Sign in to follow this  
G

Experienced or Inexperienced

Should we get in old, ex premier league players, similar to Dion or should we risk getting young lower league players?

A mixture of the two would be ideal. I don''t think the two need to be mutually exclusive.

how about using some of our youngsters, like korey smith etc, wat about martin and macdonald up front, martin did well in this league could do well again, but we do need a few mature heads,

?

? Doc Spillane Drury

? Smith Adeymei Lee

Mcdonald Martin

the reason i didnt include semmy, clingon hoolahan etc is because i dont think theyll be here i put lee down because i reckon hell be the swap for hoolahan

by my reckoning we need a expereinced RB RM and a experienced Keeper

If Drury stay''s fit, Stephanovic actually stays, Lee signs then we should have a fairly experienced backbone with one or two more senior players preferrably one a midfielder and a keeper who can actually can show some leadership on the pitch, will be hugely important to us if we want promotion. The rest of the side should be kids and lower league players with the desire to succeed at our club. Obviously if Drury cant be relied on, Stephanovic leaves and Lee dosent sign then we need to get in an experienced CB, LB and CF aswell (going to be a tall ask the way our club is going).

I''d definitley get an experienced keeper in to bring Rudd along.

Dean Kiely springs to mind if WBA offload him and we can afford his wages! Bit of a character to by all accounts, something we are very sadly lacking!

Seeing how nervous Marshall was at times, it must have affected the rest of the defenders!

[quote user="whoareyou"]

Bit of a character to by all accounts, something we are very sadly lacking!

[/quote]You think?