Sign in to follow this  
Dr Terrible

Arthur Whittle Dead???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Its very nice and comforting to know you all care,even Young Ryan who has never seen eye to eye with me on many things.

[/quote]

Of course I would care Arthur, silly thing to say! You are right, I dont agree with about two thirds of the stuff that you say, but I still have a great deal of respect for the way that you stick by your opinions and believe in yourself. Im sure that respect is sometimes at least a little mutual ;-)

Glad to see that your alive and kicking, hope you had a good holiday, and I look forward to disagreeing with you again in the near future!

Arthur''s had a resurrection! What was it like reading all these words of praise and various obits on this thread, Arthur? Glad to hear that you are still with us mate.

Arthur''s back, woah-oh, woah-oh! [:D][<:o)]Good to hear it was just wind-up, bet whoever started it is pretty pleased with the 7 pages of responses! [:|]

Arthur could well have been in a ''Dead'' state depending on the intake of alcohol he had intaken [:P]

Wasnt a wind up on my part, I asked at the bar for him, as I know him and pop in on occasion, only to be told this sick rumour by a pissed up cockney.

Not funny, and I will make my feelings clear if I run into this moron again.

[quote user="Wayne G"]

Wasnt a wind up on my part, I asked at the bar for him, as I know him and pop in on occasion, only to be told this sick rumour by a pissed up cockney.

[/quote]

Arthur reckons that he doesnt know you, so what is it? He clearly stated that your "not his mate Wayne Gardener"and doesnt know who you are.

[quote user="Wayne G"]

Arthur it is I Wayne, the chap in the coachmakers who told me was a tall cockney bloke who looked like he had had a few.

[/quote].....and some wonder why Roeder had a pop at the fans......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Jesus Christ!!! This is a bloody wind up, I''ve just returned from Hungary from a 2 week business/pleasure break and now i''m DEAD!? I''m not sure who this Wayne G fella is but its not Wayne Gardener who''s a friend of mine, Could it Be Delia''s Mafia killing me off? lol. As for the bloody Coachmakers, well I''ve banned myself from there due to the landlords shenanigans and haven''t been in there for months now so it''s clearly a wind up.

My son picked me up last night and was telling me about this thread and we were in hysterics! He said he wanted me to see it so didn''t comment when he browsed it.

Its very nice and comforting to know you all care,even Young Ryan who has never seen eye to eye with me on many things.

Thank You all for your concerns but im very much alive and in good health......[Y][B]

[/quote]

good to hear your in fine Fettle Arturo!

dont often agree with some of what you say but it would be a very sad day for all on here if you passed away.

hears to many more years of "whittles Wit"

jas :)

Apparently, its ok for Arthur to die, but not Delia Smith!

My is Delia dead thread of today, was removed today by the gutless Archant mods...........digraceful.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

My is Delia dead thread of today, was removed today by the gutless Archant mods...........digraceful.

[/quote]yes, disgraceful, that''s the word. Another word starts and ends with T have you heard it, possibly shouted at you in the street?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

yes, disgraceful, that''s the word. Another word starts and ends with T have you heard it, possibly shouted at you in the street?
[/quote]

Nah, not that word Spat,  but cool, God, hero and top guy does get yelled a lot at me!

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Wayne G"]

[/quote]

Arthur reckons that he doesnt know you, so what is it? He clearly stated that your "not his mate Wayne Gardener"and doesnt know who you are.

[/quote]

Sigh!

Read it again, he didnt think "Wayne G" was me "Wayne Gardner", but it was infact I Wayne Gardner.

Is that clear enough? Blame the pissed up tooser cockney who started this sick rumour!