Sign in to follow this  
ca

Trust - NCISA - Kitty

Third time lucky hopefully [:)]

Kitty - Steve - How much have you raised in the last 6 months 1st Dec to 1st June, to add to the £970 you raised the previous 6 months.?

Trust - Mike -  How many season ticket holders passed their rebates over to you?

Cmon you two, lets be aving you

[quote user="cityangel"]

Kitty - Steve - How much have you raised in the last 6 months 1st Dec to 1st June, to add to the £970 you raised the previous 6 months.?

Trust - Mike -  How many season ticket holders passed their rebates over to you?

[/quote]

Its disgraceful that they havent responded. Personally I would like to see something from the Kitty that states that they will be donating on an annual basis etc. For all we know they could be sticking the money into high interest investments, to pull it out at the same nominal amount 10 years later.

Put it this way.  £1,000 invested this year, with no guarentee as to when that money will go to the club, they could stick it in a 10 year bond...... pull out that £1,000 and give it to the club in a decade...... whilst making a fair old amount of interest themselves, that £1000 would then be worth..... what, £700 in todays terms? Its just not a legally sound organisation.

If they want donations then they need to publish accounts. I wrote them off months ago.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Its disgraceful that they havent responded. Personally I would like to see something from the Kitty that states that they will be donating on an annual basis etc. For all we know they could be sticking the money into high interest investments, to pull it out at the same nominal amount 10 years later.

Put it this way.  £1,000 invested this year, with no guarentee as to when that money will go to the club, they could stick it in a 10 year bond...... pull out that £1,000 and give it to the club in a decade...... whilst making a fair old amount of interest themselves, that £1000 would then be worth..... what, £700 in todays terms? Its just not a legally sound organisation.

If they want donations then they need to publish accounts. I wrote them off months ago.

[/quote]

Same here, I had a gut feeling not to put money in until I knew how it was going to be run, now I know I was right.

Hi City Angel, sorry for not getting back to you sooner but Ive been very busy, as per earlier in this thread, until i meet with the treasurer at our next committee meeting i do not have the information on funds.

The meeting is imminent but we have been busy with other matters concerning the Kitty which need to be completed so that the meeting can be conducted with all aspects dealt with. As soon as the meeting has been conducted i will update the website for everyone.

I cannot elaborate to much but meetings will be called for supporters and local business very shortly afterwards. All will become clear soon, plus we want everything in place before our AGM in August.

[quote user="Cannycanary"]

Hi City Angel, sorry for not getting back to you sooner but Ive been very busy, as per earlier in this thread, until i meet with the treasurer at our next committee meeting i do not have the information on funds.

The meeting is imminent but we have been busy with other matters concerning the Kitty which need to be completed so that the meeting can be conducted with all aspects dealt with. As soon as the meeting has been conducted i will update the website for everyone.

I cannot elaborate to much but meetings will be called for supporters and local business very shortly afterwards. All will become clear soon, plus we want everything in place before our AGM in August.

[/quote]

I''m a bit surprised that you have no idea of roughly how much you''ve raised since Dec 1st Steve, thought you''d check that on a monthly basis so that you know what progress you''re making?

Anyway moving on when is your committee meeting Steve and what date have you penciled in for the meeting with us fans?

[/quote]vaguely deja vu?

[/quote]

In a day and age of advanced technology surely you could just send him a cheeky text message, email, or fax. Better still and just for the fun of it........PHONE HIM.

I was quite an aggressive supporter of the committee in the conception stage.  Unfortunately you all seem to have jumped above your station and are acting like some kind of shadow group.  I am certainly not suggesting that you are out to defraud anyone, but quite frankly your lack of transparancy will probably soon have fingers pointing in your direction.

If your treasurer cannot give you a rounded up figure in less than 5 minutes then what is the point.

[quote user="Mike Reynolds Trust Secretary"]Cityangel - have tried to e-mail you twice via this message board and the message is returned. Could you e-mail me direct at ncst.sec@ntlworld.com. Thanks[/quote]

Yes I''ll do that Mike,  although I have emailed you directly on your website, but I''ll email you again right now.

Just need the Kitty man to reply now and explain

1) When is your general meeting that was imminent on 30th May and when are you holding the meeting for the fans which you hinted would be in June?

2) Has he yet spoken to his treasurer to find out how much the Kitty raised from 1st dec to 1st June?

3) In your post 22nd June you say your AGM is in August yet on your website rule 25 of your constitution says that it ''''has to be held by the 31st July and that people have to be givenn 21 days notice.

I''m not using google on your site anymore to generate income for you Kitty people until I get some answers!!

I used to think CA was just out to get the trust and was conducting some sort of witch hunt but the Kitty''s silence is troubling.... Just answer the ver basic and straighforward questions. It''s not so hard, is it?

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I used to think CA was just out to get the trust and was conducting some sort of witch hunt but the Kitty''s silence is troubling.... Just answer the ver basic and straighforward questions. It''s not so hard, is it?[/quote]

I''m not out to get anyone NYC - honest. I just think with NCISA getting all this stick when they are at least trying to do something people should think about what the other groups are doing.

The trust to me don''t seem interested in getting together with the other groups and just seem to have one aim to get one of their own on the board.

The Kitty who said a year ago that they can see themselves raising millions seem to have gone very quiet. When they eventually got started a year ago I thought at least they are trying to do something and I supported them in a small way by using their google bar .

More recently the Kitty seems to have died and you can''t get any simple answers from them about, for example, the money the fans have raised for the past 6 months. I''ve tried asking on their website forum but no reply, I''ve tried asking on here but Steve said back on 30th May he had to ask his treasurer which seems to be taking ages. He also said  on the 30th May that a fans meeting was imminent to explain the principles of the project and how it would work.

The silence tells it own story, maybe its time to admit the Kitty isn''t viable and maybe the people involved could pool their resources with NCISA maybe?

My issue is that if the NCSIA is not selling a bill of goods like the Kitty. I''m not local so NCSIA has never been something I have ever considered joining, but the Kitty, for all its high hopes and promises, was something to which I considered donating money. Based on the Kitty''s lack of communication when prompted, I do not see them as relaible custodians of our funds.

Furthermore, why would the Kitty want to send you a private e-mail instead of answering the questions on the thread for all of us to see? I don''t get it and it sounds shady.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Furthermore, why would the Kitty want to send you a private e-mail instead of answering the questions on the thread for all of us to see? I don''t get it and it sounds shady.[/quote]

NYC - It was the Trust man not the Kitty man who posted just after 2pm telling me to email him with my questions. I''ve done that and he''s now replied in great detail. He has merely given me a bit of background about the Trust and how it was started, talked about the rebates and their association with other groups. There was nothing he couldn''t have posted on here but guess he preffered to deal by email rather than a publin site.

I haven''t changed my mind about the Trust though and won''t be giving them my rebate but appreciated a reply to my questions.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Gotcha. My bad. Glad your questions were answered.[/quote]

Thanks NYC, I''ve also had email contact from the Kitty man now so guess I can allow this thread to die gracefully [:D]