Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

can we fund a good enough team in leauge one .?

my thought of the day was , how on earth does a book maker make norwich a favorite to go up,?

with several loan players costing a fortune , and now gone , and our main players who canty get out the door quick enough.

how can the book makers give odds on a team doing well , when quite simply we dont have one?

what also concerns me , thew cost of relegation has cost norwich dearly , what is the average transfer budget of a team in leauge 1.?

we struggled to field a team in the championship  that we could call our own , how will we manage to field a team with such a massive hit after relegation ?

anyone thinking we will bounce back up , i think are in for a shock , even if we did we would still have to rebuild yet again to stay in the championship .

it also surprised me to learn tonight , hull city (who still may retain premiership status ) , have sold  15,000 season tickets of which sky sports said this was amazing,

just goes to show the great support this poorly run club has , its a crying shame considering norwich city have sold more , and delivered far less .

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Stick to the script.

We are little old Norwich. A provincial football club that wouldn''t even exist if it wasn''t for Delia.

"Get behind her for once!"

I think people are in for a big shock.  The "budet appropriate for league one" in itself simply CANNOT e appropriate as we have not team to start with.  So the udget has to be approprtiate to fill the gaps and then build a team for L1.Lets face it, we might just scrape the play offs.

At the moment it is damage limitation. Trying to keep hold of the players we already have, as these are our main assets. The position we are in, we wouldn''t attract the likes of Clingan, Hoolahan, Croft, Doherty.

Gunn has said he knows who wants to play for Norwich next season. Im sure some of our lads are planning on going, and will be leaving shortly. I also believe we will see some new faces shortly.

As long as we can keep as many of our first teamers as we can (Dohery, Otsemobor, Clingan, Russell, Hoolahan, Croft, McDonald), we have a great core strength, and with the right additions (Lee etc) of course we have a team good enough for League One.

I know Croft is probably off, and Hoolahan (unfortuantely) will probably follow, but lets hope the core players are still here come August 8th.