Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

5 A SIDE FOR BREAK CHARITY!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]So are the numbers still growing?[/quote]

i have 11 confirmed teams....waiting on a few so should be good, also got 12 stall holders with arts and crafts!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]So are the numbers still growing?[/quote]

i have 11 confirmed teams....waiting on a few so should be good, also got 12 stall holders with arts and crafts!
[/quote]

That''s fantastic, fingers crossed for good weather for you.  Once I get paid I will be making a donation too, in case we can''t get to the event.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]So are the numbers still growing?[/quote]

i have 11 confirmed teams....waiting on a few so should be good, also got 12 stall holders with arts and crafts![/quote]Finally remembered to post the application form.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

i have 11 confirmed teams....waiting on a few so should be good, also got 12 stall holders with arts and crafts![/quote]

That''s fantastic, fingers crossed for good weather for you.  Once I get paid I will be making a donation too, in case we can''t get to the event.

[/quote]would be good if you can make it, youll have a good day!

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]So are the numbers still growing?[/quote]

i have 11 confirmed teams....waiting on a few so should be good, also got 12 stall holders with arts and crafts![/quote]Finally remembered to post the application form. [/quote]

top man!

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Thanks for running this was a good day, even if we failed to beat the Canary Fairies.[/quote]hello mate, i did try to come find you but i was so busy!!! canary fairys were 3 off my brothers!!! proper muppets...bless! hope you enjoyed it???? was it your team with valderrama in goal???anyway thanks for your support!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Am glad a good day was had by all, and hopefully more awareness of the charity.  Well done all involved.[/quote]

yeah was a good day...flipping busy!!! shame you didnt make it, would have been good to put a name to a face!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Thanks for running this was a good day, even if we failed to beat the Canary Fairies.[/quote]hello mate, i did try to come find you but i was so busy!!! canary fairys were 3 off my brothers!!! proper muppets...bless! hope you enjoyed it???? was it your team with valderrama in goal???anyway thanks for your support![/quote]Yep that was us. We peppered the fairies goals for the entire second half but that ball just would not go in.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Am glad a good day was had by all, and hopefully more awareness of the charity.  Well done all involved.[/quote]

yeah was a good day...flipping busy!!! shame you didnt make it, would have been good to put a name to a face!
[/quote]

Well if it''s held again we shall be there.  You could always find us on the facebook pinkun website [;)]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Thanks for running this was a good day, even if we failed to beat the Canary Fairies.[/quote]hello mate, i did try to come find you but i was so busy!!! canary fairys were 3 off my brothers!!! proper muppets...bless! hope you enjoyed it???? was it your team with valderrama in goal???anyway thanks for your support![/quote]Yep that was us. We peppered the fairies goals for the entire second half but that ball just would not go in.[/quote]Fairies keeper was pretty handy!! but he must have some friction burns from hell!