Sign in to follow this  
Sheffield uni Canary

Cort leaves

[quote user="Yellow Wall"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Victor Segura"]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]No surprise there, in fact I''d almost forgot he was still with us. It was a huge risk by Roeder for bringing in someone so injury-prone. Despite his goal record, I didn''t think he did that badly for us overall in the games that he played, but his fitness, or lack of it, was always going to be an issue. He certainly was nowhere near as rubbish as Peter ''The Statue'' Thorne.

I wish him the best of luck in finding another club, he''s gonna need it with his injury problems. It wouldn''t surprise me if he calls it a day now.
[/quote]

He wasn''t a risk at all on a pay as you play deal.

[/quote]

Yes he was, a risk that he would considerably hinder the team coz he was so S**t. A very likely occurance that.

[/quote]

Sir Bobby Robson thought he was so S**t that he paid £7M for him ...... personally I would rather agree with Sir Bobby''s judgement than yours ... against Bristol City he was head and shoulders above anybody on the pitch.

But it is still right that he should go because of his injury problems ..... pay as you play doesn''t really work as you never get a settled side.

[/quote]

Bobby Robson tried to buy Jason Euall etc etc

Cort wasn''t the greatest player I''ve ever seen in a yellow shirt but he wasn''t the worst either. Could have done a job in League One

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="Yellow Wall"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Victor Segura"]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]No surprise there, in fact I''d almost forgot he was still with us. It was a huge risk by Roeder for bringing in someone so injury-prone. Despite his goal record, I didn''t think he did that badly for us overall in the games that he played, but his fitness, or lack of it, was always going to be an issue. He certainly was nowhere near as rubbish as Peter ''The Statue'' Thorne.

I wish him the best of luck in finding another club, he''s gonna need it with his injury problems. It wouldn''t surprise me if he calls it a day now.
[/quote]

He wasn''t a risk at all on a pay as you play deal.

[/quote]

Yes he was, a risk that he would considerably hinder the team coz he was so S**t. A very likely occurance that.

[/quote]

Sir Bobby Robson thought he was so S**t that he paid £7M for him ...... personally I would rather agree with Sir Bobby''s judgement than yours ... against Bristol City he was head and shoulders above anybody on the pitch.

But it is still right that he should go because of his injury problems ..... pay as you play doesn''t really work as you never get a settled side.

[/quote]

Bobby Robson tried to buy Jason Euall etc etc

Cort wasn''t the greatest player I''ve ever seen in a yellow shirt but he wasn''t the worst either. Could have done a job in League One

[/quote]

Maybe as a changing room cleaner or something ... Not as a player though.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]Good luck for the future Carl. It was worth the gamble to be honest on both sides. Shame it didn''t work out.
[/quote]

seconded here, he was one of a very few who showed a glimpse of class this season, hope he can find some fitness and regular football elsewhere, but please not in Div 1, we need as little competition as possible!

Agreed BB, still looked class act on his day. Shame he struggled with fitness, he could have been a good player for us - looks like we''ll be signing someone in the Lee mould anyway. I wish him luck on both regaining fitness and finding a new team.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]

As for the Cureton theory- if you replace the C with a G in the name Cureton and drop a few more letters and add another N on the end it spells - GUNN - something very fishy there!

[/quote]

Best post ever.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]As for the Cureton theory- if you replace the C with a G in the name Cureton and drop a few more letters and add another N on the end it spells - GUNN - something very fishy there!

[/quote]If you take the R-E-O out of Cureton and re-arrange them you so nearly have a ''hero'' but what you actually have left is a ****. The clues were there all the time.