Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Gunny's interview - reflecting the official board line

Good to see Gunny reflecting the board''s official line; should keep him in a job for many months yet!! Delia must be delighted with her ''yes man'', and we can look forward to more prudence with no ambition. Unless you''re member of the official NCFC ostrich division the future is bleak. How amazing that Delia and Co'' have actually got away with their four years of gross incompetence in guiding this club from the Premiership to the 3rd Division; is it a Norfolk thing??

[quote user="Spartan"]Good to see Gunny reflecting the board''s official line; should keep him in a job for many months yet!! Delia must be delighted with her ''yes man'', and we can look forward to more prudence with no ambition. Unless you''re member of the official NCFC ostrich division the future is bleak. How amazing that Delia and Co'' have actually got away with their four years of gross incompetence in guiding this club from the Premiership to the 3rd Division; is it a Norfolk thing??[/quote]

Any other part of the country and they''d have been chased out of town long ago irrespective of whether it was known that someone was waiting to take over, if they remain we''re definitely doomed and if they go we might be doomed but then we might not. If it was down to me I''d take my chances on the second option.

Whether Gunn is a yes man or not (which I think he is).. surely he was just sataing the blindly obvious, well obvious to all except the NCISA.