Sign in to follow this  
xcityman

Doncaster statement.

"Please do not assume that grass is greener on the other side, that there are queues of wealthy non-supporters desperate to ''invest'' in the club. Such people simply do not exist. Or, if they do, they always, always want something valuable in return.

The last two sentences sum it up, contradiction. If they dont exist how do you know they want something in return.

Doomy''s other nameChief Sh***ing Bull  as he speaks with forked tongue.It is always investment, investment... why not someone buying her shares outright ?   proves she is and wants control of everything

[quote user="xcityman"]"Please do not assume that grass is greener on the other side, that there are queues of wealthy non-supporters desperate to ''invest'' in the club. Such people simply do not exist. [/quote]

But the wealthy, City supporter, PC. seems to have been turned away over an argument of valuation. I thought a person on the board said that these shares were worthless or did I misunderstand that statement?

Worst bit is undoubtedly this:"There

really is no such thing as a free lunch. It may well be possible for an

owner to make a profit out of a football club - that, ultimately is

what ''investment'' means. But that profit would, in all likelihood, come

at a huge cost to the club itself."Well good job we didn''t take up Cullum, because his taking over the club and turning into a business that makes a profit would come at a huge cost to the club. Although, I''m guessing that "huge cost to the club" probably isn''t quite as bad as the non profit-making-business route that sees us squander millions and end up getting relegated to Division 3. [:|]

well spotted that man .

the bit that made me laugh was he went on to say that things could be worse under cullum .

how could it be , ?

does he know what division we are in now ? the lowest for fifty years , to be honest i would be chuffed to bits if norwich took the risk of being run by cullum .

I thought it was his job as Chief Executive to run the club like a business? That''s why he was paid £179k a year isn''t it?

As I haven''t believed a word he has said for the past three or four years, why should I start to do so now. He has said black is white on a number of occasions; poor performances being good and things are under control, etc.

That the club is in division 3 for the first time in 50 years is bad enough, that he can''t say it was largely his fault, and that without him and the current board it could be worse is rich.

Without a sugar daddy, or mummy, the club needs to be run well, the academy bringing through talent and living within our means, something that the current board, and Mr Doomcaster has failed to do, despite upon promotion to the Prem stating they knew exactly how to avoid such a scenario.

Lies and damn lies, sir. A career in politics awaits.