Sign in to follow this  
Dr Terrible

Arthur Whittle Dead???

More likely that one of the pidgeons he hates so much finally managed to shyte on his chips at the market and he was last seen chasing it down the A11.[;)]I do hope he''s ok.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ok no messages back on facebook this morning, will try writing on his wall to see if he replies.[/quote]

Does he get many messages on his wall? if you see he has influx of message say 6weeks ago and hardly any now then look for any sort of clue

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ok no messages back on facebook this morning, will try writing on his wall to see if he replies.[/quote]

Does he get many messages on his wall? if you see he has influx of message say 6weeks ago and hardly any now then look for any sort of clue

[/quote]

Have looked and all it says is recent activity, but what it doesn''t say is how recent.

Just come back from a long break and found this thread, hope Arthur is ok and that someone has got it wrong.

Does anyone have any idea whereabouts he lived, as I know that he used his real name on here.

Somebody who knew him reasonable well could ring his mobile. As it is on his facebook, but i''m not going to write it out for all to see.
But then again. If he has passed away the phone is probably with his family who wouldn''t want to be disturbed, especially with a question like this.

Arthur was on my facebook friends list, but I have not been able to log in for the past couple of weeks as am having some problems with my account, otherwise I would of sent him a message.

Really hope that we hear some good news soon and that he is alive and well and that his friends in The Coachmakers were joking because they too hadn''t seen the old fella for a while.

With any luck he has just gone away on holiday to dip that stubbed toe of his in the Med or something.

If he had died surely there would be some tributes and messages on his FB page from friends and family?!

I know everyone cares and people are worried, but I find this thread a little tasteless.

Hope he''s ok though.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

If he had died surely there would be some tributes and messages on his FB page from friends and family?!

I know everyone cares and people are worried, but I find this thread a little tasteless.

Hope he''s ok though.

[/quote]

Hardly the first thing friends and family are going to be thinking if someone close to them dies. "Oh, better leave them a tribute on facebook''. [:|]

I think you''ll find it''s quite common actually - although probably more in young people.

A friend of mine died in January and within days his page was awash with tributes and messages from people.

[quote user="Patriot15"]Quite ironic given the nature of the post that "the undertaker" is commenting, don''t you think!!![/quote]

This is not the type of subject to be joking about. Try to be a bit more sympathetic in future

[quote user="Patriot15"]Quite ironic given the nature of the post that "the undertaker" is commenting, don''t you think!!![/quote][:|]

Well if lived in Norwich i''d pop to the pub and ask myself.  Still no reply on facebook, and the last time Arthur logged onto here was 24/05/2009. 

Maybe he''s gone on holiday, let''s all hope and pray he''s ok.

[quote user="Wayne G"]

Went into the Coachmakers Arms in St Stephens yesterday, and asked if Arthur Whittle was about. Told by a chap at the bar that he was taken ill recently and had passed on.

Anyone else heard this?

Is it true?

[/quote]

I''m sorry but. Why would you randomly ask if Arthur Whittle was about, unless you knew him personally. In which case surely you would know whether he has passed away or not, and wouldn''t need to ask via the pinkun?

Sorry. Just all sounds a bit odd.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Wayne G"]

Went into the Coachmakers Arms in St Stephens yesterday, and asked if Arthur Whittle was about. Told by a chap at the bar that he was taken ill recently and had passed on.

Anyone else heard this?

Is it true?

[/quote]

I''m sorry but. Why would you randomly ask if Arthur Whittle was about, unless you knew him personally. In which case surely you would know whether he has passed away or not, and wouldn''t need to ask via the pinkun?

[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking and if Arthur was poorly and unable to post then I''m sure his wife would find a way of letting us know as she knows he has many friends on here.

Bet he''s on holiday.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Wayne G"]

Anyone else heard this?

Is it true?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking and if Arthur was poorly and unable to post then I''m sure his wife would find a way of letting us know as she knows he has many friends on here.

Bet he''s on holiday.

[/quote]

Bet he gets a shock when he gets back and sees this.[;)]

I was being a bit nosey and looking at who was online earlier this afternoon and I noticed his name popped up in the list. Bit odd he missed this thread though.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I was being a bit nosey and looking at who was online earlier this afternoon and I noticed his name popped up in the list. Bit odd he missed this thread though.
[/quote]

Has anybody considered that this could well be Arthur Whittle on a wind up?

I mean, and of course I would be mightily saddened if he had passed away, but he would have noticed and responded to this thread. And this ''Wayne G'' fella doesnt seem to have responded to anybody on this thread.

That said, the person that logged in with his name this morning could have been his son or nephew, you never know.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I was being a bit nosey and looking at who was online earlier this afternoon and I noticed his name popped up in the list. Bit odd he missed this thread though.
[/quote]

Hmmm that is odd isn''t it?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Hmmm that is odd isn''t it?

[/quote]

Could have been his nephews. Why dont you just send a facebook message to his nephews? I am not on his friends list so it would be inappropriate for me to do it, but I can tell you their names if you want. The sooner this thread gets resolved the better, their is no point having a tribute 2 months after he has died, and there is no point in wasting any more time on this if he hasnt.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I was being a bit nosey and looking at who was online earlier this afternoon and I noticed his name popped up in the list. Bit odd he missed this thread though.[/quote]Supposedly the account is a collection of people, so I dunno. Hopefully we''ll find out soon anyhow.

Jesus Christ!!! This is a bloody wind up, I''ve just returned from Hungary from a 2 week business/pleasure break and now i''m DEAD!? I''m not sure who this Wayne G fella is but its not Wayne Gardener who''s a friend of mine, Could it Be Delia''s Mafia killing me off? lol. As for the bloody Coachmakers, well I''ve banned myself from there due to the landlords shenanigans and haven''t been in there for months now so it''s clearly a wind up.

My son picked me up last night and was telling me about this thread and we were in hysterics! He said he wanted me to see it so didn''t comment when he browsed it.

Its very nice and comforting to know you all care,even Young Ryan who has never seen eye to eye with me on many things.

Thank You all for your concerns but im very much alive and in good health......[Y][B]