Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Jon Otsemobor

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

I know he isn''t everyone''s favourite at Norwich but if the managerial staff could experiment with his pace and crossing ability (from the dead ball line) as a lot of us have seen this season then he could pose a real threat at right wing as Croft''s replacement against some pretty lackluster left backs in League 1 without a hint of pace!

Aswell as this it would also cover up his weaknesses such as positioning and inability to tackle (apart from some real crunchers against Plymouth and Barnsely) also would boost his confidence ten-fold after beating opponents time after time as it seems he is a confidence player (which Roeder obviously did not see)

So lets give him a chance if Gunn does choose to exploit this aspect of his game and he could potentially be a completely different player against Exeter/Brentford etc...[Y]

[/quote]Completely wrong, ostemobors complete SH*T! End off

[quote user="FM"][quote user="NCFCanary"]

I know he isn''t everyone''s favourite at Norwich but if the managerial staff could experiment with his pace and crossing ability (from the dead ball line) as a lot of us have seen this season then he could pose a real threat at right wing as Croft''s replacement against some pretty lackluster left backs in League 1 without a hint of pace!

Aswell as this it would also cover up his weaknesses such as positioning and inability to tackle (apart from some real crunchers against Plymouth and Barnsely) also would boost his confidence ten-fold after beating opponents time after time as it seems he is a confidence player (which Roeder obviously did not see)

So lets give him a chance if Gunn does choose to exploit this aspect of his game and he could potentially be a completely different player against Exeter/Brentford etc...[Y]

[/quote]

Completely wrong, ostemobors complete SH*T! End off
[/quote]

Don''t sit on the fence here, FM tell us what you truly feel. [;)]

No matter who we sign, how well we start the season, or how well Otsemobor himself might be playing, I will boo this parasite until he leaves the club. He needs hounding out; there is nothing he can possibly do now to make up for his attitude last season, particularly at Charlton.

[quote user="hogesar"]No.
None of that matters. I don''t think he''s actually consious whilst he''s on a football pitch.
[/quote]

lol, hes certainly not the brightest lamp on the street. Maybe we could attach some crocodile clips to his balls and give him a little shock every now and then to keep him awake? [^o)]

Does everyone forget that when Otsemebor plays right back he is so unwilling to go forward! You literally beg that when he picks the ball up on the half way line that he will run with the ball but he always does the basic and gives it to the centre back or even the keeper! Putting him on the wing isn''t going to change him! He wont want to beat players because he is too scared to!

no im afraid not .

i dont rate him .

he is too lazy to be a winger .

i admit he does have speed but thats about the lot .

it was a very weak part of the team last season .

he would be one of the first players i would ship out .