Sign in to follow this  
Dr Terrible

Arthur Whittle Dead???

Welcome back Arthur.  We may have had our differences, but I''m glad to see that reports of your death have been greatly exaggerated!  [:)]

Hope you had a great holiday Arthur [:D]

CA xx

[quote user="cityangel"]

Hope you had a great holiday Arthur [:D]

CA xx

[/quote]

It was a wonderful trip thankyou CA. I had some things to do in Debrecen first week and than stayed with some Hungarian friends in Budapest for a week and it was so lovely just to relax with the locals. Lovely weather great Food and Drink and lovely company.[Y]

Glad you are ok Arthur.

With all your travelling you should really become a scout for Norwich! I seem to remember that it was you that unearthed the talent called Tibor Tizva!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Guys... has anyone heard from Smudger recently?[/quote]Well I was in the Nelson the other night and asked if Smudger was about.........[;)][:(][;)]So my fantasy about the pidgeons pooping on Arthurs chips never came true.[:D]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Glad you are ok Arthur.

With all your travelling you should really become a scout for Norwich! I seem to remember that it was you that unearthed the talent called Tibor Tizva!

[/quote]

Well not strictly true, it was my German friend who told me about our interest in him. Not sure what came of the lad because at the time there was a lot of interest in him from clubs like Hamburg and PSV Eindhoven. Still worth a look if hes still in Hungary.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Glad you are ok Arthur.

[/quote]

Well not strictly true, it was my German friend who told me about our interest in him. Not sure what came of the lad because at the time there was a lot of interest in him from clubs like Hamburg and PSV Eindhoven. Still worth a look if hes still in Hungary.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Guys... has anyone heard from Smudger recently?

[/quote]

Well I was in the Nelson the other night and asked if Smudger was about.........[;)][:(][;)]

So my fantasy about the pidgeons pooping on Arthurs chips never came true.[:D]
[/quote]

Pesky bleeders! I''ve missed my Chips off the Market, I think I''ll pop into town....[:)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

Glad you are ok Arthur.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just looked up Tibor on wiki and apparently hes still at ujpest. Hes only 24 and got fine senior Hungarian caps. He scores roughly a goal every other game. I still think hes worth a trial.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

Glad you are ok Arthur.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just looked up Tibor on wiki and apparently hes still at ujpest. Hes only 24 and got fine senior Hungarian caps. He scores roughly a goal every other game. I still think hes worth a trial.

[/quote]

*5 caps*

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

I''m not sure who this Wayne G fella is but its not Wayne Gardener who''s a friend of mine, Could it Be Delia''s Mafia killing me off? lol. As for the bloody Coachmakers, well I''ve banned myself from there due to the landlords shenanigans and haven''t been in there for months now so it''s clearly a wind up.

[/quote]

Arthur it is I Wayne, the chap in the coachmakers who told me was a tall cockney bloke who looked like he had had a few.

Glad you are ok mate.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Thank Gawd the mystery''s solved and AW fine, we can''t afford to lose too many grumpy old sods on here![;)][/quote]

Perhaps one, just not Arthur.  [Y]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Jesus Christ!!! This is a bloody wind up, I''ve just returned from Hungary from a 2 week business/pleasure break and now i''m DEAD!? I''m not sure who this Wayne G fella is but its not Wayne Gardener who''s a friend of mine, Could it Be Delia''s Mafia killing me off? lol. As for the bloody Coachmakers, well I''ve banned myself from there due to the landlords shenanigans and haven''t been in there for months now so it''s clearly a wind up.

My son picked me up last night and was telling me about this thread and we were in hysterics! He said he wanted me to see it so didn''t comment when he browsed it.

Its very nice and comforting to know you all care,even Young Ryan who has never seen eye to eye with me on many things.

Thank You all for your concerns but im very much alive and in good health......[Y][B]

[/quote]

Well thank god for that, had us worried there for a while young man, great to see you back posting [:)]

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Patriot15"]Quite ironic given the nature of the post that "the undertaker" is commenting, don''t you think!!![/quote]

This is not the type of subject to be joking about. Try to be a bit more sympathetic in future

[/quote]

Righty Ho Tom.

Feeling a bit silly now are we.

Personally I blame NCISA - the subject of food and drink was brought up at St Andrews hall, and food being chips, brings us nicely to the chip stalls at the Market where the best chips are to be found, and importantly where Arthur is known to preside with the streetpeckers, that he sometimes wishes were dead....bloody Tilson[:@]

[quote user="astrodyne"]Personally I blame NCISA - the subject of food and drink was brought up at St Andrews hall, and food being chips, brings us nicely to the chip stalls at the Market where the best chips are to be found, and importantly where Arthur is known to preside with the streetpeckers, that he sometimes wishes were dead....bloody Tilson[:@]
[/quote]

Look the SCG are having a coffee on Ruby''s Tea Stall so they can look after the chips - they do that remember and NCISA are here to host Pitchfork gatherings!!