Sign in to follow this  
Blofield Canary

Rebate referendum

There has been discussion on her about claimimg the rebate or letting the club keep it to use on the player budget. The problem I see is that we will end up with some people claiming and some not. Instead  the club should write to every season ticket holder to ask a simple question.

Would you be in favour of not claiming the rebate if all money goes into the player budget.

If they get a yes vote then no rebates are paid

A no vote and all rebates paid in full.

At least then we would have consistency and a yes vote would give Gunny £500k to play with.

They can keep it if they install a manager , they should be able to provide a 3rd division football team with 20,000 gates a game , if they cannot they should do what the majority want and get out of this club .

[quote user="jbghost"]

There has been discussion on her about claimimg the rebate or letting the club keep it to use on the player budget. The problem I see is that we will end up with some people claiming and some not. Instead  the club should write to every season ticket holder to ask a simple question.

Would you be in favour of not claiming the rebate if all money goes into the player budget.

At least then we would have consistency and a yes vote would give Gunny £500k to play with.

[/quote]

The fans are not in a position to insist that all the money goes into the player budget. 

Anything who''s thinking of waiving their rebate on the assumption that it will, should think again.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

The rebate was promised by the club to try and entice people to renew they''re season tickets before they knew which division we would be playing in. Without it there would have been a risk that a large number of suporters would not have renewed because of the posibility of playing league 1 football at the same price.

Now we have gone down the prices are cheeper because the product for sale is not of the same standard. Its the way of the world. Do you remember when the prices went up after promotion?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]No thanks, I''d rather have my money back rather than let other people decide what happens with it.[/quote]

Me too [:|]

Gimme my money now dammit!!!