourself, but she''s still sticking with me![:D][;)][/quote]She choose well Beau. I''m not the marrying kind and Butler is much too old! [;)]. I think your only threat on the night was from that natural charmer smudger, with his smooth tongue and silky words![:D]

Anyway, I hope the day goes well and may you both share long and happy lives. [Y][D][<:o)][G]

[/quote]

You wait till I find my zimmer frame then I''ll give you OLD you cheeky whipper snapper!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="yellow hammer"] As Nutty comes on to chide Smudge it looks like their agenda is working. Unfortunately, their games have nothing to do with the best interests of NCFC so let''s be forwarned about who these little bugs really are and what their objective really is. Something is afoot.[/quote]

I doubt there''s anyone on here posting anything but their own view yellow hammer. And even if there are nobody''s "agenda will work on me" I will post my opinion as I always have. I don''t post with an agenda in support of any particular poster or faction. I post what I believe. I don''t like words such as hatred being bandied around. I spoke against it many times before. My point to Smudger was that I didn''t believe the vast majority of City fans hated Delia or would ever hate Delia. Have you got a view on that yellow hammer?

I wish posters on both sides would "keep it real". As with most issues in life the minority of people are those at each extreme and the majority are those in the middle. If you want change it''s that majority you need onside. You don''t attract them by becoming more extreme.

[/quote]

How would you describe the chant which I heard last Sunday then Nutty?

Went something like "Singing die, die, Delia, Delia die... singing die, die, Delia, Delia die" and was sung by a group of about 20 lads on a bus in the City?

I must add that I had nothing to do with it and did not join in... I was quite shocked!

I have heard several very damning verdicts on her over the past couple of weeks and believe there is a real hatred growing out there for her.

Most people would not have the honesty to post such things on a public domain like here, but I am not giving my opinion, I am merely reporting what I have heard around the City recently. 

Sad that it should come to this but yes I do believe that is the way things are going and they will only get worse unless she steps aside soon.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

You wait till I find my zimmer frame then I''ll give you OLD you cheeky whipper snapper!!

[/quote]

Now you know what the nurse said about getting overexcited[:D][;)]

Seriously though, thanks to all of you fellow posters for the best wishes. We both appreciate them very much[Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

lol... I''m no threat Lapp... now Gazza or that other dirty dawg Tilly... they are the ones you need to keep your eye on... [8-|] [&] [&]

All the best to both of you Beau!

[quote user="Smudger"]Most people would not have the honesty to post such things on a public domain like here, but I am not giving my opinion, I am merely reporting what I have heard around the City recently.[/quote]I hope you took their details so you can call them up for your next protest smudge. Were they old enough to get in the Nelson? [:^)]

This is where your arguement falls flat Smudger, you hear some people (3,4, 5, 6?) signing anti Delia songs on a bus and somehow this translates to a groundswell of hatred around the City. I am with Nutty on this, I do not hate Delia, I do think she has to be held partly responsible for the demise of Norwich City FC, and I want change, but I do not want a hate campaign. Maybe a good, non violent way of showing displeasure with the board would be for the crowd to turn their back on the pitch prior to the first home game of the season, or take a leaf out of the Reading fans book and have a "pants protest".......

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]This is where your arguement falls flat Smudger, you hear some people (3,4, 5, 6?) signing anti Delia songs on a bus and somehow this translates to a groundswell of hatred around the City. I am with Nutty on this, I do not hate Delia, I do think she has to be held partly responsible for the demise of Norwich City FC, and I want change, but I do not want a hate campaign. Maybe a good, non violent way of showing displeasure with the board would be for the crowd to turn their back on the pitch prior to the first home game of the season, or take a leaf out of the Reading fans book and have a "pants protest".......[/quote]Well done SoB, common sense and a true reflection of how most fans feel. [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Went something like "Singing die, die, Delia, Delia die... singing die, die, Delia, Delia die" and was sung by a group of about 20 lads on a bus in the City?

I must add that I had nothing to do with it and did not join in... I was quite shocked!

I have heard several very damning verdicts on her over the past couple of weeks and believe there is a real hatred growing out there for her.

Most people would not have the honesty to post such things on a public domain like here, but I am not giving my opinion, I am merely reporting what I have heard around the City recently. 

Sad that it should come to this but yes I do believe that is the way things are going and they will only get worse unless she steps aside soon.

[/quote]

Yep, you''re beginning to convince me Smudge. The vast majority of City fans would sing die die Delia Delia die.

I have heard that sung before though just can''t remember where for now.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep, you''re beginning to convince me Smudge. The vast majority of City fans would sing die die Delia Delia die.

I have heard that sung before though just can''t remember where for now.

[/quote]

Charlton???

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]This is where your arguement falls flat Smudger, you hear some people (3,4, 5, 6?) signing anti Delia songs on a bus and somehow this translates to a groundswell of hatred around the City. I am with Nutty on this, I do not hate Delia, I do think she has to be held partly responsible for the demise of Norwich City FC, and I want change, but I do not want a hate campaign. Maybe a good, non violent way of showing displeasure with the board would be for the crowd to turn their back on the pitch prior to the first home game of the season, or take a leaf out of the Reading fans book and have a "pants protest".......[/quote]Well done SoB, common sense and a true reflection of how most fans feel. [Y][/quote]

Boy are you way out of touch...

Whoever said the vast majority?  Yours and Nuttys words... now being taken as gospel by SOB.... not mine!!!

What I said is an ever growing number of City fans that I have seen or spoken to in the City recently have given the impression of a real undercurrent of hatred growing against Delia & Co, which I believe will spill out at Carrow Road within the first couple of months of the new season.

That may only be 1,000 people who are prepared to show it, that does not mean that others are not feeling it too.  While the fans with a real anger may not be in the majority, those who want change are and the actions of a minority of fans who are getting more disheatened by the day may just be the kick up the backside that this club has needed for the last 5 years.

I believe that it is only a matter of time before things get worse than the Chase Out protests.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

You''re in cloud cuckoo land if you believe all this hatred nonsense Smudge. You will alienate a lot of the allies you have if you carry on making statements like that. There may well be a large percentage of City fans who would like to see new blood and a change of direction on the board, but hatred? Hatred is such a wasteful and pointless emotion and trying to spread it on here will achieve nothing. The vast majority of fans don''t hate Delia. The vast majority of fans will never hate Delia. I doubt if the majority of fans want to hound her out or see the back of her but I do believe the majority want change. But maybe not change on your terms.

[/quote]

So I must of been hearing things on Sunday night then Nutty.

Seriously if that is what you want to believe then you belive it, but I would suggest that you need to get out a little more perhaps???

[/quote]