Sign in to follow this  
Zachariah Lovespoon

How would you spend £600.000?

With all the talk of the call for a rebate I was wondering what £600.000 might be worth to us next season in league 1

I recon it could pay for the wages of 6 average players in league 1 or 3 really good players at that level or maybe pay any fee for Alan Lee and have some left for his wages and some pies

You are the fan representative on the board, how would you spend it?

i would invest 50k in scouting missions of europe and england.200k on a good young player previously known to.and 250k on the scouted players from europe.100k on a players wages (partially cover them)

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]1 Hitman, 2 Bullets[/quote]I wouldnt employ Curo to take someone out, he''d probably end up killing someone in south america, such are his way-ward shots...

[quote user="CT "][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]1 Hitman, 2 Bullets[/quote]

I wouldnt employ Curo to take someone out, he''d probably end up killing someone in south america, such are his way-ward shots...
[/quote]

You''re correct  

1 Hitman, 2 Bullets, some spare bullets, a premiership standard hitman on loan, 2 more bullets...what do you mean we can''t afford anymore bullets...what do you mean we''ve sold our bullets to Cardiff to pay for stationary

Cars and whores.[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

With all the talk of the call for a rebate I was wondering what £600.000 might be worth to us next season in league 1

I recon it could pay for the wages of 6 average players in league 1 or 3 really good players at that level or maybe pay any fee for Alan Lee and have some left for his wages and some pies

[/quote]

any transfer money norwich city football club recieve , will be spent on new pots and pans for delia and if the is enough change maybe a spice rack .

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

[/quote]I''d get Alan Lee. The man wants to be here and thats a quality we''ve been short of