Sign in to follow this  
Disturbed

a message to smudger...your a disgrace to this fine city !

This is aimed at not just smudger, albeit it he is the worst of the worst, but all you board bashing keyboard warriors that like to do nothing but take a pop at anybody with a diferent view than you.

Your ilk are ruining this forum and making a mockery of what it is for - discussion. All you do is insult and shout down people who do not agree with or care for you minority views.

As one of the so called "happy clappy" 18000+ real supporters I have a right to my view as much as anybody. An yes, i have lowered yself and said things on here i regret but no more.

For the love of all things NCFC can we all just stop the bitterness and look forward to a positive season with the hope of promotion and a trip to wembley even!

I agree with this post, it would be nice if the self styled "true" fans actually started wanting our team to win rather than hoping we fail so that they can say "I told you so".But my personal bugbear is certain grammar rules, most notably the whole your/you''re thing.  It should read "you''re a disgrace".  :-P  sorry for being so pinickity

Says one of the diminishing wooly flock who feels the need, not to only post a thread having a pop at an individual poster, but start a whole thread aimed at one.

You are making yourself look very silly Sir... please sit down! [:$]

[quote user="Buckethead"](Pernickety) [:P][/quote]As I wrote that I thought I''d got it wrong.  Spelling clearly isn''t my strong point [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Says one of the diminishing wooly flock who feels the need, not to only post a thread having a pop at an individual poster, but start a whole thread aimed at one.

[/quote]

Read wot i said m8 - not just aimed at you but you and your ilk. You are trying to divide us. It will not work.  

OTBC 

[quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Read wot i said m8 - not just aimed at you but you and your ilk. You are trying to divide us. It will not work.  

OTBC 

[/quote]What chance does Smudger have as a part time amateur when Mrs Wynn Jones employs people to do this?

Oh for sure, it''s just this is the second thread I''ve seen today that makes the same your/you''re mistake that I see SO many people make and it makes me wonder how hard it can be to know the difference.  I''m not even that bothered by txt spk, if it''d been "ur a disgrace" I''d have probably let it slide.  Sod''s law that I try to sound too clever and fuck it up though [:(]

[quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

OTBC 

[/quote]

Not aimed at me... look at the thread title....

Why not mention the others too?  

Start you off shall I???  Cluck, Ricky Knight, City Angel, Phat Canary...

I am trying to divide... I am stating what I think as I have always done... FULL STOP!

My position on what is destroying our club has not changed for a matter of a good few years now, while you and many others have called it wrong time and time again over that period of time.

Taken a walk around the City recently have you?

I have and I have been shocked to the extent of the hatred in the air for the cook.

You can choose to keep your head firmly buried in the sand as you have done for the past few seasons, but an ever growing number of people have simply had enough.

It was always going to happen... year after year of complete bull from those in the boardroom at Carrow Road plus enough people gullible enough to believe it is what has divided us.

I don''t need any help, because you "lets get behind the team" folk and thos in the boardroom are doing such a grand job of that yourselves.

PS - the longer it goes on the worse things will get.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

OTBC 

[/quote]

I am trying to divide... I am stating what I think as I have always done... FULL STOP!

My position on what is destroying our club has not changed for a matter of a good few years now, while you and many others have called it wrong time and time again over that period of time.

I have and I have been shocked to the extent of the hatred in the air for the cook.

You can choose to keep your head firmly buried in the sand as you have done for the past few seasons, but an ever growing number of people have simply had enough.

It was always going to happen... year after year of complete bull from those in the boardroom at Carrow Road plus enough people gullible enough to believe it is what has divided us.

I don''t need any help, because you "lets get behind the team" folk and thos in the boardroom are doing such a grand job of that yourselves.

[/quote]

You''re in cloud cuckoo land if you believe all this hatred nonsense Smudge. You will alienate a lot of the allies you have if you carry on making statements like that. There may well be a large percentage of City fans who would like to see new blood and a change of direction on the board, but hatred? Hatred is such a wasteful and pointless emotion and trying to spread it on here will achieve nothing. The vast majority of fans don''t hate Delia. The vast majority of fans will never hate Delia. I doubt if the majority of fans want to hound her out or see the back of her but I do believe the majority want change. But maybe not change on your terms.

I think there will be a lot of hatred shown to her next season if she doesnt get out of this club pdq, and rightly so. The Gunn appointment will have done her a lot of harm as well as she knew hardly any of the fans wanted him to get the job and she as much as stuck two fingers up to all of us.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re in cloud cuckoo land if you believe all this hatred nonsense Smudge. You will alienate a lot of the allies you have if you carry on making statements like that. There may well be a large percentage of City fans who would like to see new blood and a change of direction on the board, but hatred? Hatred is such a wasteful and pointless emotion and trying to spread it on here will achieve nothing. The vast majority of fans don''t hate Delia. The vast majority of fans will never hate Delia. I doubt if the majority of fans want to hound her out or see the back of her but I do believe the majority want change. But maybe not change on your terms.

[/quote]

So I must of been hearing things on Sunday night then Nutty.

Seriously if that is what you want to believe then you belive it, but I would suggest that you need to get out a little more perhaps???

Shame there wasn''t a vote on it at "The Royal Andrew Hall" then Smudge. Because if you think the majority of City fans hate Delia it''s you that needs to get out more.

What is a ''disturbing'' trend, is all these worker ants suddenly appearing all over the message board in the past few days.

There is a special one who uses emotive terms such as ''bloodlust'' and ''rabble'' to describe those who take a contrary view to her own.

It seems that now the two drones have stepped down from the board, these pesky little bugs have been set free to crawl all over the place. You''d would almost think there was some agenda to all of this.

The board has played the rebate issue with a fairly straight bat, though it can be argued that they should have automatically returned ST''s money, but other than that they are doing the right thing to offer a lower price for an inferior product.

But now these board minions have taken upon themselves to spread guilt among fans for expecting to take back that which is rightfully theirs.

They are also picking on individual posters - yesterday it was John Tilson, today it seems to be Smudger''s turn. Perhaps they know that Smudge will always bite back in his own idiosyncratic style. As Nutty comes on to chide Smudge it looks like their agenda is working.

Unfortunately, their games have nothing to do with the best interests of NCFC so let''s be forwarned about who these little bugs really are and what their objective really is.

Something is afoot.

"a message to smudger...your a disgrace to this fine city !"

Wow, talk about OTT. You really do take yourself that seriously don''t you!?

I''m sure Smudger, myself and anyone else for that matter that simply holds an opinion different to yours shall now walk the streets of Norwich with one eye over our shoulders in fear of any reprisals from the good ol'' folk that make this city so fine!

I think you need to put things into context and realise this is an internet forum.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nutty, the only way the club WILL change is if The Cook and husband were to either sell their shares OR step down from the Board and give up day to day and strategic running of the club. We had a different Chairman before RM - you will well recall who that was, that worked well did''nt it?

The Stowmaket Two make the key decisions - even Peter Wolsey has now seen the light!

Sure I have no wish to see ''hatred'' or any foul and abusive language directed to The Cook but I''m damn sure that if the fans publicly demonstrated against her along the lines of the Chase Out protests, she would soon stand aside. I have no arguments against her from the financial side and the money she has put in has certainly helped the club when it was needed most but she....''knows nothing about football'' (her own words on Radio Norfolk in October 1996) and has had a leading involvement in some appalling decision making not to mention the way she treated our season in The Premiership!       

[quote user="Disturbed"]

This is aimed at not just smudger, albeit it he is the worst of the worst, but all you board bashing keyboard warriors that like to do nothing but take a pop at anybody with a diferent view than you.

Your ilk are ruining this forum and making a mockery of what it is for - discussion. All you do is insult and shout down people who do not agree with or care for you minority views.

As one of the so called "happy clappy" 18000+ real supporters I have a right to my view as much as anybody. An yes, i have lowered yself and said things on here i regret but no more.

For the love of all things NCFC can we all just stop the bitterness and look forward to a positive season with the hope of promotion and a trip to wembley even!

[/quote]

Hmmm, another personal attack on a perceived threat by a relatively new poster. I have to agree with yellow hammer that something is going on. Strange that we should suddenly have this concerted effort led by LQ and her acolytes just before the rebate issue has to be crystallised.

I''m now going to do something that I never thought I would and defend Smudger. I''ve had some real ding dongs with him in the past and generally find his views too extreme for me, but having met him at St Andrews Hall  I have to say that I believe he wears his heart on his sleeve and genuinely wants to see the club turned around. That doesn''t mean I''m going to agree with him from now on, but I will take him more seriously.

As for the OP, I think you''re kidding yourself if you think that those who have no faith in the board are a minority. I have regularly been called a board apologist on this forum, yet I have no respect whatsoever left for the current regime, and there are many like me.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

Hmmm, another personal attack on a perceived threat by a relatively new poster. I have to agree with yellow hammer that something is going on. Strange that we should suddenly have this concerted effort led by LQ and her acolytes just before the rebate issue has to be crystallised.

I''m now going to do something that I never thought I would and defend Smudger. I''ve had some real ding dongs with him in the past and generally find his views too extreme for me, but having met him at St Andrews Hall  I have to say that I believe he wears his heart on his sleeve and genuinely wants to see the club turned around. That doesn''t mean I''m going to agree with him from now on, but I will take him more seriously.

As for the OP, I think you''re kidding yourself if you think that those who have no faith in the board are a minority. I have regularly been called a board apologist on this forum, yet I have no respect whatsoever left for the current regime, and there are many like me.

[/quote]

Very strange Beau, at exactly the same time I posted similar on the NCISA thread.

Great minds, or is it getting VERY obvious?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I have regularly been called a board apologist on this forum, yet I have no respect whatsoever left for the current regime, and there are many like me.

[/quote]What is undeniably going on is that anyone that takes a contrary view to the majority of posters on here is automatically labelled a “Delia drone,” paid employee, “Neil” etc.It is possible to question some of the viewpoints expressed on here without this being the case. I don''t welcome threads made up with the express purpose of attacking another poster but equally I don''t like the way that a group of posters in here round on anyone that says something that they don''t like. As a result, interesting threads just disintegrate into biuts of name-calling and accusation/ counter accusation. I am not trying to absolve myself of any blame here - it is easy to get caught up in it, but does little to actually discuss the views and points ad enhance our understanding.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Beauseant"]

I have regularly been called a board apologist on this forum, yet I have no respect whatsoever left for the current regime, and there are many like me.

[/quote]

What is undeniably going on is that anyone that takes a contrary view to the majority of posters on here is automatically labelled a “Delia drone,” paid employee, “Neil” etc.

It is possible to question some of the viewpoints expressed on here without this being the case. I don''t welcome threads made up with the express purpose of attacking another poster but equally I don''t like the way that a group of posters in here round on anyone that says something that they don''t like. As a result, interesting threads just disintegrate into biuts of name-calling and accusation/ counter accusation.

I am not trying to absolve myself of any blame here - it is easy to get caught up in it, but does little to actually discuss the views and points ad enhance our understanding.
[/quote]

I would agree with you on that point. There is very little open debate going on at present, but that is almost inevitable when attitudes become so entrenched. It seems that at present one is either a member of LQ''s anti-club "rabble" or Smudger''s "board arse lickers". I don''t consider myself either, but that''s just the way it is. Fortunately I''m getting married tomorrow and sodding off to Italy for two weeks, so I''m looking forward to getting away from the forum!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very strange Beau, at exactly the same time I posted similar on the NCISA thread.

Great minds, or is it getting VERY obvious?

[/quote]

Both! [:D][:P]

[quote user="Disturbed"]Read wot i said m8 - not just aimed at you but you and your ilk. You are trying to divide us. It will not work.  

OTBC 

[/quote]

Er? Okay.[:S]

With regard to the polarisation of opinions, it seems to happen at this time of year regardless of the situation of the club.  There is no news, and when there is nothing to talk / bitch about, people start to take it out on each other.  The sensible suggestion would be for everyone to come back on Monday when we might have signed a couple of players - then we can all look forward to people moaning about the lack of signings, or the lack of quality of signings, which is usually based on no first hand experience of said players ( I know, pot and kettle), or the way they look ( I lost count of the number of posts whhen Lee Croft signed that suggested he liked his pies).  But where would be the fun in the role-play game that is this forum if we all did that ?Now, Smudger and Tillys'' Roundheads or LQs'' Royalists, which side to pick ?  Hmm...

[quote user="Beauseant"] Fortunately I''m getting married tomorrow and sodding off to Italy for two weeks, so I''m looking forward to getting away from the forum![/quote]Congratulations![G]