Sign in to follow this  
xxxx

Puppet man calls for unity

So Bryan Gunn wants fans to unite and get behind Foulgers rebate scheme , well Gunny how about you do the one thing that would unite most of the fans , just resign today and walk away if you really want whats best for the club .No thought not guess your ego is far more important to you than Norwich City football club . You are Delia Smiths puppet and every interview you give just confirms this .

I read that in bed this morning, I laughed at it then, as I do now. Fester being hauled out, suggests the rebate blackmail has exploded in the boards face.

Gunn is no puppet. He is entitled to his views as fans are about the running of NCFC at Board level and their rebate.

Only time will tell if he is a manager. Ten matches in Division 1 ( should be 3) will give us all an answer.

Another scintillating press release from deep within ‘The Bunker ‘which will no doubt have a rallying affect upon the troops, good old Brian, what a top bloke he is. 

We needed this from Brian, I for one am invigorated by his clarion call and fully support his appointment as manager as quite obviously with this level of insight into the current plight we have little to fear over the coming months

So Brian me old chum, apart from the result how did you think things went at The Valley? 

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]So Bryan Gunn wants fans to unite and get behind Foulgers rebate scheme , well Gunny how about you do the one thing that would unite most of the fans , just resign today and walk away if you really want whats best for the club .No thought not guess your ego is far more important to you than Norwich City football club . You are Delia Smiths puppet and every interview you give just confirms this .[/quote]it seems like Wizard has competition for his crown as the most out spoken blinkered poster! No offence intended Wiz... :-)

So Chirp if he really wants the fans to unite and he really wants whats best for the club why doesnt he step down , i would go as far as to say he is the biggest yes man ever at the club, no wonder Cooky wants to hold onto him.

Hes asking for more money from the fans though when he should be asking the Board , also he sounds stupid asking the fans to unite when he is a massive cause of the division , if he wants a united fan base his resignation would work wonders. Clueless yes man , in the job to say the things Delia Smith wants to hear , no managerial ability whatsoever .

The puppet man is still at large bristol_canary! Although he''s got some new props and different dance routines which I personally don''t think is as good as before! I''ve heard that Simon Cowell has approached him to feature on Britain''s got talent 2010!

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Another scintillating press release from deep within ‘The Bunker ‘which will no doubt have a rallying affect upon the troops, good old Brian, what a top bloke he is. 

We needed this from Brian, I for one am invigorated by his clarion call and fully support his appointment as manager as quite obviously with this level of insight into the current plight we have little to fear over the coming months

So Brian me old chum, apart from the result how did you think things went at The Valley? 

[/quote]

Small point it''s BRYAN. Doesn''t make him any better but you might just like to insult the right man.

Any press release that can say we want your money and Cureton has a job to do at NCFC deserves to be the joke of the week.

We could tie the donations/rebate to how many goals he scores/misses that way your money is bound to be safe!

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]So Chirp if he really wants the fans to unite and he really wants whats best for the club why doesnt he step down , i would go as far as to say he is the biggest yes man ever at the club, no wonder Cooky wants to hold onto him. [/quote]

ive tried this discussion with you before... you never listen... and just write a load of moronic garbage like this. just hate spite and more hate... it''s pathetic.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Bury Green"]

[/quote]

Any press release that can say we want your money and Cureton has a job to do at NCFC deserves to be the joke of the week.

[/quote]

Says it all!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]what happened to the famous puppet man of norwich? is he still about?
[/quote]

Face book him! he''s about!

An attempt at making a good call

Bryan, but the unity you ask for isn''t going to happen over night, I am

sorry Bryan but a rallying call from you as manager may just serve to

drive the little wedge deeper.   The vast majority of fans you are

trying to reach with your message are the ones who don''t see you as

being fit to manage the club and is a large part of why they will be

claiming their rebate back.  So making this call may just have adverse

effect on what you set out to do.I for one have already sent my

form asking for my rebate to be deducted off my Direct Debit payments

and cannot say I particually like being termed as being in the

negative.  I was supporting and putting money in this club long before

you or any of the incumbants who are running it came on the scene, 

Blimey I can remember throwing my hard earned pocket money in a blanket

that was paraded round the pitch by the Old Supporters Club.  I have

held a season for several years now and have stuck with the club

through the absolute tripe we have had to endure, when it would be so

easy to walk away and take my money with me, I have other areas that

needs that cash as well as NCFC.  So chose your words more carefully,

because people take up an option that was first given by the very

people who now want to take it back just isn''t fair to term as being

negative.I am not an idiot I fully understand that these

actions are crucial for the future of the club, but what I understand

more fully is the past actions of these people running the club have

been CRUCIAL in getting us in this mess'' in the first place;  I

understand that perhaps more fully than what YOU or THEY do. As

I said in the begining of this little post, you may be in danger of

making the divide even wider, as you seem to saying those that give the

club their money are the Positives and those of us who don''t are the

negatives,  watch out.. we could be heading back to true supporters and

not issue again.I know from the comments I have received on

this site, from those I have spoke with and read on various

messageboards; that those who are taking their money, will be fully

behind supporting the Team,and are no less a supporter than those who

allow the club to keep their money, so please don''t try and make it

sound different. There are many fans who see you as no more

that a puppet of the Board, a yes man, someone who won''t rock the boot,

who won''t stand up for his vision in front of his empoyers, I

personally don''t know what you are like whether you are like what many

think, but from reading your message I think they may just have

something.

''I know from the comments I have received on this site, from those I have spoke with and read on various messageboards; that those who are taking their money, will be fully behind supporting the Team,and are no less a supporter than those who allow the club to keep their money, so please don''t try and make it sound different.''

That is a good point Kennyfoggo.

Gunny, just get a team together that will fight 90 minutes every game. Give the fans something to cheer about. And ten games into the new season we will reassess the NCFC Management Team.

More soundbites indicating our budget will be very small and that we will "compete" in this league. I have said it before and will say it again if we are not challenging from the outset it will be a failure on the part of both the board and the management team. I also don''t like the suggestion/smear that it is just certain fans groups/indiduals stirring up trouble and that the real supporters are positive about next season.

Gunns a more arrogant prick than Roeder ever was , a nasty piece of work that needs sacking asap  .

Gunn''s words in today''s EDP show him up to be either pretty stupid or arrogant, or both. He doesn''t seem to live in the real world, and he hasn''t learnt anything from Roeder''s public relations disasters. With his massive (undeserved) wage packet, this rebate must appear a pifflingly insignificant sum of money to Gunn, but for a lot of City fans it is a tidy sum of money which can be more usefully spent on other things. We are entitled to it and so nobody should feel the slightest pang of guilt if they claim it. If our inept board knew that they couldn''t afford to pay it, the numpties shouldn''t have promised it in the first place. It''s just yet more evidence of how far they have let events drift out of control.

If Gunn leaves and an actual football manager is hired not a complete and utter JOKE then I would give the club twice the damn rebate

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]maybe the puppet man and susan boyle will become the next posh and becks?[/quote]

Wow, can you imagine what their offspring would be like!

The following is just a section taken from Gunns statement.

“The rebate situation will only enhance that as well.

“For obstacles to be put in the way - I am finding it very difficult to swallow that.

“At the same time they have their right of what they want to do as well. Let''s hope the majority of the fans will get behind the club, get behind myself and we can get a squad on the pitch that will compete in a very tough league.

What i find hard to swallow is yet again we have another attempt to put the blame firmly at the fans feet,this club has no intention of having a real go at promotion and all the press statements and former players coming out of the woodwork to back Gunn just confirms to me that we are in the brown stuff.This board and Gunn have no idea and it''s getting harder and harder to keep my cool,remember folks when we are in the bottom three at Christmas it will be all our fault!!! ********

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

The following is just a section taken from Gunns statement.

“The rebate situation will only enhance that as well.

“For obstacles to be put in the way - I am finding it very difficult to swallow that.

“At the same time they have their right of what they want to do as well. Let''s hope the majority of the fans will get behind the club, get behind myself and we can get a squad on the pitch that will compete in a very tough league.

What i find hard to swallow is yet again we have another attempt to put the blame firmly at the fans feet,this club has no intention of having a real go at promotion and all the press statements and former players coming out of the woodwork to back Gunn just confirms to me that we are in the brown stuff.This board and Gunn have no idea and it''s getting harder and harder to keep my cool,remember folks when we are in the bottom three at Christmas it will be all our fault!!! ********

[/quote]

The guilt lies with the board not the fans.

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]maybe the puppet man and susan boyle will become the next posh and becks?[/quote]

Wow, can you imagine what their offspring would be like!

[/quote]

They could call them Punch and Judy, or Sooty and Sweep.