Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

5 A SIDE FOR BREAK CHARITY!!

Im organising a 5 a side football tournament in Cromer on June 21st, its part of a community day, where we will have hour sessions of sports for younger kids, Arts and craft''s stalls for the mums and some dads!!!! massage and pampering! and 5 different bouncy attractions, like sumo suits, gladiator duel, basket ball bungee...etc! IF ANY ONE IS UP FOR IT, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, IM LOOKING FOR 5 A SIDE( which can be mixed teams)  AND ARTS AND CRAFTS STALLS! IT WILL BE A FUN DAY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY SO ALL WELCOME!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Do you mean 5 a side for younger kids? Or any ages...[/quote]The 5 a side is for adults, but happy to have the odd younger one playing, its mixed as well.we have hours long sessions to keep the kids occupied...... plenty to do for the whole family.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Do you mean 5 a side for younger kids? Or any ages...[/quote]

The 5 a side is for adults, but happy to have the odd younger one playing, its mixed as well.
we have hours long sessions to keep the kids occupied...... plenty to do for the whole family.
[/quote]

I might be up for the 5 a side. I''ll have to see.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Do you mean 5 a side for younger kids? Or any ages...[/quote]The 5 a side is for adults, but happy to have the odd younger one playing, its mixed as well.we have hours long sessions to keep the kids occupied...... plenty to do for the whole family.[/quote]

I might be up for the 5 a side. I''ll have to see.

[/quote]ok m8, no worries.....it is first come first serve, as we only have 3 astro pitches....so 6 a pitch. but let me know, if you send me you email ill send you a flyer with the details.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]What a good idea, hope you get lots of people wanting to play and go along to support [Y][/quote]It sour first year of oraginsing, so little bit of a worry, but should be fine, and all for charity!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]What a good idea, hope you get lots of people wanting to play and go along to support [Y][/quote]

It sour first year of oraginsing, so little bit of a worry, but should be fine, and all for charity!
[/quote]

I am sure it will be fine, the more years you do it the more of a success it will be.  Our family used to raise hundreds of thousands over many years for MS research, my uncle got awards left right and centre, word of mouth is a wonderful tool, tell anyone that will listen, local radio stations might do a piece, try Radio Norfolk, they are normally pretty good, especially if it''s for charity [:)]

Might also be worth you getting in touch with the club to see if they can donate something for an auction, explain to them it''s for charity.  We did things like that and it''s amazing how generous they can be.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Have you had anymore enquiries?[/quote]

Yes mate, been pretty good, just hope all turn up! lets pray for sun!!! if you want to com for the day, please do!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Have you had anymore enquiries?[/quote]

Yes mate, been pretty good, just hope all turn up! lets pray for sun!!! if you want to com for the day, please do!
[/quote]

If we aren''t busy we may just do that, thanks [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well it looks like you have a bit of interest, keeping fingers crossed it all works out well for you, including the weather lol[/quote]yeah got a few runners know, should be a lovely day.....

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]yep![/quote]The money will be on the way tomorrow. Looking forward to it.[/quote]

top man...should be some good teams there! will be a good day...lets hope for some sun!!