Sign in to follow this  
jeagle

Spurs release players

Hutchins has openly said he is open to talks with my club, Yeovil, but he only made 1 appearance for us when on loan to us at the tail end of this season, and didnt look amazing to be honest. I''ve heard good things about Maghoma, so he might be worth a one year deal, or the like.

What a friend of mine (who supports Tottenham) said about David Hutton:

David Hutton was a very tricky little player that we once thought would make it at Tottenham.

I think what finally let him down in making it in the Premiership was his size. He is a diminutive little player. But I certainly think he will make it somewhere in the football league.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

we once thought would make it at Tottenham. I think what finally let him down in making it in the Premiership was his size. He is a diminutive little player. But I certainly think he will make it somewhere in the football league.

[/quote]

Sounds like the next Paul McVeigh!  have they got a 6 foot 7 striker as well? that could be our Crouch.....

The Crouch - McVeigh partnership of Spurs reserves has to be the oddest in history.

Just through Bentley in there... played for us previously sure he will be released by spurs possible. Thoughts?