Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

We will make a signing soon.....

Norwich City will announce a new signing by the end of this month.   I am willing to bet it will be the day before or on the day that we all receive our rebate letters.This rumour was brought to you by Duffman© and his crystal Duffs.

[quote user="singing canary"]mr huckerbys return should pull a few heart strings on season ticket holders ,[/quote]

By the end of the month? I thought he was contracted until November?

[quote user="Duffman"]Norwich City will announce a new signing by the end of this month.   I am willing to bet it will be the day before or on the day that we all receive our rebate letters.

This rumour was brought to you by Duffman© and his crystal Duffs.
[/quote]

probaly on the 1st june thats when most players contracts ends

might already have 1 or 2 signed up but i doubt it

Why do people always assume that if a player is under contract he will see out that contract, If the board want a quiet life I feel they will try very hard to get Hucks back

If we don''t, then we shall have missed out on most good Bosman signings.Gunn is reported to have said that he will not go away on holiday before the summer. He clearly doesn''t belong to the Worthington school which believes nothings happens before July.I think it quite possible that we shall sign one or two before June, as those out of contract will be keen to secure their futures and we desperately need a few "free" signings.

[quote user="Salopian"]If we don''t, then we shall have missed out on most good Bosman signings.

Gunn is reported to have said that he will not go away on holiday before the summer. He clearly doesn''t belong to the Worthington school which believes nothings happens before July.

I think it quite possible that we shall sign one or two before June, as those out of contract will be keen to secure their futures and we desperately need a few "free" signings.
[/quote]

he don''t deserve a holiday

[quote user="Salopian"]If we don''t, then we shall have missed out on most good Bosman signings.

Gunn is reported to have said that he will not go away on holiday before the summer. He clearly doesn''t belong to the Worthington school which believes nothings happens before July.

I think it quite possible that we shall sign one or two before June, as those out of contract will be keen to secure their futures and we desperately need a few "free" signings.
[/quote]

he don''t deserve a holiday