Sign in to follow this  
Jersey canary

Champions League V Championship - you decide

I am completely fed up with the champions league it is boring / predictable and most of the time it only gets interesting when the quarter finals arrive (who decides to seed the groups and quarter finals need his head tested!!)

Oh yes that would be one Sepp Blatter who does nothing for the game and is more concerned with cutting the Premiership rather than cutting the amount of European ties.

I will be most interested in the Championship tonight rather than this other tripe......

Hopefully the television figures will speak for themselves soon, only then will the  champions league return to an exciting format.

PS Can''t wait for sat! Woke up this morning and thought it was friday, gutted...

Cant help but agree with you Jersey.  The Champions league just drags on and on with monotonous games that really do not inspire.  I think the whole competition runs longer than our domestic league doesent it.  All it is, is just another money spinner for the bigger clubs and UEFA.

totally agree westoncanary.

Maybe it drags out, but atleast arsenal have a chane of getting shock up and losing there unbeaten run

Teams always seem to play worse in europe, probably the poor pitches..... Not like our supreme at yours truly.

Lets just say the money was worth it, and lets hope our turf can make the playersplay better....